Not Meant.

Love.

Megan of course wasn't happy, that is till I lied about wanting to stay the night with Jase for the first time. Then she thought it was the most romantic thing ever, she has grown a liking to the guy and I wasn't about to ruin that. Not only because of that, but she's dating my brother and lord knows what would happen if he found out.

"So, what'd you two do?" Brad uncomfortably asked, both of us in his car since he thought it was best to take me home from school. More rather, me pleading. He took Megan home and we still had about a three minute drive home.

"We didn't do much." I shrugged, staring at my phone as Jase continued to message me.

"Do much? You two barely talked today, that seems like uncomfortable we had sex for the first time the night before, to me." Brad coughed, obviously not wanting this conversation to happen but feeling it was best to have it. "I'm pretty sure even Kelsey hasn't had sex yet."

"Don't bring her up." I hissed, stuffing my phone in my pocket.

"She's coming home soon, sis." He added, with a sigh.

"Already Thanksgiving break, huh?" I retort, taking in a deep breath. Megan's Halloween party was ridiculous, I barely remembered it and it was just last night. Now we're already discussing Thanksgiving? I groaned.

"Well, yeah." He shrugged, pulling in front of our house and parking. "I wont tell mom."

"About?" I reply and he gave me a look that meant I'm stupid and need to think. I nodded and we both got out of the car, heading straight to the front door.

"Well, I'm glad you both decided to not come home, on a school night." Our mom sarcastically approved, glaring at us both. "Honestly, I know you're all siblings but can't you have some sort of respect? Individuality?"

"We're all completely different mom, trust." Brad assured, giving her a hug then headed to his room. I stood there dumbly, wanting to fess up, but fought the urge and trudged to my room as well. I tell my mom everything, well usually minus a few details. But that's besides the point, and keeping this a secret was horrible.

"Kailey." I heard once I closed the door behind me and jumped to see Jase.

"Jase, you can't just come into my room." I spat, dropping my back pack on the floor.

"You didn't talk to me at school, why?" He demanded, casually sitting on my bed.

"I haven't forgave you." I informed, going to my desk and taking a seat.

"What will it take?" He groaned, standing and coming over to me.

"Not sure." I sighed, dealing with this alone sucked. No one to vent to and give their advice for me to not even listen was lonely.

"How about I take you to dinner tonight?" He proposed, a big grin on his face.

"How about no." I declined, turning to stare into his eyes.

"Kailey." His voice was filled with disapproval.

"What happened was uncalled for." I scolded and he nodded.

"I know, I've apologized countless times. I feel horrible for it, Kay. Why wont you believe me?" He frowned, resting his hands on my shoulders.

"Because." I paused, then he dug into something in his pocket. He pulled it out and revealed a pure gold necklace.

"I bought this for you." He muttered, moving my hair to the side and placing it in front of me so he could put it on me. It's a gold heart that has the words 'forever' written in cursive. I wasn't sure if it meant forever love, or that forever he shall have my heart.

"It's pretty." I commented, I couldn't deny the beauty of this jewelry. I held my hair for him to clip it on, then I turned to him. "I don't forgive you completely, but it's a start."

"So dinner then?" He suggested and I nodded.

"Fine." something about Jase made me weak at the knees and give in too easily. He may have done what he did, but I still love him.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hate when I'm writing a chapter and the stupid site starts to lag, to where every time I write a sentence it slowly types it after I had already typed it on the keyboard!!! D:<<< Which results in me not wanting to proceed with the chapter, instead trying to end it smoothly... FML... Anyways, hope you liked. :]