.-. Vampire At Hogwarts .-.

It's an energy ball.

- - - Phoebe POV - - -
"YOU'RE WHAT?!" Harry yelled loudly. You flinched at the level of his voice and pretended to unplug your ear with your pinkie.
"Sorry," he replied, much quieter.
You smiled before replying, "I'm a vampire Harry. You know . . . the descendent of Dracula, fangs, super strength, blood drinking, sensitive to light . . . " Harry scooted slowly away from you when you mentioned blood drinking. You laughed.
"Dont worry Harry. That's the reason I take this vile potion. It keeps me from hunting blood," Harry relaxed a little bit.
"Then what was with the little show back there?" he asked. You sighed.
"Forgot to take the potion . . . and when that happens, all the vampire powers are unleashed. Usually, they're muted with it. Oh! Did I ever show you this nifty little trick?" you asked as you began to move your hands around an invisible ball.
Harry watched for a moment in curiosity and his jaw dropped when he saw a small, blue orb form between your hands.
"That's amazing!" he exclaimed as the orb floated gracefully over your right hand.
"It's an energy ball. Used one on Zabini the other day!" you exclaimed. Harry slowly brought his index finger near it, but you pulled it away from him.
"Careful . . . these things are like electric shocks . . . only a lot worse," you laughed when Harry quickly pulled his hand back.
You bounced the orb in your hand for a moment before launching at a wall across the room, leaving a scorch mark about the size of a basketball on the wall.
"Wow . . . " Harry whispered.
"Well . . . I'm going to get ready. Meet you here for breakfast?" you asked, walking towards the dormitory staircase. Harry nodded and headed up to his room.
After taking a nice soothing shower and getting dressed, you headed back downstairs to wait for Harry. You sat on the couch and just stared into nothingness. At one point, you looked down at your wrists and noticed the faint bruises around them from when Dean had been trying to hold you back.
Your powers were getting stronger and you could feel it . . . you had to keep taking the potion more frequently. You would have to talk to McGonagall about a stronger dose . . .
"Ready?" Harry asked as he stepped down the last few stairs. You stood up and hooked your arm through his and let him lead you to breakfast.
"There you are . . ." Ron said as you sat down. You reached over for the rolls and noticed Ron stare at your wrists. You quickly smiled at him and took the rolls, placing one on your plate.
"What was all the commotion in the common room this morning? I couldn't get out of my room . . . someone must have put a sticking charm on it . . . " Hermione fumed. You giggled into your drink and Harry elbowed you lightly in the ribs. You sent him a playful glare.
"It was nothing Hermione. Just a bunch of crazy first years . . . " Dean assured her as he sat down.
"Well . . . what were they doing? Something with fire? Cause there's a huge burn mark on the wall"
"Uh . . . yea. They were practicing for DADA," Brandy lied as she kicked you under the table. You snorted by accident, earning yourself a glare from Hermione.
"You think its funny Edmund? That first years almost sent the Gryffindor tower up in flames?!"
"No . . . of course not," you said, trying not to laugh.
"Calm down Hermione," Harry interjected before Hermione could say something.
"Hmph . . . " she sighed as she continued to eat her breakfast silently.
All the rest of the morning, all you had to do was exchange a knowing glance with Brandy, Dean or Harry to set you off into a fit of laughter.
"Ms. Edmund!" Flitwick yelled in the middle of class when you began to giggle uncontrollably after looking over at Harry who had his fingers pointing down out of his jaw like fangs and making funny faces.
"Y-yes professor?" you asked.
"Detention . . . tonight at 10 . . . here in my office," he snapped. That immediately stopped you from laughing, putting you in a bad mood for the rest of class.
The rest of the afternoon went well . . . considering both Dean and Brandy had a detention in McGonagall's for coming in late for class.
'They've been acting funny lately . . . ' you said to yourself when you noticed Brandy blush uncontrollably when Dean brushed her hand accidentally as he crawled through the portrait hole into the common room.
"Phoebe . . . what time's your detention?" Harry asked as he continued to scribble his homework onto a piece of parchment. You looked down at your watch.
"10:10! Oh my gawd! Flitwick's gonna kill me!" you screeched, running to the portrait, but it was sealed shut.
"Ron, quick! Open the door!" you panicked. Ron looked up at you and shrugged.
"I don't know how. Hermione's the one who set the seal."
"HERMIONE!" you yelled and she came running down the stairs quickly. You almost began to laugh at her but thought against it. She had her hair up in a bun and a purple face mask on.
"What? What is it?" she asked in a hurry with her wand out.
"Um . . . " you started . . . trying to remember why you called her downstairs."Oh yea . . . I need to go."
"No students out after 9," she recited as she stared at you angrily.
"Granger . . . just unseal the damn door," you pleaded.
"Why?" she asked, placing her hands on her hips and staring at you, a slight smirk on her face.
"I have to meet someone . . . "
"Who?"
"Granger . . . " you growled warningly.
"Who Edmund? Who would you be meeting this late at night?"
"Flitwick . . . " you snapped. Hermione smiled.
"You're getting together with the history professor? Naughty, naughty girl . . . " she teased.
"It's for detention Granger. Now open the damn door!" you yelled.
"Just open the door Hermione," Ron said with a sigh as he continued with his homework. "I'm trying to concentrate and with you two bickering like merpeople, I won't be able to get anything done."
Hermione stared at Ron for a moment and then with a flick of her wand, opened the door.
"You're welcome!" she screamed after you. You just slammed the portrait closed behind you.

"Maybe detention tomorrow night will help you remember what time your detention is actually at," Flitwick spat at you was you walked into his office, 20 minutes late.
"But . . . Professor! Granger wouldn't unseal the common room door!" you pleaded.
"That sounds like a personal problem Ms. Edmund," he said with a smirk as he continued to grade papers.
You sighed angrily and sat down with a plop in a desk, just staring at Flitwick and his dwarf body.
'Snape really rubbed off on him' you sighed.
"Professor?" someone said suddenly behind you. You spun around to see McGonagall walking towards his desk.
"Yes Headmistress?"
"I am in need of assistance. Could I possibly take Ms. Edmund from you for tonight?"
"Be my guest," he said as he continued to grade papers. She nodded in thanks, and when she looked to you, you quickly gathered up your bag and followed her to her office.

"What have you gotten yourself into this time?" she asked when you sat down in her office.
"Laughing during a lecture . . . " you grumbled as you began to grade papers.
McGonagall just smiled and continued to work. After two hours of correcting papers, you were allowed to go back to your room.
"Professor?" you called, before leaving.
"Yes Phoebe?" she asked with a yawn.
"I . . . I need a stronger potion."
McGonagall looked alarmed for a moment before nodding her head and putting her hand out. You handed her the little vile of pink potion.
"How bad was it this time?" she asked as she began to stir different ingredients into a silver cauldron. You simply stuck out your wrists. She looked at them for a moment and then with a quick tap of her wand, the bruises were gone.
After a few more minutes she filled the vile and a few more and handed them to you.
"Thank you Professor," you said as you began to leave.
"Phoebe?" she called. You turned around. "Just remember to be careful."
You nodded and went back to your dorm, happy to get some sound sleep.

"Phoebe! Wake up! We leave for Hogsmeade in 30 minutes!" Brandy whispered into your ear. You shot out of bed and raced through your shower. You had to buy a Halloween costume for the Halloween Party that Hogwarts was having.
You were going as a vampire . . . original right? Harry was going to go as a vampire too, only the male version.
"Students are to be back by 7 o' clock tonight" McGonagall bellowed over the sea of students waiting to be released into the town.
"Come on Harry," you said excitedly, dragging him behind you as everyone began to leave.
"Whoa! Slow down!" he laughed as you began to skip along, Brandy at your side skipping with you.
"Sorry . . . but if we don't hurry all the good outfits will be gone!" you whined like a child, tugging at Harry's hand.
You and Harry finally made it to a costume store and almost immediately you found the perfect outfit.
It was a short, black dress and the bottom and sleeves were fringed. It came with fishnet stockings and black stilettos.
"Perfect," you whispered to yourself as you made your purchase. Harry had also found a perfect outfit.
It was a black suit and came with a cape that had a red, silk lining.
After you and Harry had bought your costumes you went to lunch, a movie and then back to the school.
You went upstairs to put away your costume when you noticed the little box sitting delicately on your pillow.
You quickly picked it up and a card fell out of the back. You picked it up, opened it . . . and began to read:
'Phoebe . . .
How hard you try to make me forget about you, but to no avail. You will be mine . . .
See you soon!
Yours forever,
Draco'
You quickly threw the letter in your trunk angrily and opened the little box.
'Chocolates . . . he's sending me chocolates now!?' you screamed in your head.
You sat down to reply:
'Malfoy. . .
I will make you hate me yet . . .
-Phoebe
P.S. I have a boyfriend . . .hope you don't mind . . . '
You smirked to yourself at the last portion. You couldn't wait to see his reaction to that.
"Phoebe? You up there?" Brandy called from downstairs. You quickly put the chocolates in your trunk and tied the letter to your Robin's leg.
"Be down in a sec!" you shouted as you watched your owl fly off into the night.
♠ ♠ ♠
TEAR :'(