Status: Active any ideas comment

Truth or Dare Can Change Everything

7 Minutes In Heaven

Sarah's POV

Once we got inside they locked us in and we just stood there in the dark for a while. Finally after they went and got the stopwatch we were able to start the dare.

Inside of the closet there was a sofa type chair and a very dim light so basically it looked like everything inside was a silhoete.

I felt Cameron's hands around my waist and I wrapped my hands around his neck. I felt his breath on my lips. I knew we were only centimeters apart. He then touched his lips to mine very sweetly. Then his tongue slowly entered my mouth. All at once he picked up the pace and wow he's a great kisser.

I pulled him closer and he pulled me closer while his hands were running along my back and waist. I would bet any girl would be lucky to date Cameron. We both kept on going faster and deeper into the kiss. It was as if nothing else in the world mattered, this kiss was holding me to the earth not gravity.

I really think i should give Cameron a chance but then again I'm in love with Zach. Without even thinking about it I led Cameron over to the sofa. I then took off his shirt and flung it to the side. I couldn't help but to stare at how perfect he looked. Cameron didn't mind that i was strattling him while we were making out. Even the slightest touch i knew was making him harder. I then started to kiss his neck and occasionally nip at it very softly. He let out a small groan of approval. Just as he was about to take off my shirt, the closet door opened.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long to update school, work and golf team. so much homework :O