Not Meant.

Known.

Horrible couldn't even describe the feeling that next morning. I was sore, and it stung to pee from being ripped viciously because of Jase. I realized I wasn't at Megan's anymore, I wasn't even home, no instead I was at Jase's house. How I ended up here was beyond me, but why I was naked is known. I turned to see him, sleeping heavily next to me. Oh, how I could kill him right now, and the only thing people would notice is how much quieter it got because the obnoxious drunk snoring would be gone.

"Ma'am?" I jumped at the abrupt voice and lifted the sheets above my breasts. I glanced over to see his butler and sighed.

"Yes?" I reply, glaring at Jase.

"I apologize for not stopping what happened last night." He muttered then left the room. Did everyone hear? I tightly closed my eyes and couldn't hold back my anger. I slammed my fist as hard as I could against Jase's face. He bolted up angrily, and grabbed my wrist.

"What the fuck?!" He screamed, after realizing it was me. His grip loosened as his other hand touched his head. "Oww! Damn it, Kailey."

"No, damn you, Jase." I spat, twisting my arm in a weird fashion to where his grip on my wrist faltered and I was free. I jumped up from his bed and was disgusted by the dry blood. I grabbed a pillow and covered myself with shame.

"What are you doing here?" He questioned, then as if on cue he remembered the events of last night. "Oh yes, that."

"You don't feel any remorse?" I choked out, and he paused.

"I mean, you said you wanted it." He justified, with a weak smile.

"No, I didn't." I spat.

"Yes, you did. You drank quite a bit too." He reminded.

"Then why would your butler apologize for not stopping what happened? Huh? I was screaming for you to stop!" I cried out, and looked around for my clothes. Then I remembered, they're still in the back seat of his car. "You didn't even have enough decency to have me get dressed before taking me here, what would your parents have thought?"

"No one is home for the next few days." He assured, then stood up. "I'm sorry, Kailey."

"No, you're not." I hissed, trying to prevent my lips from going into a pout but failed. I was so disappointed in him, I am so crushed, and hurt. I feel violated, and knew something was wrongfully taken from me.

"Kailey." Jase's voice was actually pleading. How dare he!

"I don't want to talk to you right now." I choked out, and went to his closet. I grabbed a pair of his sweat pants, and a shirt. Immediately I went in the bathroom and turned the shower on. I had to wash myself out, wash myself off from the filth.

Once the shower was done, I looked at myself in the mirror with disgust. Bruises filled my arms from where he prevented me from hitting him. Bruises on my hips and legs from where he forced himself on me. Tears immediately fell and my knees gave out, I landed on the floor. My wet hair falling in front of me, as I cried out loudly. Screaming almost. The door busted open and Jase embraced me in a hug.

"Get away!" I screamed, my voice cracking out. "Don't touch me!"

"Shh, I'm sorry. Shh. Please. Babe. I'm sorry." He cooed in my ear and for some sick reason, that calmed me down. Jase usually doesn't apologize and actually mean it. "I'm really sorry."

"You've taken something from me, Jase." I choked out.

"I know, I was drunk. Sorry." He continued.

"Drunk or not, you should have controlled yourself." I sniffled.

"You really think that? I blacked out." He informed. "You know what it's like to black out, remember you made out with Tyler a year ago."

"Don't remind me." I frowned. I cheated on Jase before but I was drunk, like completely drunk.

"Please, babe. I know nothing compares to this, but please. Just, don't hate me." He whispered, stroking my hair.

"I want to go home." I sniffled, and stood up. I put the clothes on and walked past him without another word. We went to his car, and I could barely get in without feeling uncomfortable.

"Here." He reached in the back seat and handed me my clothes. I tossed them back there.

"I don't want them." I stubbornly spat, and eyed the moving scenery outside of the window.

"I am sorry." He repeated for the millionth time.

"yeah. Me too." I mumbled as we pulled up to my house. I got out, slammed the door and went directly to my house. Suddenly I heard his door shut and I quickened my pace.

"Wait! You left your phone." He called, which was the only reason I stopped and faced him. I snatched the phone and went to turn around again when he grabbed my arm with such a force that I landed into him. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead.

"I'll see you around." I muttered, pushing away. He was content with that and walked to his car as I unlocked the house door and slipped inside. Checking all the missed texts and calls from Megan.
♠ ♠ ♠
Awww, what would you guys think? Could you forgive the man you love of almost three years for doing such a wrong thing?