Sequel: Ocean's Burning
Status: Complete! Please check out the Sequel!

Disenchanted

Chapter 17

Kitty stared curiously as the boy groaned in frustration, which only caused her to smile wide.

“You’re not paying attention!” Draco glared at the girl who just laughed and launched herself onto his back letting the boy carry her down the grounds and towards the black lake. He was unamused, but Kitty held a large smile on her face. The snow had melted, and the birds were chirping once more as the grass was green, and the trees no longer ghost like.

“I am, honestly.” Kitty smiled jumping off the boys back and fixing her skirt with an eye roll, “Start again.”

Draco gave her an exasparated glanced, and sighed none the less, and tugged at his and the girls chain, “These, are called Etsy, Etsy trinkets.”

“You got a matching one?!” Kitty laughed, causing the boy to glare harder at the girl, who was only being a nuissance to annoy him.

Draco rolled his eyes, “Yes, I have a matching one, of sorts.”
Kitty remained silent but smiled none the less as the boy turned a dark shade of pink, and took hold of their hands as they reached the small stone wall that separated them from the forest once more.

“Etsy Trinket’s are curious little thing,” Kitty said thoughtfully, only causing Draco to roll his eyes once more, “I’m just showing you that I know what you’re talking about.”

Draco stared up at the girl who was still messing around, and sighed, “The owl, in case you do notice, and pay attention dissappears every once in a while. That’s because if you focus on a single thought, or a single emotion, the owl carries that message if you will to this.”
Kitty stared, as Draco pulled the envelope from the inside of his shirt and motioned it towards the girl who took it carefully in her hands as she stared from her perch on the stone wall as Draco stared up at her, squinting in the light with a smirk.

“You got this at a muggle shop?” Kitty smiled, pulling her chain out of her sweater and placing it next to Draco’s.

“Yeah, turns out the woman was witch.” he shrugged, his stomach dropping.

“Well, it’s a curious artifact and I love it.” Kitty smiled, tugging on the boys necklace, until they were close. His hands on her legs, as he leaned his chin on her stomach, while her hands held strongly on his shoulder, “Can I try it out?”

Draco nodded at the girl and gripped her waist as she jumped down and landed beside him with a grin, as she leaned in delicately, allowing the boy to adjust to their closeness, before she smiled and pressed her lips against his, enjoying the feeling of butterflies in her stomach.

Draco gripped the girls waist carefully, as he sighed delicately as their lips met, his heart was racing and his skin was burning. He tried to figure out the feeling, as he gently cupped her face in his hands. Kitty sighed at the strange feeling, for once his hands were warm. Draco pulled away gently, and stared at the girl, the only person he’d met that didn’t make him feel like a terrible person.

“Give it a go then.” Draco smiled watching as the girl gave him a sharp look, for ending the kiss, as he tugged her down the path towards the lake.

Kitty gripped his hand as they walked, “I just concentrate on something. Anything.”
Draco nodded, and watched as the girl tugged him back at the edge of the forest, and leaned against the tree, trying to be flirtacious, Kitty tugged him towards her, playing with the material of his green tie, glancing up at him before gently making him lean against her, before she held onto her necklace, before she gently placed a kiss on his jawline, trying her best to seem tempting.

Draco restrained a sigh, as the girls lips touched him, and he leaned against her instead, hiding his face in her hair, before he heard the soft sounds of writing on the metal envelope.
Draco pulled away from the girl slightly, just enough so he could fit his hands between them, and smirked as he held the envelope and read it.

“Trying to tempt me Jenkin’s.”

A normal girl would’ve blushed at a boy knowing her motives, but Kitty laughed it off and kissed him delicately, and said nothing.



“Hermione.”

Kitty entered the library, and found her frizzy haired Muggleborn friend tucked behind a pile or two of books, her nose close to the pages, her hand next to her on a roll of parchment writing everything she found.

“I’m busy as I’m sure you can see Kitty.” Hermione said lowly not glancing once at her friend.

“Hermione listen to me-”

“No you listen Kitty.” Hermione snapped glancing up at her friend, “Harry told me what happened over the Holidays, and he subtly let it slip that he suspects that you’re protecting Malfoy. I didn’t say a word, because it’s none of my business.”

“Did he tell you about Greyback and Bellatrix?” Kitty stated lowly.

“Yes he did, and he says you were stunned because you were outside the house and you were stunned, you have to really be careful Kitty-”

“I was on my mobile,” Kitty whispered sitting next to her friend, who stared back curiously, “Draco had called me. He had warned me about them coming, and before I could back to the Burrow, I was stunned.”

Hermione searched her face, not knowing that only part was true, “Really?”

“Yes, really.”

“Hmm,”

“What Hermione?” Kitty groaned exasperated.

“I still question Malfoy’s motives.” she whispered.

“Well, stop.” Kitty sighed, “Because as long as you do, the farther it pushes us apart.”
Hermione stared with a deep set frown as her friend left the Library in a rush.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sucky update.

More on the necklace next chapter :]

Hey all, sorry for the lack of updates. I've moved into to my dorm, and i'm just getting settled. So updates may a bit late or rusty. so hang on tightly and we'll get through it :]
And thank you to all who already subscribed to the sequel! I really appreciate it

I bought the borrowers on iTunes, and Anna and the King, Tom Felton was sooo cute!