Status: In Progress

If It Means a Lot to You...

I've got nothing to lose (but you)

"You gotta ask her out Jeremy, before it's too late," Josh said.

"Why would I do that?" I asked. "Besides she seems pretty happy with Adrian."

"she'd be 'pretty happy' with you if you'd just man up," Kyle said.

"I had enough trouble with Jasey, I don't want a serious relationship," I couldn't help wondering if that was true. Yeah, Jasey was a slut but Ana was nothing like her.

"Jasey is a bitchy, skank who cheated on you the first chance she got. Do not compare her to Anarchy. It just doesn't work," Max said getting protective.

"But.. What- What if she says no?" I asked. I guess that was what I was most scared of, not her cheating on me, she'd never do that. But her not wanting me in the first place.

"Is that really what you're worried about? Of coarse she'll say yes! She likes you Jer, that seems to be obvious to everyone But you," Josh stated.

"It doesn't matter, she's my best friend I don't wanna lose her," I said determined to put an end to this conversation.

"You guys aren't just friends, not anymore. What if she gets a boyfriend? Would you really be able to watch them kiss each other? Would you be able to watch her fall in love with someone else?" I clenched my fists at this. The thought of her with someone else killed me inside.

"No," I spat out. "I'd hate it, I'd hate him, I'd fucking KILL him."

"Then ask her out before it's to late!" He ordered.

"okay..." I said quietly. The fear of being rejected running through my mind.

"So, how are you gonna do it?" He asked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~1 week later (Band Performance day) Anarchy P.O.V~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Meet any cute girls yet?" I asked Adrian wiggling my eyebrows suggestively causing him to laugh.

"Plenty, I mean you're pretty good looking," he said winking at me, " but I'm gay, sorry love, we can't have that hot steamy relationship you've been dreaming of."

"Psh. Bitch please, I am waaaay to good for you," by now we were both laughing when our music teacher came in and everyone quieted down.

As he was going over the what we would be doing Belle who had been listening to our conversation leaned in and whispered, "We should get him and Alex together," into my ear.

"Belle and Ana! Seeing as you don't need to pay attention your group can go first," our teacher told us. Shrugging Adrian, Belle and I set up before I stepped up to one of the microphones.

"You all know who we are, we'll be playing 'Both Sides Of The Story' by We Are The In Crowd, hope you enjoy it," Belle tapped to for on her guitar and I began singing with Adrian shortly joining in.

"I should be brave with nothing to lose.
That's how I was until the day I met you,
Now I'm afraid I don't know what to do,
A couple of things I've really got to tell you.
Dive off a cliff, jump off a plane,
Oh, sounds easier than what I've got to say,
Go for a swim, with sharks in the sea,

Oh sounds easier than ,me telling it to you straight.

I've got nothing to lose...
I've got nothing to lose but you,
If I just say nothing, you'll never hear the truth,
I can't keep using the same dumb excuse
'Cause I've nothing to lose,
I've got nothing to lose
But you...

To get you to laugh, to get you to smile,

To get you to tell the whole world that you're on my side,

Make me a star at least in your eyes,

Lets take on the world, but first,
I gotta make you mine.
Dive off a cliff, jump off a plane,
Oh, sounds easier than what I've got to say,
Go for a swim, with sharks in the sea,

Oh sounds easier than ,me telling it to you straight.
I've got nothing to lose...
I've got nothing to lose but you,
If I just say nothing, you'll never hear the truth,
I can't keep using the same dumb excuse
'Cause I've nothing to lose,
I've got nothing to lose
But you...
Though the words ain't coming out,
But tonight, it's going down...
I should be brave, with nothing to lose,

That's how I was until the day I met you,

I've got nothing to lose...
I've got nothing to lose but you,
If I just say nothing, you'll never hear the truth,
I can't keep using the same dumb excuse
'Cause I've nothing to lose,
I've got nothing to lose
But you...
Jeremy had been staring at me for the whole song an when they stopped playing he said, "Ana will you be my girlfriend?"

To say I was shocked was an understatement. Everyone was staring at me waiting for the answer.

"I, um, I needa pee," I said getting up and walking out with Belle following me.

"What the hell Ana? Why'd you walk out like that?!" She asked clearly pissed off.

"It's not fair! He can't say we're just friends then ask me out in front of EVERYONE! It's like asking someone out on Valentines Day or a birthday, if you say no it makes you seem like a bitch."

"Do you want to say no?" Jeremy asked as he'd just walked over to us.

"I-I don't kn-"

"Belle go inside please," he said cutting me off. She did as he asked before walking up to me until he was barely a breath away. "No one's here, so you can't say you don't have a choice. Will you be my girlfriend Ana?"

"I-I," I swallowed, looking at the ground trying to clear my head. I then decided to just stop thinking and say what I really wanted. I looked up into his eyes before grinning and saying, "Yes-"

Before I could say anything else he cut me off by grabbing my waist, pulling me against him and smashing our lips together.
♠ ♠ ♠
Songs used:
Forever The Sickest Kids - Same Dumb Excuse : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=970Fq3d855E such a good band)
We Are The In Crowd - Both Sides Of The Story

AAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
lololololol
hope that makes up for the shit chapter? my last chapter really disgusted me with how shit it is =/ BUT in my opinion this 1's better =D hope you agree
PEACE