Sequel: Ocean's Burning
Status: Complete! Please check out the Sequel!

Disenchanted

Chapter 12

Kitty sat in the compartment with Hermione, Neville and Luna. Her fellow Gryffindor girl-friend, gave her a continuous sour look, until Kitty, who had been looking out the window turned to her friend with a glare.

What?” she snapped, causing Neville to glance at her hesitantly from his seat aside Hermione, while Luna read the Quibbler.

“How can you be so traitorous?” Hermione nearly shrieked.

“How am I being traitorous!” Kitty said in nearly the same tone, her hands immediately clenching into fists.

“You are!” Hermione snapped, “Think about it, he’s the enemy, he’s dangerous!”

“You sound exactly like Ron!” Kitty snapped back, “At the Yule Ball!”

Hermione’s face immediately turned red. Kitty’s words drew attention from Luna now, who frowned.

“Kitty,” Hermione breathed trying to stay calm, “This is entirely different and you know it.”

“It is different.” Kitty clenched her eyes, “He’s not dangerous, he’s changed. He won’t hurt anyone-”

Kitty stopped her sentence, and let out a shuddered breath, “Hermione he won’t hurt me.”

Hermione shook her head, rolling her eyes, dissapointment evident in them, “I honestly just can’t believe you, Kitt.”

“What’s wrong with you two?” Neville said, causing the girls to break their tense stare.

Neither answered, Hermione huffed, and Kitty went back to starring out the window, watching as the hills slowly dissapeared and the smog of the city slowly appeared.
Kitty let out a sigh, and pulled her smaller belongings from the overhead compartment, before she shoved the compartment door open.

“Think about it Kitty!” Hermione cried, “I’m not trying to hurt you, but please, just be careful!”

Kitty ignored her friend and made her way down the bustling corridors.

Halfway down the train, she came across Ron and Harry’s compartment, where she froze as she stared at the closed glass door, where a faded heart lay on the glass. Kitty frowned as she heard Harry and Ron say something about an “Unbreakable vow” “Malfoy” and then a “shh”.

“Hi Kitty,” Ron smiled as the girl pushed open the door and took a seat next to her Ginger friend.

“Hi Ron,” she smiled, “Harry, thanks for ditching me yesterday.”

“I could say the same thing about you.” Harry said darkly, his green eyes studying the girl, watching as her face broke into one of confusion, before she narrowed her eyes.

“And what do you mean by that?” Kitty said unsure.

Ron watched between the two. Harry merely shrugged before Kitty scowled dangerously, and walked out of the compartment.

“What the bloody hell was that all about?” Ron asked flabergasted by his friends actions.

“Tell you later.” Harry said watching as the girl dissappeared.

Pulling her trunks along beside her, Kitty made her way towards the exits. Hermione, Neville and Luna were far ahead of her, Hermione caught her gaze, giving her a sad dissapointed smile, before she got off of the train. Kitty felt her spirits drop as she fingered around her pockets for a candy, when she touched, she didn’t even want it.

She felt sick to her stomach.

Looking behind her, she sighed realizing she was last to get out, as she took another step forward, she was pulled around the waist and into a compartment, where the blinde’s immediately fell.

“What’s wrong?”

Kitty didn’t say anything as the blonde boy who was seated on his trunk on the compartment floor held the girl tightly, as she straddled his waist.
Kitty shrugged with an agitated sigh.

“Tell me.” Draco ordered pressing a pale hand against her cheek, watching as she laid her face against it.

“Hermione thinks I’m being stupid.” she whispered, “Harry’s acting weird, like he knows something.”

“And what do you think?” Draco asked the girl seriously, watched as she leaned her forhead against his, her eyes opening, watery with fear.

“I-” Kitty started but gripped her hair in frustration.

Draco sighed and held the girl closer.

“I’m being stupid.” Kitty sighed, “But I like what stupid has gotten me into.”

Draco let out a dark chuckle, before nudging the girl’s nose with his, watching as her eyes opened, before he delicately and nervously, placed a tender kiss on her lips, his hands on her waist, as she gripped his arms holding him closer. Draco let out a sigh, as her lips parted gently-

“Oh!” Kitty squeaked, pulling apart.

Draco could only hold back a glare, and stare up at the girl. They watched as group of students walked passed their compartment.

“I just remembered, I have a little something for you!” she smiled, “Not your present, but just...here.”

Draco watched as the girl pulled out a small piece of parchment from her pocket, before gently placing it into his hand.

“What is it?” Draco asked unsure, glancing at the seven numbers that were written neatly on it.

“You live in the Muggle World, whether you like it or not Draco.” Kitty smiled, “This is the phone
number to my mobile.”

“Your what?”

“Muggle communicating device.” Kitty laughed at his obliviousness, as they lef the compartment,
“Every muggle town has phones booths, because I doubt you have one, but if you want to have a chat, just put muggle money to pay, and dial the numbers. Voila.”

Draco gave her a doubtful look, “Just get an owl.”
Kitty rolled her eyes as they got off the train, seeing the platform nearly empty, “My siblings
would destroy it.”

Draco smirked, “I’ll give it a go.”

“Good.” Kitty smiled.

“Draco.”
Jumping apart, the two glanced at the beautifull blonde women who stood near the barrier. A blank look on her face, as she gazed hesitantly at her son.

“I better leave.” Kitty said quickly meeting Narcissa’s questioning stare.

“Yeah.” Draco said, watching his Mother stare over the girl, watching as Kitty waved to her
muggle parents.

“Happy Christmas?” Kitty smiled, unsure what to do next.

“Happy Christmas.” Draco nodded, kissing her quickly on the cheek, before taking his belongings towards his Mother.

Draco allowed his mother to kiss his cheeks and head, as she gushed over how much she missed him.

“Who was that?” Narcissa asked, with a flick of her wand, the trunks vanished, before she held out her arm to her son, who was starring at the Muggle-Born, who picked up her youngest sibling with a laugh.

“A friend.” Draco said simply.

“Mhmm.” Narcissa answered, “I’m sure your Aunt would be more then interested in this new friend of yours.”
Draco stared coldly at his mother, before the dissaparated from the platform.
♠ ♠ ♠
I really appreciate the comments for the last update! They were amazing. And, yes as a few of you said, Harry will forever be a cock-blocker!
Hope you enjoy this sweet update! Please keep up the comments! <3