How could I live without the ones I love?

What happened, Andy?

When I got home I ran towards John and Andy
"Andy, what happened!?", I asked with a worried look all over my face.
"I was feeling a bit dizzy there... But now I'm alright.", she said. "I'm so sorry for making you guys come out of there...". She was looking sad. Andy is never sad.
"Don't be silly! How could we be there knowing you weren't feeling alright!?", John said.
"Yeah! Sometimes it looks like you don't think Andy Johnson!", I said laughing.
She laughed. She was Andy again!
"You can now go if you want John.", Andy said. "Thank you so much for bringing me home."
"You're welcome.", he said smiling. He adored when Andy was nice to him. "I think I'll leave you two alone now.". He grabbed his things and kissed the forehead of each of us; he always said goodbye like that.

It was already nine o'clock when Andy and I got home from the pharmacy. I thought it was better if she took something at least just today. What she was told was something I already knew - she wasn't sleeping enough and needed to rest. We put on our pajamas and headed towards the living room's couch.
"I'm gonna order a pizza. Is it okay?", I asked.
"Sure it is!", said Andy smiling. She was being herself again. "Now, you tell me what you did today!". She had that look on her face that I always feared. Andy's curious yet suspicious look.
"Well... I met some really cool guys...", I was saying when my phone rang. I didn't know the number. Who could it be? "Just a second, Andy."
She sighed and looked at me while I answered the call.
"Hello, who's this?
Oh, hi again!
Ah-ahm.
Okay, where?
Great, see you tomorrow!"
"Hi again? See you tomorrow? Girl, you have a lot to tell me!", Andy said with a smirk.
"As I was saying, I met some really cool guys that have a band. I spent the afternoon with them while you were with John, and they're having a rehearsal tomorrow, which I am invited to watch.", I said. "They're really, really nice! And you won't believe it, one of them has dimples, and another has the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen!"
"Sarah? Are you the Sarah I know?", asked Andy surprised. "You actually hung out with people without being shy?". She gave me a huge hug and kissed my cheek. "I knew you were capable of that sooner or later!"
I laughed. Only Andy would react like that.
"Hey, I'm not that shy!", I said. "Well, the thing is... Will you come to the rehearsal with me?", I asked. "They already know who you are, so it won't be that awkward!"
"Me? You talked about me? You should have talked about yourself!", she replied. " But of course I'll go with you. Are they cute?"
"Andy! You've got John! You know he loves you!", I said.
"I know... I like him too.", she said, blushing a bit.
"Oh my gosh! Andy, you admitted it! You finally admitted it!", I yelled! I found myself jumping in the couch with all the excitement.
"Shut up! Shut up!", she said smiling. "Now, who was talking to you on the phone?"
"It was Matt, the one who has dimples.", I said. "They're amazing, really! You'll love meeting them! And Brian is the funniest drunk I've ever known!"
We kept chatting about the day and how I met them until she got to sleep. I wasn't sleepy at all and I found myself thinking about the afternoon and the guys. I was really excited for tomorrow. I felt like I had changed as a person. From now on, I wouldn't be as shy as I had been until today.