Not Meant.

I.

"So, you didn't see Brad's car?" Megan teased as we sat in front of a huge bowl of Macaroni salad, home made.

"Nope." I laughed, putting a ton of noodles in my bowl.

"That's pretty funny." She giggled, then stuffed her mouth.

"Yeah, he's probably scarred now." I evilly admitted, glancing at Bradley who's chilling with Jase in the other room.

"His car is alright anyways, stick shifts suck especially when the clutch needs work." She groaned, picking at the noodles now.

"It's still a vehicle." I pointed out and she nodded.

"Yeah, well I like my car better and he insists on being the driver. I'm not sure if it's a control man thing, or if it's him repaying me for all those rides." She whispered, staring at Brad too.

"Probably both." I snorted and she joined the laughter.

"What are you two laughing about in there?" Brad hollered and in return received our sweet 'nothing' in unison response. They both got up and joined us in the dining room, grabbing a bowl and pulled a seat next to us.

"Not bad." Jase complimented, and Megan giggled.

"Don't look at me, it's all Kailey on this one. I was there for moral support and so she didn't get bored." Megan cooed, smiling at me.

"You cook?" Jase turned to me, with a smirk.

"Yeah, sometimes." I shrugged and continued picking at my bowl.

"Let's just say she got the creative side, unlike her." Brad mumbled and we both got silent.

"Her?" Jase repeated and Megan cleared her throat.

"So, this was really good. Plenty for left overs too." Megan changed the subject and I nodded.

"My parents can't be too mad that I used the rest of the eggs." I added, when the door opened. My mom came in with groceries, cuing the boys getting up and helping.

"I bet she got more." Megan muttered and I nodded. I'm off the hook.

"Hey mom." I greeted, hurrying to her side and helping her sort through the bags.

"Hi sweetie. I see Jase is here, you two talking again?" She casually inquired, putting the milk and eggs away.

"Yeah." I mumbled. "Kind of happened today."

"Well, that's good. I hated seeing you all moping around this place." She rudely put my business out there, especially when Jase came in and heard.

"Moping?" He repeated with a satisfied look. "Thought you said you missed me kind of."

"Oh, she's just stubborn." My mom assured with a cackle.

"Mother!" I scolded, then turned to Jase. "She doesn't know what she's talking about. Mistaking moping with relaxing."

"I'm sure." He winked, setting down a bunch of bags on the counter. I sighed as Megan helped us sort through everything, I swear why couldn't she have been my sister instead? I sighed at the thoughts and glanced at the calendar that's hanging on the fridge. She'd be coming back soon.

"Well, you kids have fun. I've got the rest of this." My mom dismissed us all, and so I lead Jase to my room. While Brad and Meg went to his. I closed the door behind me, and turned on the radio. Playing "The Pot" by Tool.

"Your room is always so semi messy." He teased, sitting on my bed with his hands folded on his lap.

"We all don't have butlers like you do." I retorted, just as teasingly.

"Oh please." He laughed, then yanked me on his lap. "So, what was that you were talking about earlier?"

"Hmm?" I moaned as he lightly nibbled my neck.

"About her?" He continued, his hand rubbing up my leg.

"Her?" I stiffened. "Oh yes, my sister."

"You have a sister?" He was shocked. "I would like to meet your sister.'

"She's not in town." I declined.

"Where is she?" He quirked a brow and I sighed.

"She's been sent to boot camp." I explained, staring down at my hands. "She acted up completely, and got into really bad drugs."

"Oh, I'm sorry." He apologized, at which I shrugged. "You met me when I was fourteen at the mall, Jase. Then you transferred to my school when we were fifteen. You didn't get the chance to have met her yet, she was shipped away at fourteen."

"And she's been gone since?" He quirked a brow and I nodded.

"Yeah, shamefully." I muttered. "I'm sure my parents could have gotten her out, but they feel it's best she learn a lesson."

"Almost four years is a big lesson." Jase stated as if my parents were being unfair.

"Tell me about it." I sighed. "I think it's to prove a point to Brad and I."

"What kind of point?" He quirked a brow, and I just shook my head.

"Quit being so nosy." I playfully scolded, tapping his nose with my finger. "Now are we going to make out or not?"

"Straight to the point." He chuckled, and tossed me over on the bed then got on me.
"One of these days we'll do more."

"Yes, in about six months." I corrected, and he chuckled.

"Or sooner." He whispered, pressing his lips against mine and got my mind off of what he had said by turning me on.
♠ ♠ ♠
I couldn't think of a better title... I fail obviously.