Status: In Progress

If It Means a Lot to You...

You're Grinning Like A Fool

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Anarchy's P.O.V~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I walked to my locker to put my books away. I opened it and a single fluro-yellow post-it note was stuck to the door. "'And I'll make her mine, the one I sing about all the time' ever since the day I meet you I've known you're the one I want to be with, go to Belle's locker" was written on it.I took the note with me. The halls were empty as I walked, guess I was wagging class then. When I got to Belle's locker another post-it note was stuck to the door saying, "'Is there any place you'd rather be other than here?' There's no one I want to be with except for you. Go to the cafeteria and check the bottom of our table."

I spent the whole period walking around the school collecting different post-it notes. I was sent to the gym, multiple lockers, the front office, and the hockey field. The last note I collected was on the windshield of my car, it said, "'I wish you could see you're face right now 'cause you're grinning like a fool' go to you're locker." After I read it I realised I was in fact 'grinning like a fool' and it just made my smile grow bigger. I started walking back as the bell rang signaling a class change. Within the five minutes it took me to walk back to my locker, the halls had emptied yet again. As I turned the final corner I saw Jeremy standing in the middle of the hallway. He was holding an acoustic guitar.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Jeremy's P.O.V~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As soon as I saw Ana turn the corner, I felt my nerves set in. But, I breathed in a deep gulp of air and felt them subside. I began strumming my guitar. I had chosen to sing a small quotation that explained my thoughts to Ana. "Even though she doesn't believe in love he's determined to call her bluff." I could see that Anarchy had begun to slightly tear up. But I continued, "who could deny these butterflies? They're filling his gut. Waking the neighbours, unfamiliar faces. He pleads, oh he tries but he's only denied now he's dying to get inside."

I stopped playing and walked up to her. I stood a single meter away from her to be safe. "Ana, I know you don't believe in love, and I respect that," I began. " So, I'm going to use the other 'L-word'. Ana, I like you."

She threw herself at me and hugged me, "I like you, too. And I'm sorry about our fight."

I wrapped my arms around her before pulling her into a deep kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Alex's P.O.V!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Adrian's gay you know," Belle whispered into my ear. I quickly turned my head to look at her but before I could reply Kyle showed up.
"Hey sluts!" He yelled out to us. Belle, Josh, Adrian, Max, Jeremy, Anarchy and I were all hanging out at the park and had been waiting for him to show up. "Look what I got," he held up a bottle of vodka and a couple packets of skittles. "We, my friends, are making skittle vodka," he said grinning like it was the most amazing idea in the world.

"What the hell is skittle vodka?" Max asked.

" It's where you have a bottle of vodka," he held up the bottle of vodka to emphasize what he was saying. "and a packet of skittles, but you only use one colour or it goes all gross, and you put said skittles into the bottle of vodka, let it sit for a while and then voilĂ , you have skittle vodka!"

"Holy shit we are so doing that!" Adrian declared. My attention was instantly drawn to him, I was trying not to stare but couldn't help it. Belle's words kept playing through my head, "Adrian's gay you know..."

"Use the green ones! They're the nommy-ist!" Ana yelled. Everyone agreed to use the green ones as they'd probably go best with vodka.

"Oh! I know a drinking game we can play!" Josh said. "Everyone heard of 'Never have I Ever'? The first player announces something they have never done, such as "Never have I ever had sex". Anyone who's had sex has to take a shot."

"Dude, we're at a park..." Max said.

"Yeah, man. Are you sure that's a good idea?" Kyle agreed.

"What, are you guys chicken?" I asked.

"Pssh nooo," they both said.

"I'm in!" Anarchy said.

"Me too," Jeremy, Adrian and Belle said.

"Then it's settled," Josh grabbed the skittle vodka and started to pour the 1st round of shots.

"Who's first?" I asked nervously, still looking at Adrian from the corner of my eye. He must have noticed because he looked at me and winked causing me to blush and look away.

"I'll go first!" Jeremy said. "Never have I ever stolen anything." Adrian, Josh and Kyle all took a shot.

"Where do you think I got the vodka from? Thanks Mum and Dad," Kyle said happily.

"Okay Kyle you're turn then," Jeremy said.

"Never have I ever....snunk away from a party to have sex," Kyle said smirking at Ana and Jeremy. They both took a shot, as well as Belle and Josh.

"Whose party did you guys have sex at?" I asked them.

"Remember when we were at Jeremy's playing truth or dare? Well..... yupp," Belle said blushing.

"My turn!" Max yelled. "Never have I ever kissed a guy." At this Ana, Adrian, Belle all took a shot. I looked at Adrian wondering what it would be like to be able to kiss him.

"Belle I think we need to get the boys to have a shot," Ana said.

"Agreed."

"Never have I ever shaved my face." Ana said grinning, so, of coarse, Adrian, Max, Josh, Kyle, Jeremy and I all had to take a shot.

"Never have I ever.... laughed at a funeral?" Belle said making Josh take a shot.

"WHAT!? Why'd you laugh at funeral?" I asked him.

"They made a joke it was funny..." He said blushing.

"Moving on... Never have I ever... Played strip poker and gotten down to just my underwear before chickening out," Josh said making Belle, Ana and Max drink.

"I haven't had a turn yet!" Declared Adrian, once again all my attention was drawn to him. "Um... Never have I ever.... Been walked in on by my parents." At this Belle and Josh took a shot both blushing like crazy. Everyone decided to end the game after taking another shot each.

"Dibs on one of the swings!" Ana yelled while running towards them. Everyone split off to go play on the playground but I just lay down on the grass.

"Hey there," Adrian said lying down next to me.

"Hey," I said blushing.

"You're cute when you blush," he said smiling. I looked at him shyly from the corner of my eye.

"So what Belle said was true, you are gay?" I asked him.

"Very much so," he said smiling at me. "Rumor has it you are too."

"Yeah, but, well, I've never actually kissed a guy before."

"Well you know, I could help you with that," he said slowly leaning towards me. I gulped, it felt like butterflies were going crazy in my stomach, and just as our lips were about to touch, Kyle came and interrupted.

"Hey guys!" He said sitting down next to us. I sighed and lay back down on my back. "Woah, I wasn't interrupting anything was I?" He asked.

"No not at all," Adrian said with a small smile. They started talking about something but I wasn't really listening so I got up and went to talk with Max.

"Hey Max," I said to him.

"Hey, man, how's it going?" He asked.

"Pretty average, to be honest," I said sighing. I looked back over to Adrian and saw him laughing with Kyle. I couldn't help thinking about what would have happened if he hadn't interrupted, if Adrian really would have kissed me or if I was imagining it.

"Hey, Alex, you there?" Max asked waving his hand in front of my face. I blinked a few times before looking at him.

"Sorry what'd you say?" I asked.

"Nothing don't worry," he said knowingly. I just looked at him weirdly before my attention got dragged back to Adrian. I couldn't stand it. I walked/ran over to Adrian before grabbing his face and smashing his lips to mine.

"Man, I'm glad you did that," Adrian said with a huge smile on his face.

"I'm glad I did that too," I said mirroring his smile. "So, what does this make us?" I asked nervously the butterflies in my stomach starting up again.

"I don't know, you're the one who kissed me, shouldn't you be the one telling me?" He asked, purposely teasing me.

"Fine, would you, Adrian Richards be my boyfriend?" I asked him biting my lip.

"Of coarse," he said before pulling me into another kiss.
♠ ♠ ♠
Dedicated to the Amazing Jordiee lovers you huuunnn

Songs used:
Life like this - The Maine
So high - The follow Through
A Day Dream Away - All Time Low
Remembering Sunday - All Time Low