The Ghost of You

You Take My Breath Away.

Dead. A disembodied spirit. A ghost. That's what I was now. How had this happened?

" It's all because of him." Andrew said with venom in his voice. He turned me around to face the last grave.

"Liam H. Rodney.
1968-2011"

Liam,my step-dad was dead too? Didn't Andrew say something about him?

"Bastard. Low life piece of shit! I hope your in the darkest place in hell and burn!" Andrew yelled and spat on the grave. He kicked the tiny picture of Liam on his tombstone. "Stop."I said softly.

He turned to me and gently wrapped his arms around me then pulled me close to him. He bent his head down into the crook of my neck and kissed it.

I missed that. The feel of his lips on my neck. That was my favorite spot to be kissed. Andrew's lips traveled up my neck to my ear. "He took you from me," he whispered,"I have to hate him."

Andrew pulled away from my ear and went to my lips. The kiss was gentle,almost like I was made of glass and he was afraid I would break into a million pieces. Usually -even after a year of dating- kissing Andrew would make my heart race, especially when one of his warm hands held my head and the other rested on my back pulling me closer to him. But now...I felt nothing. I didn't feel my face get hot from blushing and I didn't hear my pulse quicken with excitement.

I really was a cold,dead shell of my human self.

I wanted to kiss Andrew like this forever. Well, maybe not as a ghost next to my grave in a cemetery,but maybe in our meadow under our tree.

The last time He and I were together when I was...alive..-still trying to come to terms with that- we were at my house watching a movie late at night.
__________________________________________________________________
There was a storm outside that caused the satellite to go out so we popped some popcorn and put a DVD in. We weren't really watching it though,Andrew was kissing me and tickling me.

"Stop! I mean it,"I laughed."Ah!! Stop I'm going to drop the popcorn!"

Andrew laughed and tickled me again. He laughed and I squealed. Then the bowl tipped over and popcorn went everywhere. "See,"I said,"I told you you were going to make it fall!!"

He didn't care,just got on top of me and kissed my neck. I sighed and then ran my fingers through his thick golden hair. Abruptly,Andrew pulled away. " I don't want popcorn I want you.I'm Edward Cullen!! And I want to suck your blood!" He said in a horrible Dracula accent. I giggled. "Edward Cullen does not sound like that! And you better clean that up before Liam sees that."

Andrew gave me a quick peck on the cheek before he got off of me and headed to the kitchen.
"Why do I have to clean it up?"He said sweeping up the fallen popcorn into the dustpan.

"Because, you're the one who made me drop the bowl!"

A piece of popcorn hit me in the face and I threw it back at him."Do you dare me to eat this?" Andrew said referring to the popcorn.

"No,that's gross."

"Five second rule!"

"It was on the ground for at least a minute."

"Whatever.Do you dare me or not?"

I sat up on the couch then wrapped the blanket around me."Not."

"Too bad."He answered then tossed it in his mouth.

"Idiot."I whispered under my breath as he dumped the food into the trash can.

I heard his footsteps behind me,then me my vision went black.

"Guess who?"

"Umm...Johnny Depp? No,no wait, Dracula!"

"Dracula! Correct!"

Andrew hopped over the couch and landed next to me. He leaned over and playfully bit my neck. I laughed and began to swat at him."Well Dracula,I'm afraid the party is almost over. My parents will be home soon."

Andrew sighed in frustration."I don't like that guy,Liam. There is something weird about him."

"I know,"I said pushing back Andrew's hair,"but what can I do? That's who mom wanted to be with."

He glanced at the clock."Come home with me. You can stay over there again.I'm sure Kelsey would cover for us."

"She isn't going anywhere."

Andrew and I jumped at the sound.

Liam. He looked angry. I don't know why,but from the very beginning Andrew and Liam hated each other.

"Go to bed Lillian Marie. And I think it's time you went home,boy." He spat. Gosh,he is such an ass!

Andrew put his arm around me."Your not her dad,you can't just-"

"Forget it,babe. I'll see you tomorrow?" Andrew looked back at me and smiled."Yea,"he mumbled."Tomorrow." Then he kissed me. It was a while before my mom cleared her throat. Andrew looked at her pleasantly."Sorry Mrs. Edwards.I was just leaving. Hope you had a pleasant night."

He looked back at me."I love you."
"I love you, too"I smiled.

Mom hugged Andrew before he left and said."I go by Rodney now,son. Drive safely."
_______________________________________________________________________

Andrew pulled back and gasped."Sorry. You might not need to breath,but I still need to."
"Sorry."I said weakly.
"Don't be,"he said with a smile,"you always took my breath away."
♠ ♠ ♠
Please! If you like this story,comment and tell your friends to read it! I know there are a few readers so please don't be silent!! And sorry this chapter was just to kind of give Elise and Liam a little bit of a background and to see how the relationships were between everyone. Please comment!