Hit the Ground Running

Not in Kansas Anymore

JP's POV

"Girl, stop fidgetting!"

"I'll stop fidgetting when you get that hot piece of metal away from my head!"

"I'll get it away from your head when you stop fidgetting!"

"Guys, just shut the fuck up already!"

Lisa and Frankie all turned to look at me as I was in the middle of braiding my long ass hair. I continued to dye it blonde, with a few streaks of the bright orange that I loved so much. I looked at me with a sheepish smile, continuing to quietly banter with one another as they got ready for the movie.

Standing in in the small hallway of our shack on the coast, I looked around at all the small holes where pictures were once hung; I looked at the stains in the carpet that were caused from hot cocoa, puke, and dog pee when Lisa had to look after her cousin's puppy; I looked at the painted walls that clashed horribly, but remember the reasoning why we did it like that; I looked at the boxes filled with trophies, and pots and pans, and clothes.

Tonight, after the movie, I was going to be running off with my friends for a little while. We were going to see the states. It was only for a month.

A month...

That's how long it had been since I found out that there was going to be parts of Camp Kill Yourself in the Jackass 3D movie. I had never seen any cameras, but those guys were pretty good...

There was a knock at the door, and I quickly answered it, yelling for the girls to hurry up. The limo was here. It would be our ride to the airport and then we'd be on a private jet for a few hours before landing and going straight to the movie premier.

Lisa and Frankie came stumbling out, still putting on their heels as they shot out of the house that we had been in since highschool graduation. As a late birthday present from the guys, they got us a little condo on the coast of LA. Lisa and Frankie would be staying there while I went off with the guys for awhile.

Chris and I had been... slow, in our relationship. He hadn't asked me out on a date until after we heard Kassi had to go live wit Bam Bam. And even then, it was a simple movie and coffee date in Crescent City before he drove back to LA the next day.

He slept on the couch. I was in my bed.

It worried me, but my thoughts were taken away and my focus was put back on not falling on my ass as Lisa and Frankie grabbed me to take me to the jet.

We walked up the stairs, shaking hands with our pilot before making our way to the back of the plane. The girls were giggling behind me, obviously knowing something I didn't.

Oh those tricky bastards--

"Chris!" I stared in shock, still in the middle of braiding my hair.

"Hey, Jay." He grinned at me, holding out a simple red rose. I couldn't help but smile at him as I took it and kissed his cheek.

"You were supposed to meet me at the premier..."

"I know, but I can't trust three legal girls on a plane with alcohol."

Lisa and Frankie giggled and grinned behind me, instantly going for the minibar. I went to find a tall glass to put the rose in so it wouldn't wither while we were on the plane ride.

Lisa and Frankie attacked the soft liqour and spinning chairs while I took the small sofa with Chris. We laughed at my friend's antics.

With another three hours of chatting, the plane landed and we were ushered out to another limo. Lisa and Frankie were pushed in first, both downing large bottles of water so not to have a hangover if they passed out at the movie.

It was another thirty minute drive before the flashing lights and cheers of fans deafened out our conversations. We pulled up behind a purple lambo, immediately knowing it as Bam's. Once the door open to the limo, Chris stepped out first before holding out his hand for me. I stuck one high heeled foot out first, and then the second, and then scooted my ass out to stand beside the man of my dreams.

We stepped forward, smiling as pictures were taken of us, my arm looped in his.

Lisa and Frankie were behind us, gushing at their few minutes of fame.

"Chris! Chris! Who are the three lucky girls you've brought with you tonight!"

"Ladies! Look this way!"

"What're your names, misses? Where'd you meet Chris from?"

I laughed as Lisa and Frankie ran up to answer their questions.

"Elisa Davenport."

"Francis Nichol."

"JP met Chris at that Jackass Boot Camp they had a few months ago."

"Yeah, she was the winner. She's had a crush on Mister Party Boy for like--"

"EVER!"

"Yeah, and like--"

"Jay?"

I turned around and grinned at the familiar babyface of my new best friend.

"Kassi!" I pulled away from Chris and pulled the younger teen into a hug. I hadn't seen her since the crew finished filming and that was... forever ago.

I looked over her shoulder at her escort, grinning like a maniac.

"Stay safe." I told Steve-o before pulling away and taking Chris' outstretched hand, following him as the girls finished up gushing over us.

After another hour of talking to a couple of fans, answering some questions and standing behind Chris as he had a couple more interviews, we were inside the theater and taking our seats. We sat in the very middle row, the whole crew and their families spreading out in one row as we got ready for the movie.

I almost died when I realized what parts of CKY that they put in there.

"You jackasses!" I laughed out as I wiped the laughter tears from my eyes. "I can't believe you put that in there!" Lubing the Dildo was one of my most embarrassing moments. But Kassi had hers too. On the Toro-trotter with Bianca trying to knock her off.

Rhian was in there too! Her Rocky moments were priceless. Too bad she couldn't be here with us, but we'd see her at the UK premier. And Bianca... oh god. They put in the Final Four bit with her against Kassi.

I laughed some more after that.

And then, just like that, the movie was over.

Time for the after party.
♠ ♠ ♠
Not in Kansas Anymore

Gonna Go See The Wizard

Yay! The Sequel! Who's excited for the new installment of Kassi and I's story?
Get ready for more pranks, stupidity, and tv shows! :D

Enjoy. Comment and subscribe please!