.-. Vampire At Hogwarts .-.

Barbie Girl

"Bye Mom!" you yelled out the open compartment window.
Your mother waved goodbye to you and smiled before the Hogwarts Express pulled out of Platform 9 and .
You sank down into the comfortable suede benches and stared into one of your best friends dark, yellow-green eyes.
"What?" you asked as you began to rummage through your duffle bag. Where did you put that iPod?
"Nothing" Dean said as he looked out the window at the passing scenery
"Where's Brandy?" you wondered aloud before shoving your headphones into your ears. You stared at Dean's chiseled face.
"Probably flirting with some poor bloke," you giggled and Dean smiled.
"SURPRISE!"
The compartment door burst open to reveal a stunning, tall, auburn haired girl.
"Brandy?!" you squealed as you jumped up to hug her, knocking your iPod off your lap. The last time you had seen her was at the end of your 6th year.
Last year, Brandy had been overweight. Not obese, but enough that Malfoy would make fun of her. You looked at Brandy's twig like figure and felt a bubble of jealousy when you saw the tone muscles under her skin ripple as she moved.
She looked so beautiful...so confident
"No applause please! The ravishing Brandy Ruhr is not worthy!" she exclaimed dramatically. You laughed with her and hugged each other once more as Dean sat with his mouth wide open.
"Wow Brandy!" Dean finally managed.
"Yes. I know...I'm gorgeous!" she said with a fake British accent. She flipped her hair over her shoulder and batted her long eyelashes. Brandy had blue eyes that went well with her tan skin and auburn colored hair. Today she wore a form fitting tank-top with some jean capris and flip-flops.
"So how did you do it?" you finally asked, ignoring the music playing in the floor.
"Mum put me on a diet and workout program after I came home telling her what an arse Ferret was, It was hard but it paid off!" she said flexing her arms. You giggled and began to flex with Brandy.
You were both very random...
Finally, you both sat back into the bench giggling. Brandy picked up your iPod and flipped through your music until she stopped on Aqua's 'Barbie girl'.
"I'm a Barbie girl! In a Barbie world!" Brandy belted out. You laughed, but noticed Dean was stealing glances at Brandy every chance he got.
"Take a picture Dean...it'll last longer!" Brandy cracked up giggling.
Flustered, Dean tried to start a conversation.
"So...how were your summers?"
Before Brandy could say anything...you cut in.
"How do you think?" you snarled. "All I heard was 'Get me this!' and 'Get me that!', 'You're ugly!', and 'You're spoiled!'yada yada yada!" you imitated Draco Malfoy perfectly causing Dean and Brandy to fall into fits of laughter.
"We did get him good with that dwarfing charm though! He was stuck in that jar for a week!" Dean laughed harder and you began to cry. You were laughing so hard it hurt to breathe.
"So...tell me again...what was Malfoy doing at your house this summer?" Brandy asked between gasps of air.
"I guess his mother was going out of town and by the look on my mom's face when she saw Narcissa...she didn't really have a choice as to whether Malfoy was staying or not," you replied as you thought back to that day.
The look of fear on your mother's face made you tremble. Narcissa whispered something to her about how if she didn't watch Draco, then she wouldn't need to watch me either. You shivered.
"Oh..." Brandy and Dean chorused as they nodded in understanding. Brandy looked at the compartment door cautiously before speaking.
"Do you think Malfoy knows?"
"He can't know. I've only ever told you two and my mum. How could he have found out?
"But as long as you're registered with the Ministry, he could get that information easily. Come on...these are the Malfoy's we're talking about! The Spawns of Voldemort!" you smiled, but you were still deep in thought.
"I'm not registered though. My mum wouldn't let me when I was old enough. She thought it would be dangerous because I'm half-and-half, you guys know that."
"But you're 90% vampire and 10% witch, so you have to go with the majority," Brandy replied slightly above a whisper. You shook your head.
"I don't care. My mum thinks this is safer, especially with how the wizarding world is going down the drain these days," you replied as you leaned back and began to move you hands in an oh-so familiar pattern.
Brandy and Dean glance at one another before allowing themselves to be hypnotized by the golden glowing light forming between your hands. A power you inherited from your father. He was 100% vampire and your mum 100% witch.
You loved being different from anyone else, especially since you had the advantage of having awesome powers.
"Doing magic already Edmund? Little anxious if you ask me," Blaise Zabini sneered from the doorway.
Quickly, you stopped your hands from their dance and the energy ball dissipated. You glared at Blaise.
"Get lost you death eater wanna-be."
"You'd think spending an entire 6 years together would make us closer...pity" Zabini put his hand on his chest dramatically.
"You have three seconds to get out of my face Zabini," you warned.
"What 'cha going to do? Cry to your mommy like you did last year?"
"2..."
"WAAAA! Mommy! Blaise won't stop annoying me!"
"1..."
"WAAAAAAAAA!"
"Enercestra!" you shouted.
A large fiery red energy ball flew from your hands and hit Blaise full force in the gut, sending him catapulting backwards into the opposite compartment. The glass door shattered and the people inside the compartment screamed in unison.
Smiling, you walked over to Blaise's aching body. You knelt down and patted him roughly on top of the head.
"Mommy may not be able to make you stop annoying me, but that certainly doesn't mean I won't"
With that, you stood up and began to walk away, but not before you made sure to let your heels step on Blaise's limp hands as you walked back to your compartment.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it sucks :)