How could I live without the ones I love?

Hanging out with Zack

I woke up with Andy's alarm clock playing 'Cemetery Gates'. She was still sleeping and I tried not to wake her up, but my attempts didn't work because she was already awake by the time I was reaching the alarm clock.
"No!", she yelled. "Don't stop the song! I love it!"
We got ready by the sound of her songs until I found myself staring at my closet trying to decide what clothes I should wear. This had never happened before. Andy laid her hands on my shoulders and said smiling "You should go for that Misfits top and some jeans.". I loved Andy, she was the only person who could understand me even if I didn't speak.
"Thanks.", I said.

We headed to the kitchen to have breakfast when my phone started ringing again. It wasn't Matt this time, I had already saved his number after he called me last night.
"Hi. Who's speaking?", I asked.
"Hello! Do you remember me?", I was trying to remember whose voice this was. It wasn't Matt's nor Jimmy's.
"I'm not sure of who you are...", I said. "Are you Zack?"
"You got it right!", he said.
I smiled and asked "Why are you calling?"
"Well, I remembered you told me you live near the beach, you know... And I'm there right now, and it just reminded me of you.", he said in his cute voice.
I have to admit, I blushed a bit. "Aw, that's so sweet!", I said.
"I was thinking... Do you want to come over here?", he asked. "We could have something to eat and then I'd take you to Matt's house."
"Yes, that sounds great!", I said as fast as I could. Then I remembered Andy. "But I'll have to take Andy with me."
"Oh, okay. That's not a problem.", he said kinda disappointed. "I'll be at Johnny's bar."

Andy looked at me and asked me what plans I had just made.
"Zack's close to here and asked me to go meet him.", I said. "He'll take us to Matt's house later."
"Not us, Sarah. You.", Andy said. I looked at her confused. "Hum... Err... While you were talking to him... Hum... John sent me a message asking if... Err... I wanted to go to the cinema with him.". I knew she was lying, but I really didn't mind.
"Andy!", I said with the 'angry' face. "This is not a date, or whatever, okay?". Lately she just wanted to find me a boyfriend. "Besides, who would fall for someone like me?"
"Are you kidding me, Sarah?", she said shocked. "You're beautiful!".
I didn't want to argue so I just kept what I could say to myself. I was a short brunette with green eyes - I could be mistaken with almost half of the world's population!
"Now, you have to go.", she said with a smirk. "Don't leave that poor boy waiting!"
I sighed. I couldn't do anything more. I grabbed my things and walked to Johnny's bar.

"Hey, there!", Zack said.
I was surprised with how quickly he spotted me! I walked in his direction and he kissed my cheek, to greet me.
"Weren't you bringing Andy with you?", he asked.
"Well, she had plans with her boyfriend.", I answered.
I could tell he smiled after I said that.
"Have you had breakfast yet?"
"No, I was on my way to have it when you called me.", I said.
"Then come with me.", he said. "Let's have something to eat." He got up and grabbed my hand. He only let it go when I got in his car.
"Where should we go?", he asked.
"Anywhere.", I said. "I'm not weird when it comes to food."
Zack laughed. "You're nice.", he said smiling.
I blushed, but I didn't want him to see it, so I just turned my head in the opposite direction. "You're nice too.", I said smiling.

He stopped in front of a bakery and opened the door so I could get out. He held my hand again and walked inside the bakery. He bought some things and then said "I know a great place where we can go."
I smiled and helped him with the food he had bought.
The place wasn't far from the beach and it was really cozy. We sat on the top of a rock and started talking about the things each of us liked. I realized we had much in common.
At a time there was a silence, but not an awkward one - it was actually comfortable. Suddenly I feel his arms around my waist, like if he was hugging me. I looked at him and we both smiled at the same time.
I could see his eyes perfectly, and I could stare at them forever.
"Your eyes are amazing.", I said as I leaned my head on his shoulder. We stayed like that for some time.

Some minutes later I took a glance on my watch and saw that we should already be at Matt's house.
"Zack...", I said looking at him. "I think you're late..."
"Damn!", he said. "We should be there already!"
We got in the car and Zack drove towards Matt's house.
"Hey, Sarah.", he said looking at me. "I really liked spending this time with you."
I smiled and said I enjoyed it too. I really had. He was really nice.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys!
I'm not too sure if I should keep writing this...
I'm running out of ideas....
Leave a comment with some suggestions of how the story should go!
Thank you :)