How could I live without the ones I love?

Stay with me

"Wow, you guys know how to cook?", I asked surprised.
"Not really... What Brian meant was 'let's order a pizza'.", Zack said.
I started laughing with them and Brian picked up his phone to order the pizza.

Matt's house was really welcoming, and I felt good there. We went to the living room and sat on the couch eating the pizza. Later Jimmy had another idea. "Let's watch a terror movie!", he said smiling from ear to ear. I knew he and Zack were big fans of horror movies, but I was hoping Brian and Matt didn't like those movies... because, well, I was scared to death of them!
"Yeah! I'm gonna go get one, I'll be right back!", Matt said.
Brian and Jimmy looked at each other and celebrated - they were extremely funny even when they weren't drunk.
'Damn it', I thought. My face gained a scared look, and Zack noticed it.
"What happened?", he whispered.
"Hum... I didn't tell you, but...", I whispered with a scared look. "I'm scared to death of horror movies..."
He laughed softly, approached his lips to my ear and said quietly "You don't need to be afraid, I'm here with you.". Then he slightly kissed my cheek.
Oh, no... This was not good... I could feel butterflies on my stomach. Could I be falling for this guy?
Matt returned with a movie on his hands and turned out the lights. When the movie started I hugged Zack. I didn't care, I was scared. He hugged me back and fondled my hair; we stayed like that until the movie was over.

"I guess I'm gonna go home, now.", I said when the movie was over.
"What? It's 3 in the morning! You stay here with us.", Matt said.
"But I...", I was saying when Jimmy interrupted me.
"Matt and I are in his room, Gates and Zack are in the guests room and you can stay in his sisters' room.", he said.
"Yeah, there's no problem.", Matt said. "She's out with my parents."
I nodded and he showed me the room. I fell asleep quickly, I was tired, but I had enjoyed the day.

"I don't need your civil war. It feeds the rich while it buries the poor", I woke up to the sound of Brian singing loudly. I peeked through the door and saw that he was the only one awake, but he was the one I had spoken the least and I still didn't feel completely comfortable just with him. I went back to bed and tried to fall asleep again.

"Wake up, sleeping beauty!", Zack said as he kissed my forehead.
"Good morning!", I said smiling as I tried to get out of bed. "Is everybody awake?"
"Nah, just Brian and me. That motherfucker couldn't let me sleep.", he said laughing.
"I think I heard him singing.", I said.
"Yeah, that was him. He's having a shower right now.", he added with a smile. God, how I loved that smile!
We kept staring at each other until he held my hands and I said embarrassed, "Look, I'm sorry for having spent the entire movie hugging you. You must be thinking I'm pathetic right now!"
Zack laughed and put his arms around my waist. "I couldn't think that. I liked it.", he said smiling.
I smiled back as he pressed his forehead against mine. I could feel his breathing in my chest and the butterflies in my stomach were back again. He slowly approached his lips to mine and kissed me softly. None of my previous kisses had been like that, none of them made me feel like this one. He opened his eyes and looked at me with the smile I loved. I couldn't help but giggle.
"Stay with me.", he said close to my ear.
"I will!", I replied smiling from ear to ear.
Zack hugged me from behind, kissing my neck when Matt opened the door.
"Oops, sorry to interrupt guys!", he said blushing.
"It's okay.", I said laughing.
"I just wanted to tell you guys we're having breakfast downstairs. If you want to come, that is.", he said with a smirk.
"We're on our way!", Zack said smiling.
He entwined his fingers with mine and we went downstairs.

I had breakfast and chatted more with the guys. I felt comfortable with each of them right now. I didn't even remember what it was like to be the shy girl I used to be.
"Hey guys, I think I should go right now... Andy might be worried about me...", I said to all of them.
"Oh, you're leaving?", Jimmy asked with a sad face.
"I have to...", I answered.
Jimmy got up and hugged me. "Bye, then", he said. I was starting to like having a friend as nice as Jimmy.
I said goodbye to Matt and Brian and Zack offered to take me home.
I got in his car and he drove me home.
"I don't want you to go.", he said as he stopped in front of my house.
"I don't want to go either...", I said. "But I have to take a shower and tell Andy I'm alive!"
Zack laughed. He had an amazing laugh. Everything on him was amazing!
He approached, stroked my cheek and kissed me. I could stop that moment forever.
I smiled as I got out of the car and Andy called me as I opened the front door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! Please leave some suggestions! :)
I hope you're enjoying the story so far!