A Bleeding Lily

Swirling Thoughts

3 September 2008 {Wednesday}

The court case came and went and I testified. It was pretty open and shut, within in a month and a half they sentenced him. A life sentence with an option of parole in 30 years. He deserves worse for what he did to you but the law can only go so far. I guess I'm thankful seeing as he could have gotten a more lenient ruling but still...

School ended, summer went excruciatingly slowly and now school is going to start up again on Monday. My grades plummeted last year and I have a feeling they won't get much better.

So that's what's happened since April. I don't know why I started writing again now. I couldn't for the longest time. Not after that last entry. Not when the case was looming. This journal has been in my nightstand drawer for months. I've thought about it every day but I couldn't bring myself to put this pen to paper again.

But I'm back, I guess. And now the thoughts swirling in my head -- I don't know if I can say them out loud, let alone write them down, permanent and dark against the page.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey peoples, now I don't mean to whore my stories out or anything... but if you really like them and would recommend them to friends I would really appreciate it. ;)
Comments = Love. Thanks again.

~aep