Sequel: Ocean's Burning
Status: Complete! Please check out the Sequel!

Disenchanted

Prologue

As students shoved around her, Kitt couldn’t help but stare in awe and such un-certainty as the blonde boy whimpered as blood spilled from his chest, face and arms. Kitt gazed terrified, as Moaning Myrtle wailed and squealed, “Murder!” as she floated through the wreckage that was now the boys lavatory.

“I’m going to get Snape.”
“Why’d you do it Potter?”

Like other students around her, she moved around in the growing puddles of water that flowed out of the chamber, and like everyone she was transfixed as the golden boy starred with terror at his bleeding enemy.

“Out of my way.”

Students jumped aside, splashing bloody water as Snape shoved Potter out of the way, and kneeled infront of the blonde student who had stopped whimpering as his head of house muttered spell after spell, passing his wand over each wound. Kitt gazed at Harry, as he clutched tightly the book he never let go and frowned.
Glancing back at Malfoy, she froze when she saw him starring at her. Never, had she seen the boy infront of everyone, look so scared, worried, and with tears pooling out of his gray eyes. But as the students whispered around her, his eyes remained on hers, hers so bright and innocent. Her stomach was cramping with worry as she watched Draco’s eyes squeeze shut out of pain, before letting them flutter open again, as he stared hard at her. The whispers continued, questions about 'what was so fascinating about the odd girl'

“Stay here Potter.”

All of the students watched, standing on there toes as Harry remained silent, not acknowledging the Professor’s request. Snape tucked his wand away, he heaved gently and set Malfoy into a half sitting position.

“Hospital Wing.”

They all watched as Snape supported Malfoy and limped him out of the bathroom. Pushing past her, Kitt stared after Professor Snape, who stopped momentarily as Malfoy spoke sofly, before he turned to the brown haired Muggle Born. With hatred that made bumps rise on her skin, and her skin grow as pale as Draco Malfoy’s.

‘๑’ ‘๑’ ‘๑’ ‘๑’ ‘๑’ ‘๑’ ‘๑’


“Draco, what’re you doing, I thought you were hurt-”

Turning with terrified eyes, as the cabinet began to work, he walked towards Kitty who stood at the entrance of the Room of Requirement just as the door was begining to close and grabbed her shoulders.

“What are you doing here?”
“What are you doing?” she asked with a soft terrified voice, the smell of her cherry candy hitting his nose gently.
“Kitty, you can’t be here.” Draco said terror obvious in his voice.
“You’re doing it tonight?” she whispered and pulled away from his grasp, as tears pooled in her
eyes, “Now.”
He closed his eyes as the girl shied away from him, hitting a table and knocking goblets over,
“Kitty, listen to me-”
“You can’t do it, I know you won’t.” she whispered at him, “You won’t do it. And I won’t let you, you won’t be a murderer.”

She flung her arms around him sobbing into his neck.

“I have to,” he whispered back at her hiding his own tears in her hair, as she pulled away and gently touched his face, her small hands holding him gently, her thumbs wiping away tears.
“They’re already here, let’s leave, let’s run away.” she begged tugging at his hand, with urgence and fear, “Let them do it.”
“I can’t, he’ll kill my Mother, if I run or don’t do it.”
He’ll kill you.” she whispered to him.

Draco turned away from the scared girl with horror as the cabinet ticked its final and he pushed Kitty away, hiding her behind him. “Stay quiet,” he hissed at her, as he pushed towards a large table, “Don’t come out until we’ve left the room.”

“Draco-”
“Promise me Kitty.” he stared at her, kneeling infront of her, as he gently held her face between his cold hands. With trembling lips and wide terrified eyes, as a familiar cackle filled the room she nodded. With terrified eyes, Draco pressed his lips tightly against hers, both closing their eyes, before he stood up and covered the table with the cloth.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello readers, so this is my short "introduction" in a sense, and I'm really excited for the over all story! it's going to be a traditional Harry Potter Fan-Fiction, but it will be centering around Draco Malfoy, and my created character, Kitty Jenkins. I've been really excited about this story, because I've been working on it for a while, and even started writing a sequel.
So this is my first Draco story, and it's going to be a slightly slow start because I don't really want to rush in. So please comment, and subscribe and hang in tightly