Not Meant.

Justification.

A month has gone by, we argued and made up, argued and so on so forth. I began questioning why I was even with him, when he acted like such a douche some times.

"Party!" Megan squealed, rushing around the room wearing one of the most revealing outfits I'd ever seen. Her parents were out of town yet again, Vegas this time I think, and so the house was to herself. Being an only child that she is.

"Great." I groaned, laying on her bed. Staring at the ceiling now.

"Do I look good?" She questioned, shaking her butt at me.

"I couldn't classify that as clothes." I answered, looking her over.

"Good or not?" Her voice serious this time.

"I'd bone you if I had a penis." Was my final answer, and she nodded.

"Acceptable." She grinned, looking at the mirror and applying that non-smudge lipstick to her lips. Megan was adorable to say the least, her neon pink bra showing through her white corset. Her black netted short shorts riding up her ass and revealing her matching pink thong.

"How can you feel comfortable going out in that?" I quirked a brow, staring at my best friend with shock.

"When you have confidence, you work it. Plus, it's halloween, relax." She winked, smacking her lips together and teasing her hair a bit more. She sat down and started to slip on her knee high converse that has bright pink laces. "Is that really what you're wearing?"

"I don't plan on getting pregnant tonight, thank you." I teased, and stood in front of the mirror. "Besides I don't see anything wrong with this." I wasn't much of a fan for Halloween, free candy from strangers scared me. Made me wonder if they did something to it, you never know these days.

"It's an old tank top and ripped shorts, I mean I guess the plus is your leopard bra showing." She giggled like a little school girl. "Other than that, you really need some help."

"The old tank top is a classic, okay?" I defended, staring at my red tank top that has the Marlboro logo on it. Yes a cigarette brand, no I don't smoke. It was when they were doing those point things, my Aunt gave me this tank top because she had so much stuff from them.

"Yeah, a classic for lung cancer." Megan gagged.

"Please, like you haven't smoked." I hissed, and she widely smiled.

"That my dear, is besides the point." She sweetly answered when the door bell rang. "Oh it's time!"

"Great." I groaned, and kept looking at my phone the whole time. Jase hadn't replied to any of my messages today, and that upset me to the fullest.

"Hey." I heard and turned to see Charlie.

"Hi Charles." I casually greeted, giving him a hug. Beer in my hand.

"Thanks for the invite." He winked.

"It's Meg's party, not mine." I scrunched my nose up. I didn't invite Charlie, he wish I did. Tyler was beside him, at which he gave me a hug.

"Thanks for being there for me." Tyler abruptly thanked, a smile on his face.

"Like wise." I nodded then went outside. Suddenly a pair of arms wrapped around me, causing me to jump and silenced me.

"It's me." The familiar voice of Jase rang in my ears and I turned to glare.

"You didn't reply to me at all." I hissed, shoving him away.

"I wanted to surprise you." He informed, leaning forward and kissing me. I pushed him back again.

"Likely story." I narrowed my eyes, when I noticed a mark on his neck. "Is that a hickey?"

"No." He covered it with his hand.

"Jase." I frowned, with a shake of my head.

"Kailey." He mimicked then wrapped his arms around me roughly.

"Quit it." I demanded and he shook his head. The stench of alcohol in his breath, and it made me want to puke.

"No." He growled, lifting me up.

"Jase!" I screamed, but he put a hand over my mouth and carried me to his car. He opened the door and shoved me, then quickly came behind me. "Stop."

"I love you." He breathed, his words sounded heavy.

"How much have you had to drink?" I questioned, curling up in the corner of his back seat.

"Not a lot." He assured, then shut the door behind him and crawled in the back seat with me. "I was just thinking about us."

"What about us?" I gulped and he chuckled.

"About how we're devoted to each other and mas well be fully devoted." He suggested, sounding almost maniacally.

"Excuse me?" I groaned, pulling my knees closer to my chest.

"Well, I mean. I haven't had sex with anyone, you think I'm lying but I haven't because I've been waiting for you." He slowly confessed, being drunk he had to focus on how to speak properly. He kept looking me over, causing me to feel uncomfortable. "I don't want to be a virgin when I turn eighteen, Kailey."

"Then we can do this another night." I lied, I wasn't planning on having sex with him till I turned eighteen. I mean, I'd love to have sex with him and trust me he's the one I want to lose it to. But not like this, not right now.

"No, I want to prove my love to you tonight." He was now justifying himself for what he's about to do, and slowly as each second passed he jumped on me. Since the party music was so loud, no one could hear my screams.
♠ ♠ ♠
Awwww, Kailey. <3

Do you guys still like Jase now? Hahahaha. In some sick sense, you still do. lol comments are very much loved, and I thank the two lovely ladies for commenting on the story already. <3 thank you.