How could I live without the ones I love?

Living on tour

The album was released and it was a huge success. They hit the mainstream with the single 'Bat Country' and were giving more and more concerts. They were big now!

"Finally we get some rest!", Johnny said as he arrived home from the airport.
The guys had been touring for almost a year and they were exhausted. Andy and I traveled the world with them and kept supporting them - I kept selling merchandising and advertising them in every single way and Andy got them in every concert and festival she could make it.
Andy and Jimmy also started dating - a great way to keep my best friends always close to me!

"I'm gonna get some sleep. Wake me up in a month!", Matt said laughing.
"I'm gonna take a rest too.", Zacky said yawning.
"We're all gonna.", Brian said. "This tour was exhausting... But it was great!", he added smirking.
"Yeah... We're getting better!", Jimmy said.
"Of course you are! In any day you guys will be opening up for Metallica!", Andy said laughing.
"Man, that would be a dream come true!", Johnny said.
"Nothing is impossible!", I said smiling.

I laid on the couch and Zacky laid down beside me with his arm around my waist.
"I'm so proud of you.", I whispered looking him in the eyes.
He smiled and stroked my cheek.
"None of this would have happened if you and Andy hadn't help us.", he said.
"You've got the talent. We just introduce you to people.", I said.
He approached and kissed me.
"Tomorrow Brian and I are going surfing in the morning. You wanna come with us?", he asked.
"And watch you two surf?", I asked smiling. "What would I do there?"
"We can teach you how to surf...", he said.
"That doesn't sound too promising... But maybe I can give it a shot!", I said smiling.

I woke up with Brian entering the room.
"Wake up sleepyheads!", he said.
"Good morning.", I said rubbing my eyes.
"Come on, get up! I wanna enjoy the time we're not touring!", he said.
"We're coming, we're coming!", Zacky said.

I walked with them to the beach and sat in the sand while they got in the sea. It was way too early in the morning for me to do anything! I watched them and thought about how lucky I was.
When they came back they weren't tired a bit, and I was almost falling asleep - besides, the sand started to look like a comfortable mattress and pillow.
"Hey, Zacky. When I count to three we're gonna jump over Sarah, okay?", Brian whispered to Zacky without letting me hear.
"Yeah!", Zacky said smiling.
"Okay... 3... 2... 1... LET'S GO!", Brian said.
They jumped over me, and I, that was completely dry and about to fall asleep in the middle of the beach, could only laugh and beg them to get off of me.
"Get out! GET OUT!", I said laughing.
They stood up and left me laying on the top of my beach towel, with sand falling from my mouth.
"Eating sand is not healthy, Sarah!", Brian said laughing.
"That's not funny, Brian!", I said spitting the sand on my mouth.
"Oh, come here.", Zacky said as he shook of the sand I had all over my face. "It's better now!", he said smiling.
"Yeah, there's not as much sand on your face as it was before!", Brian said laughing.
"You're done Brian Haner!", I threatened as I moshed him with Zacky's help.

Three months passed and the guys were on tour again, but today was a special day.
It was the 6th June 2006 and they were backstage warming up ready to open for Metallica.
They were extremely nervous, they were playing in front of thousands of fans who were there to see the headliners!
"I can't believe we're opening for Metallica!", Matt said.
"Yeah, dude... I still remember the first time I saw them live when I was 12.", Johnny said. "They're my favorite band!"
As soon as he finished saying that James Hetfield entered the backstage.
"Have a good show, guys!", he said.
"Thank you!", they all replied.

"I hope they like us...", Zacky said.
"They will.", I assured.
I was sitting on his lap and seeing all the guys walking from one side of the room to the other. Even Jimmy was nervous this time!
"Come on guys! You're gonna nail this and show Germany who you are!", Andy yelled to them. "I don't wanna see jitters! I wanna see optimism and confidence!"

Two months passed and it was now August. The touring was over and the band was enjoying holidays.
Jimmy and Andy traveled to Italy; Matt, Brian and their girlfriends to Greece and Johnny and his girlfriend to Brazil.
Zacky and I were in London and enjoying every second of it! We visited everything that was there to see and finally had some time alone.
When we returned home I knew they would be focused on creating the new album, so I just seized every minute and every hour with him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys!
Any suggestions?
Comment please! :)