Forever Be My Lullaby

three

I woke up and walked to the bathroom. I looked into the mirror and saw that I looked really awful. There was also a red mark on my face that was caused by my engagement ring. Just looking at the ring made me smile. I took a shower and got dressed. As I walked downstairs my parents were in a deep conversation. They both looked at me when I sat down.

"We heard about Edward's mother. Poor boy. Both his mother and father are really ill. After you finish eating, go visit Edward." My mother gave me a look of sympathy.

I hurriedly ate my food and took some food to Edward. Before I got a chance to knock on his door, Edward came out and he looked dreadful. I gave a big smile, "I came to keep you company." He gave me a weak smile.

"I'm sorry we can't spend time together today. Since both of my parents are sick I might need to get a job to pay the bills. I'm really sorry Anastasia." I gave him a kiss and hugged him. "It's fine. I have to go to the ballet studio today anyways."

I kissed him again and went back to my house. My mother went to the music school she teaches at and my father was at his law firm. Getting bored I went to the ballet studio early and decided to help children who are just learning ballet.

Teaching the children made me wonder how Edward's and my child will look like, but that's for after we get married. After teaching them I went to go change and I knew I was going to miss this place when I go to Julliard.

When I walked out it was raining and I didn't have an umbrella. All of a sudden an umbrella was over my head and I saw that it was Edward. "Hey." "Hey." He placed an arm around my waist and we walked home.

"So how are your parents?" "They aren't doing to well. My father's condition had gotten and worse and so has my mother." I could tell that he was really stressed.

"Lets go back to your house and I'll cook you something to eat." We walked into his house and into the kitchen. I took out the things I needed. Edward went up to his room and took a shower.

"It smells really good." He said as he walked downstairs and did I forget to mention he looks amazing after he takes a shower. Edward gave me a hug from behind and placed his head on my shoulder which caused his wet hair to be in my face. I pushed away his head and I heard the laugh that I haven't heard in a long time.

"I miss that smile and laugh." I said and went back to check the casserole while Edward got out the plates and silverware. Edward came into the kitchen and took the casserole into the dinning room.

"Your cooking is amazing as always." I smiled at him. "When we get married you'll be eating what I cook everyday." He looked at me. "That makes me want to get married faster,but we can't get married until you finish Julliard and your leaving in a couple of days." He said sadly.

"We're still young and there's still things to do before we settle down." After dinner Edward and I just talked about random things and the topic about his parents rarely came up. Time passed by so fast that I didn't realize that it was 11:00 pm.

"It's getting late. I think I should be getting home." When I stood up Edward looked really sad and he was still holding my hand. "I'll call my parents and asked them if I could stayed." I walked into the kitchen and called my house. My mother and father said that I could stay for the night.

Edward came up to me and took use to his room. We both cuddled in bed and fell asleep. I woke up before Edward and his arm was around my waist. He looked so peaceful and calm. Then Edward woke up and kissed me lightly on the lips. "Morning beautiful." He said with a smile. I ran my fingers threw his hair and got off the bed.

We both got ready for a new day. Edward went to visit his parents and he told me he got a part time job as a pianist at a nearby cafe. After that day I haven't seen him for more than a week which made me really worried.

I decided to go visit Edward's parents. The nurses said I couldn't visit them because I wasn't family and that the Spanish Influenza was very contagious. A familiar doctor with blonde hair caught my eye. "Dr. Cullen!" He turned around and walked my way.

"How many I help Mr. Masen's fiance?" He gave me a smiled. "My name is Anastasia and may I ask how is Mr. and Mrs. Masen's condition." Dr. Cullen gave out a sigh. "I'm sorry to say that their condition is not very good. Your fiance is getting worse by the day too." I looked at him confused.

"What do you mean by that?" "Edward your fiance has the Spanish Influenza." Those words struck me like a bullet to the head. I feel to the ground sobbing. Dr. Cullen helped me up and placed me in a chair.

"I'm sorry Anastasia, but we are doing everything in our power to cure them." I just nodded and continued crying. Dr. Cullen told me that I couldn't visit Edward because I might get sick too.

When I walked home I felt like a walking corpse. The funny thing is that I'll be leaving for Julliard tonight and I didn't get to say goodbye to Edward. That night I said goodbye to my parents at the train station.

The train started moving and my parents were outside waving at me. My parents and I were crying. I wished Edward was here with me. I had asked my parents to call me about Edwards condition.

Two days later I reached New York and was staying in a apartment near Julliard. Today was my first day of class and everyone was amazingly talented. We danced and practiced until it was dark out. I walked back to my apartment alone and felt someone following me. Then someone pulled me into an alley and pushed me into a wall.

"You smell very good and your pretty as well." I started screaming for help, but his hand covered my mouth. His skin was super cold and his eyes were red. I kept trying to scream. The guy placed his face at my neck and kissed it.

That's when I felt his teeth pierce my throat; I began feeling weak. All of a sudden the guy was pulled off of me by a stranger and the stranger ripped his body into shreds. There was a burning sensation all over my body.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry that the story is dragging, but when they meet again in the 21st century the story will be much better.