Status: In progress!!:)

Your Eyes Show the Window of Your Soul

Black out

"I'm so so so sorry for everything Jazz-mine." Draco hesitated in a weary voice saying my name. Jazzy? Why does that sound familiar? Why is he calling me that? I decided to take a chance. "What happened, and why did you call me Jazzy?" I tried to sound casual but I could tell he saw something on my face, I didn't realize was there, because for a brief second pain crossed every feature of his face, then disappeard.
"I'm so sorry I....can't....I can't," He stuttered over his words then stopped completley, got up and took my arm. He opened the compartment door and started dragging me along with him. We go through like 2 carts of the train when he stops infront of a compartment door. He opens it up and pushes me inside. Thinking hes going to follow, I don't look back, and just take a seat. But I hear the door shut and I look to see Draco gone. I get up to try and open the door to see where he went and why, but the wouldn't budge. So then I started to panic, and pullled as hard as I could, but in the process I sliced my arm on a piece of metal.
"AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed hard,very,hard, then
...................... I blacked out
♠ ♠ ♠
Its short ik ik but the nxt one i will try to make up for it but anyways my story is kinda suky now but it will get better promise!! heyy if anyone thinks i should make a bad boy vamp story let me know!!!!! message or comment please!!!! PLEASE