How could I live without the ones I love?

Where's Sarah?

In the next morning, Andy arrived at Matt's garage and saw that Zacky was the only one there.
"Hey, Zacky. Do you know where Sarah is?", Andy asked with a concerned look.
"Should I know?", he replied.
"Well, you were the last one to see her.", she said.
"She should have gone home.", he said.
"She didn't... And she doesn't answer the phone...", she said. She made him look her in the eyes. "Zacky, please tell me what happened last night."
He looked down and snarled. "We... We argued."
"Oh, Zacky...", she said. "Do you remember where she went after you argued?"
"No...", he said looking sad.

Jimmy suddenly entered the room and saw the look on their faces.
"Wow, it looks like someone's just died!", he said smiling. "What happened?"
"Sarah's gone... And I don't know where she is...", Andy explained.
"She should be on her house.", Jimmy said trying to calm her down. "Why don't you call her?"
"She doesn't answer the phone... And she isn't home...", Andy said with tears forming in her eyes.
All of a sudden a loud noise was heard. It was Zacky leaving the room with heavy footsteps and closing the door with a bang.
"They argued, didn't they?", Jimmy asked Andy.
She nodded and cleared her eyes.
"I'm gonna go after him. Try to find out where she is.", Jimmy said trying to calm both of them.

Zacky was sitting in the sidewalk throwing rocks to the empty road. Jimmy saw there were teardrops forming in his eyes and sat beside him.
"You can tell me what happened, Zack.", he said with a quiet voice.
"I wasn't fair with her...", Zacky said. "I shouldn't have told her what I did."
"Well, you can't change what you already said... But you can try to fix it.", Jimmy said.
Zacky put his head between his knees and grabbed his jeans. "I shouldn't have told her that... I shouldn't have told her that!"
Jimmy hugged him and waited until he calmed down.
"Do you have any idea where she can be?", Jimmy asked.
"No.", Zacky answered while he rubbed his face. "I have no idea..."
"Come on, let's help Andy.", Jimmy said as he stood up and reached his hand to help Zacky get up.

"Any news?", Zacky asked.
"No...", Andy answered. "She still doesn't answer the phone..."
"Come with me. Let's go look for her.", Jimmy told them.
The three guys left home and searched all over the neighborhood.
But they didn't find anything.
"This is driving me crazy!", Zacky said while he kicked a trash can down.
"Calm down. We'll find her.", Andy said.
"I hope so...", Jimmy said.

They returned to Andy's house without any news and suddenly Zacky remembered something.
"What happened, dude?", Jimmy asked.
"I... I think I know where she can be.", he said.
"Then what are you waiting for? Take us there!", Andy said with a relieved look on her face.
"I think it'd be better if Zack gone alone...", Jimmy said. "They both have a lot to talk."
"Oh... Okay... Yeah, you're right.", she said nodding.
Zacky left the house and got in his car.
Jimmy hugged Andy. "He'll fix this. Believe me.", he said calming her down.

"So, have you found her already?", Jimmy asked as Zacky answered his call.
"No... I've already searched in two places and she wasn't there... There are two more spots where she could be... We used to go there when she was upset or worried about something...", Zacky explained.
"I really hope you find her...", Jimmy said.
"Yeah, buddy... Me too.", Zacky said with a sad look on his face.

Zacky went to the place where he had took Sarah in their first date.
He remembered the day when they had breakfast on the top of that rock and started to know things about each other. He remembered taking her to Matt's house and watching Jimmy climb the tree and entering the house through the first floor's window that was slightly opened, because they didn't know where they'd put the key. He remembered the look on her face when she heard them playing for the first time and they way she hugged him during the terror movie they watched later. He remembered when he kissed her for the first time and how she helped the band with everything she could.
He realized he missed those times. He missed them with all the strength he had.
'Please be here, Sarah', he thought.
But no one was there. That place was empty.

He heard a noise and turned back. 'Could it be her?', he thought.
"Hello, my dear boy. Are you looking for something?", an old lady that was walking there asked.
"Yeah... Did you see a girl over here?", he asked. "She's small, light brown hair, green eyes... She must be alone and with nothing with her."
"I'm afraid I didn't see anybody here, my dear.", the old lady answered. "Are you sure she's here?"
"Forget it... She's not here.", he said with a sad look. "Thanks."

'Where are you, Sarah?', he tought. 'Why are you doing this to me?'
He got in his car and placed his hands upon the wheel. He laid his head on his arms and wished she was in the last place he could remember.
He called Andy warning her he hadn't found her yet and started driving towards the place where she used to live when they met. She liked going to the beach in front of her house and she usually went there when she was upset.
'I hope you're over there, Sarah.', Zacky thought. 'Or else I'll never forgive myself for saying those things to you'

"I really hope he finds her, Jimmy!", Andy said.
"Me too, Andy. Me too.", he added.
"I wonder what he told her to make her disappear like this...", she said.
"Let's not think about that.", he said. "Let's just wait until he finds her."
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you think will happen next?
Comments are highly appreciated! :)