How could I live without the ones I love?

Meeting Jimmy

I made my way to a little booth that seemed to have drinks, because some people were leaving there with a cup on their hands and there was a queue. According to Andy, wherever you see a queue, there are drinks.
While I was in the queue, someone stepped on my foot which made me squeak. He was really tall with huge hair, spiked in every direction - I've never seen such hair before - and he was wearing large blue shorts and some sort of an orange kimono. He started laughing at the noise I did. Any polite person would turn to you and apologize, but not this guy. He just stood there, laughing.
I tapped on his shoulder and he looked at me. He had deep blue eyes, they were amazing.
"Excuse me.", I said with the 'angry' face. "You could have at least apologized for stepping on my foot instead of standing there laughing!"
He suddenly stopped laughing and his face gained a concerned look.
"I didn't mean to hurt you. It was an accident!", he said.
He had some kind of lisp that made me laugh inside.
"It's okay, you didn't hurt me. I just didn't like that you were laughing about my reaction...", I said.
He smiled and said "I'm Jimmy! Nice to meet you."
"I'm Sarah. Nice to meet you too!", I added.
"So, which band are you going to watch?", Jimmy asked.
"Hum... None...", I said.
"None? Then why did you came here?", he asked surprised.
"Well, yeah... I came with some friends... One of them knows a guy that plays guitar, and he's playing here today.", I said.
"Cool! I might know him too.", he said.
"How do you know?", I asked doubtfully.
"Well, I know every band that's playing here.", Jimmy said smiling. "He's probably my friend."
It was now his time to buy his drinks. He asked me if he could get me something, but he didn't wait for a reply. He bought 5 beers.
"I hope you like beer.", he said smiling and offering me one.
I felt bad for thinking he would be a douche-bag at first. He turned out being adorable. I thanked him and grabbed the beer.
"So, where are your friends? Are they as nice as you?", he said smiling from ear to ear.
"Are you trying to say I'm not nice!?", I asked with a shocked look on my face.
Jimmy suddenly lost his smile and became worried again. "No, no! I didn't mean to say that!"
Now it was my time to laugh, I was mocking with him. "I was joking! I have no idea where they are. They must be with that guitarist I told you about."
"Oh, okay!", he said as the smile returned. "Then come with me, I'll introduce you to my friends."
"Oh, I don't know.", I said. I was really shy. And I didn't have Andy with me, she always gave me confidence.
"Ah, don't worry! They're all nice people. Well, Brian must be drunk by this time, so you can think he's a little crazy, but I promise you'll like him.", he assured.
"I think I'm scared of him, and I don't even know him yet!", I said laughing.
"Nah, don't worry! Let's go!", Jimmy said.
We left the booth and walked towards the group of his friends. He was a lovely person. I'm glad I got to meet him, or else I'd be thinking he was an idiot right now! I only wondered where Andy and John were.