Not Meant.

Neglect.

Thanksgiving, oh how I dislike the Holiday sometimes. I don't like the smell of Turkey cooking, it upsets my stomach. But, I do however cook it with my mom. I cook a lot of things I don't eat actually, and following our little list that we made was fun.

"Are you okay?" My mom inquired, eying me down as I leaned forward on the counter.

"Yeah, I think dinner last night isn't settling well." I groaned, closing my eyes.

"Your father said he wasn't feeling too well neither, last time we go to that restaurant. Also, Stanley is going to be here soon." My mom informed with a smile.

"Great." I groaned, taking a seat so that my stomach would calm down.

"Don't be so rude, he's bringin Junior and his woman." My mom cooed, a big grin on her face. Yes, she is a Grandmother, a very proud one at that. Yes, Stanley is my oldest brother, he's twenty and has a eighteen month old kid.

"He's lucky she didn't have triplets." I evilly grinned, then paused when the vile feeling crept in my throat.

"He's going to hate you if you tell him that they're having more than one at a time." My mom warned, taking my mind off my stomach.

"Is she pregnant again?" I quirked a brow and my mom simply stared at me. I knew that was her way of telling me, with out making Stanley mad. I rolled my eyes and took a seat. Great, another one. They can barely afford their first one.

"Stan decided to pick Kelsey up from the air port as well." My mom read aloud as she glanced at her phone. "Can you tell your father that he and Brad don't have too, please."

"Yes mom." I smiled, wiping my hands on the small rag and got up. "Least this Thanksgiving isn't going to be boring like last years."

"Yeah, since it was just us four." My mom chipped in. I returned the grin she's giving me, and then hurried up stairs to my parents room.

"Mom said don't worry about getting Kel, Stan's got it." I hollered, then turned around bumping into Brad.

"Excuse you." Brad grumbled, then moved to the side.

"What's the matter?" I inquired, confusion all over my face, at which he shook his head.

"Aren't you leaving to go to Jase's?" He rudely snarled, what have I become the enemy here?

"No." I furrowed my brows. I totally forgot about Jase's with all this preparing I'm doing. Apparently he wanted me to come over, then he told me not to, and now it's changed back to the original plan. But I have my family here, I'm not going to leave especially with all the kids together. I know my mom will want pictures of the family.

"Break up again?" Brad teased, eying me down with a grin on his face.

"Shut up." I laughed. "Is Meg coming?"

"Yeah, her parents aren't even home today." He answered, his lips curling to the ride side of his mouth in skepticism.
"It's kind of depressing."

"Kind of?" I scoffed sarcastically, it's more than just kind of depressing. It really is fully depressing.
"All she wants is family."

"Well, she has it here." Brad smiled, I'd never thought I'd see the day that my brother was giddy about a girl. I'm not used to him being faithful, he had one girlfriend and that ended badly. Ever since that girl, he just slept around and partied. But now, now he's a changed man; I suppose.

"She's known this." I assured, but I knew Brad was trying to be the one that started this. The one that caused her ultimate happiness, but really Megan has always been part of the family, she's just dating my brother now.

"So, Stan is picking Kel up?" He changed the topic and I nodded.

"Yep." I skipped down the stairs and back to the kitchen.

.

"Hey!" I heard the mature, male voice, of Stanley holler. He came in with his beautiful wife Natasha. Their son, Stanley Junior. And Kelsey.

"Hi." Kelsey greeted, we both hesitantly stared at each other. Stan and Nat hugged the family, leaving Kel and I.

"Hi." I repeated, our tones matching each other.

"I've missed you." She whispered, then embraced me in a hug. Same height, same eyes, same nose, same mouth. Same teeth, same body and hair; aside from my two extensions that on one side is a blond streak and on the other is black and white.

"I've missed you too." I assured in the hug, neither of us wanting to let go at that moment. What do you say to your sister that you haven't seen in a year? I smiled at her and then we released each other.

"You and Jase together?" She abruptly inquired, making conversation.

"Yeah, we are." I weakly smiled, then she cleared her throat awkwardly.

"There's something I've gotta tell everyone." She bit her bottom lip, then pulled out a cell phone.

"You have a phone?" I quirked a brow, and she laughed.

"My boyfriend bought it for me." She explained, then flipped through something and showed me a picture.

"Oh, he's cute." I complimented, and she nodded.

"He's a handful." She mused, then looked through her phone and showed me something else. It was a dark picture, and I could hardly tell what the black and white thing was. "It's my first ultrasound."

"Oh that's cool." I casually answer, something I say when I'm not paying attention. That is till it hit me.
"Wait, ultrasound?"
♠ ♠ ♠
DUN DUN DUN!!! lol :)
I'm actually liking writing this story. Kind of reminds me of my life for a moment, on some things. IE: all the preggo's. Yeah, my family has tons of pregnant women. It's like dang, keep it closed ho's! lol jk but really baby fever is hot right now. Beware.