The Ghost of You

Waking Up

I remember waking up in a meadow. The tree with the names "Lilly and Andrew" carved into the bark told me that I was in our meadow.

But,something was very wrong. As the morning sun's raise poked through small openings in the thick dark clouds above,I could see that the once vibrant blooming forest Andrew and I walk through everyday was now...dead.

The grass was a dull green with a brown mix and the flowers were limp and losing their tiny petals. There were no birds singing,no annoying insects that would fly in my face, no sign of life at all.

Where was Andrew? We always come here together. Was he hiding from me again?

"Andrew?" I called. I began walking around the fallen tree limps. What happened here overnight?

"Andrew! Where are you hiding?" No response."If your trying to scare me again,"

I was cut off by the sound of a loud snap.

I quickly turned to the sound,but I saw nothing.I called out to Andrew again.

I sighed."Andrew,come out. I know it's you."

Then I saw him.He was slowly walking toward the small pond behind a few trees.

I smiled and quietly began walking a few feet behind him.

As Andrew -and I silently behind- got closer to the pond, I was shocked to see how much worse my surroundings got.

There was barley any sunlight this deep in the meadow. Everything was dark and looked like something out of a horror movie. The trees were black and had lost all of their leaves. It started to drizzle,but the ground was already very muddy.

Andrew seemed unfazed by the rain and darkness,though every now and then it looked like his body would shake a little and he would ball his hands into fists.

When we reached the pond,the rain got a little heavier and I noticed something strange. Andrew was soaked and I was completely dry.

I forgot about that when Andrew fell to his knees and began to cry.

I opened my mouth to say something,then closed it because I was absolutely speechless.

I had never seen him cry. I actually never saw anyone cry like this,so heartbroken with so much despair.He gasped for air and his hands were buried in the mud.

Not really knowing what to do,I slowly walked to him. I placed my arm around him. Before I could speak Andrew sobbed,"Oh,Lilly. Why did you leave me?"

I saw the tears slide down his face."Andrew,I didn't leave you.I'm right here." I tried to put my other arm around him,but he stood up quickly.

So quick,I fell to the ground."Andrew!" I exclaimed.

He looked horrible. He had dark circles under his tear filled blue eyes. He looked disheveled with his tousled golden hair and wrinkled clothes.

Slowly,I stood up.I took a step towards Andrew,but he backed away.He looked terrified.

"Andrew?What's Wrong?" I whispered.

He took a breath and let a few tears fall before he said."Your dead."
♠ ♠ ♠
This is my first story. I would really like some feed back if you enjoy this. And yes the title is a song from My Chemical Romance. Hope you like my story!!

I also have another story up,White Lady,please read it if you have time!

BTW this story is over, it ends on chapter 10!