Status: Complete

Clothing

And I can tell she's nervous about the whole idea as well.

I have been thinking a lot about Eve lately. It is like she is constantly on my mind, and I feel like it is unhealthy even though we are best friends. When I wake up in the morning until I go to bed at night, I'm constantly thinking of her. What is going to be next? Is she going to want to wear my blue dress with black sequins at the bottom that she really likes? I adore that dress, and I know if she wears it, it will absolutely look better on her. She always looks lovely in blues, greens and purples.

I look over at her, and I can feel that churning of my stomach, and I don't know if it is the joy of the holiday or simply looking at her. When she looks up, I smile and wave her over. "You can sit closer to me, you know. I don't bite much."

"You say that as if I'm worried you'll bite me."

"You sit so far away from me, stay silent, and avoid eye contact. What am I supposed to think?" I yawn and then continue speaking, "Besides, what are we sharing today, Eve?"

"Panties."

That is definitely not the dress I was talking about. "Oh."

We both glance to each other, and I know we can feel the tension. I pulled a skirt on today because I thought we would exchange outer clothing. I was wrong, and now I have to slip out of my grey polka dot panties. This is really awkward, I'm not going to lie.

Eve stays quiet, as do I because I do not know what to say that will change the atmosphere. We both look at each other when we hand each other our panties. I look at her black lace boy shorts, and I sigh before pulling them up my legs. Once completely up, I glance over to her. I watch as she fixes them so her ass looks nice, and she turns to me with her camera.

She does not pull her pants on, so I feel horribly more awkward because I am wearing more clothing than she. I slide out of my skirt, and I stand next to Eve. We pose, and she takes the picture. I refuse to look at this one. And I can tell she's nervous about the whole idea as well.

"You don't hate me, do you?"

"Never."
♠ ♠ ♠
The end. Happy Halloween!
&Thanks to those that commented.
Queen of Hearts;
Tori the Elf


I don't think I'll ever write anything as awkward as this ever again.