How could I live without the ones I love?

Meeting the rest of the guys

The boys were sitting next to a tree. There was one with brown hair and a lip ring, but I couldn't see his eyes because he was wearing sunglasses; the other one had black hair, snakebites and greenish eyes and the last one, who I immediately assumed was Brian, had almost blond hair, a nose ring and brown eyes. He was hugging the black haired guy and saying random things - hence I thought it was him.
"I guess you have already discovered where the guys are.", Jimmy said looking at me.
We were still far from them, but since I had been warned about Brian before it wasn't difficult to spot them.
"Yup. I think I did!", I said. "Aren't they those three boys sitting next to the tree?"
"They are!", Jimmy answered.
I released a triumphant sound and smiled.

We walked towards them and when we got there the brown haired guy said "Guys, Jimmy's back!"
"And he brought someone!", added Brian with a smirk.
"Hey, guys.", said Jimmy. "This is Sarah."
"Hi Sarah", they all replied.
"Hi", I said. I think they noticed I was ashamed.
"Don't be so shy!", said the black haired guy. He had the most amazing eyes I've ever seen. They were a mixture of blue and green. I kept looking at them until the brown haired guy got up.
"I'm Matt.", he said reaching out his hand to greet me. When he smiled his dimples appeared, and damn, only Andy knew how much I loved dimples.
"Hi, Matt.", I said smiling. "Nice to meet you!"
"I'm Zack", said the black haired guy. "And this is Brian", he said pointing to him. He couldn't get up because Brian had fallen asleep in his lap.
"So... Who do you want to see?", asked Matt while he opened his beer.
"No one", replied Jimmy.
"Huh?", mumbled Zack. This made Brian wake up, which was extremely funny.
"She came with some friends.", explained Jimmy.
"Oh! And where are they?", asked Zack.
"I don't really know.", I said.
"They are with a guy that plays guitar.", said Jimmy.
"Oh.", they all said. They were a bunch of funny guys.
Brian finally got up and let Zack do the same. Zack walked towards Jimmy, put his arm around his shoulders and grabbed his beer. "And how did you meet Sarah, Jimmy?", he said looking at me.
"I was forced to apologize for having stepped on her foot. I had to, or else I think she would have murdered me in front of everyone!", Jimmy said.
"What!? No, no! I wouldn't have done that!", I said looking scared.
"Chill out! He's playing with you! I'm Brian, by the way", he said with a drunk voice.
They all laughed. I laughed too. I was still feeling a bit shy, I didn't have Andy with me, but I didn't want to call her. I knew John always wanted to spend some time with her, and even when I tried to leave them alone, she always found a way to not letting me go. I decided to wait until I got a call or a message from her.
The four guys sat on the ground. "Don't stay there! Take a seat with us!", Matt said showing his dimples.
I sat on the ground between Zack and Brian.
"You've just made a mistake, my friend!", Jimmy said looking at me with a smile.
"What? What have I done?", I asked surprised.
"Sitting in the middle of those dudes is never a good idea!", Matt said.
"Fuck you, Matt", Zack said smiling.
"Don't worry, ZV. Let's show these two that we are the most well-behaved duuuudes in the worrrld!", Brian said with the drunk voice.
I laughed and then asked "ZV? Do you guys have nicknames?"
"No, not nicknames. Stage names!", Matt replied.
"Oh! Are you guys in a band?", I asked.
"We are a band!", Jimmy said smiling.
"Yeah, we're still in the beginning. But we're gonna be huge!", Zack said with a huge smile growing on his face. It was a beautiful smile.
"So... What does ZV stand for?", I asked.
"Meet Zacky Vengeance, our BFF.", Brian said. You could definitely notice he was drunk. He was the funniest drunk I've ever met!
"I'm The Rev", Jimmy said. "He's M. Shadows", he said pointing to Matt, "... and he's Synyster Gates.", he said pointing to Brian.