How could I live without the ones I love?

The Meeting

"Sarah! Why are you taking so long?", yelled Andy from the kitchen.
I honestly have no idea of how that girl works! She parties almost every day, sometimes she doesn't sleep more than 3 hours and she wakes up every day full of energy. I slept no more than 9 hours and I was crawling to the bedroom door!
"I'm on my way, Andy.", I mumbled. I doubt it she heard what I said.
"Come on, Sarah!", said Andy. She was now standing in front of the bedroom door. "Why are you crawling?", she asked with a suspicious look on her face.
I got up and stared at her with my 'angry' face, as she liked to call it. I don't know why she calls it that way, I just frowned, but I'll never understand Andy... She was already dressed up and waiting for me to have breakfast.
"Let me just put on some clothes.", I said. "Do we have any food in here?"
"No, we don't!", said Andy. "Let's go to Starbucks!"
Andy said that with her eyes shining, which meant I couldn't say no.
"Hum, okay. But we can't spend much time there.", I said. "We promised we would go to that meeting with John."
Andy suddenly opened the bathroom door where I was and said with puppy-eyes, "Do we really need to go?"
"We promised him! I mean, you promised him and dragged me in!", I wasn't mad at her, she always did this, it was part of her personality.
Andy sighed. "Okay, okay. Then hurry up. I want to get out of there as soon as possible... What's the meeting about?"
"I have no idea!", I yelled. She was in the kitchen again.

I went downstairs and grabbed the house keys. "Come on, Andy. Let's go!"
She ran towards the door and made a sign that usually meant follow me.
We arrived at Starbucks and ordered what we always had. A big chocolate chip cookie and chocolate milk for me and a blueberry muffin and coffee for Andy.
"Oh, I love Starbucks!", said Andy with a smile on her face. "I called John while you weren't ready. We've got to go to the park. He's there waiting for us!"
"He's waiting for us for so long!?", I asked with a worried look. "Hurry up! He must be hating us right now!"
"I'm coming, I'm coming!", replied Andy grabbing her stuff.

We arrived at the park and John was feeding the ducks.
"Why the hell is he feeding the ducks!?", asked Andy.
"Maybe because they're more interesting than waiting for us!", I replied with the 'angry' face.
"Oh!", said Andy. She now realized he had been waiting for us for almost an hour.
"Hey, John! Sorry we're so late!", I said. "Andy forgot to mention you were waiting for us for so long!"
Andy suddenly looked to the ground with a embarrassed look.
John laughed. He always liked Andy, since they met. He was tall, with brown hair and green eyes; Andy was a bit taller than me, but still short, and she had deep hazel eyes and blond hair. I always thought they made the perfect couple, but Andy never wanted to have a relationship. Pretty much every boy that knew us fell for her until they got to know her personality. But not John.
"It's okay. I'm used to it!", he said. "Now let's go, I don't want to miss the first band!"
"Wait, what? A band?", asked Andy. "Weren't you going to a meeting?"
"No! I invited you to a gig! There are a few new bands that are playing and I know one of the guys from one band, the guitarist. I wanted to show them some support.", John clarified.
"Sounds interesting.", I said with a smile on my face. "Let's go, then!"
"So we're not going to a meeting?", asked Andy, relieved.
"Nope!", replied John.
"Sweet!", said Andy with a smile on her face.

When we got to the place the bands were playing there were a bunch of metal-heads.
"Hey, do you want to meet my friend, the guitarist?", asked John.
"Yes!", said Andy. She loved meeting new people, and people loved meeting her!
"You go, guys. I'll get a drink for me.", I said. I thought they needed some time together.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you enjoyed this first chapter! Their lives haven't changed and it will take a couple more of chapters until everything starts to change! But will it be for good or for bad?
Keep reading!
Please leave a comment with some suggestions and/or things you would change.
Thank you!