Not Meant.

One.

"I'm almost two months pregnant." Kelsey announced, everyone sitting in the living on our massive U shaped couch.

"Wow." My mom breathed out, my father holding her hand.

"This means you'll be coming home then." My dad was the rational one, while our mom had tears in her eyes.

"That school was supposed to be better." She whispered, staring at the floor. Of course, leave it to Kelsey to find any way out of that horrible place that she practically enrolled herself in.

"I'm not sure if I am coming home." Kelsey continued, with a weak smile. "I want to be with the father, and he lives by the camp. I mean, they do business out here with the Laud's."

"Lauds?" I coughed out, almost choking on my water.

"Yes, Lauds." Kelsey verified, then exhaled sharply. "I'd want to be with him."

"Then tell him to get on the next plane out here in a month." My father instructed, opening a beer for himself and passed one to Stan.

"He'd better be prepared." Stan noted, watching his son play on the floor with Brad.

"I'm just surprised I didn't get knocked up sooner." Kelsey teased, complete disrespect.

"Shut up." I hissed, looking away with disapproval. Kelsey was always the wild child, never watched her mouth, continued to get spanked as a kid and still didn't learn when we hit our teenage years.

"What's his name?" My mom questioned, taking a sip of her wine.

"Leon." Kelsey dreamily replied, staring up at the ceiling. Love. Oh how that is such a vile feeling. I grunted and stared at my Nephew as he pounced on Brad then ran off and pounced again.

"Makes me want to have a baby now." Brad chuckled when the door opened and Megan came inside.

"Did you hear that? He wants you to have his spawn." I hollered to Megan, she stopped confused and stared at Brad with a shake of her head.

"Not any time soon." She sternly declined, then gave me a hug and sat next to me. Her eyes shifted to Kelsey then back at my parents. "Thank you for having me over."

"You're family, Megan." My mom stated, then stood. "I need to check on the food."

"I shall help." I stood up and waited for Kelsey to join, but of course she didn't. I was the one better at cooking, and other handy things that help with our survival. She was more musical, and into art, cosmetic beauty, stuff like that.

"It's weird having her here." My mom's voice was so saddened, like she felt guilty for even thinking it let alone saying it aloud.

"I know." I whispered in agreement, helping her stir the noodles.

"And pregnant." She gasped, leaning against the counter now.

"Even scarier." I giggled with a shake of my head. "Megan's next."

"Or you are." She teased, at which I froze.

"Don't even joke that way." I begged, then put the wooden spoon down.

"So, is Jase going to join us tonight?" My mom casually asked, smoothly changing the subject.

"I personally don't know. He wanted me over at his house later, then changed it, then changed it back. So, as of right now, I don't personally care." I harshly answered, sounding like a true bitch.

"I've never met two people in one relationship that equally treat each other like crap, it's usually one or the other that's chasing. Not both." She teased, at which I froze.

"I never thought about it actually. It's true, usually one person is chasing the other and it's like with him, we just find our way back to each other naturally." I stated, opening the stove and peeking inside.

"Kailey, if I may say something." My mom's voice didn't seem really happy, which caused me to pause and take her seriously.

"Go ahead." I insisted, curious to know.

"I don't see Jase as the one for you. I see him as a cute high school couple, but I don't see him being the one you love." She rudely admitted, which my mom's usually never wrong. But she has been wrong before.

"I'm personally rolling with the flow of things, I'm tired of trying to plan everything out. You know?" I asked, and she nodded.

"At the same time, though. You have to be responsible or you'll end up like your sister." My mom mused, causing me to laugh.

"I don't think anyone could end up that bad." I harshly joined and our laughs echoed the house.

.

It's pretty sad when you can tell which kid is closer to which parent. My mom and I are the closest, where as Kelsey and my father are close. Those two wouldn't stop talking about anything and everything. I actually envied Kel for the relationship she has with our father, and I'm sure she envied me for the one I have with mom. Either way.

"Dinner is almost ready!" My mom squealed as we started setting the table. Natasha helped us out, while the boys and Kelsey sat down watching sports. I received a call and sighed.

"I'll be right back." I excused myself, hopping outside and slowly closing the door behind me. "Hello?"

"Hey." I heard and jumped when I felt a hand on my back. I glared at Jase, whom has a slight green mark on his face where his black eye is starting to fade.

"Thanks for the heads up, or even asking to be here." I sarcastically spat, then embraced him in a hug.

"I figured you wouldn't mind, besides my family all went to Adam's parents house. I don't feel like dealing with such imbeciles." He was so mean about his family sometimes.

"So you've come to enjoy me and my family of idiots?" I giggled, at which he nodded.

"As long as I'm with you." He cooed, kissing my forehead then opened the door for me.

"Jase?" Kelsey whispered, coming over and hugging him. "Long time."

"Hey." Jase casually replied, wrapping an arm around me. "How's school?"

"Hardy, har, har." She rolled her eyes, taking a seat next to our father.

"Stan." Jase greeted, at which Stan nodded in response. "Natasha, Junior, Brad, Megan, mom and dad."

"Now that you've done the unnecessary. You should help us set the table." I proposed and he shrugged. That's one thing I like about Jase, he's laid back and will help if he's not feeling lazy. Soon we were all sitting around the big table, some having to grab chairs and bringing them over. None the less, it was enjoyable.
♠ ♠ ♠
The title's suck. Anyways, what do you think of the story? Any little feedback helps. If you have any trouble keeping up, here we go.

Stanley, oldest sibling, married to Natasha and they have their son Stanley Junior. He's twenty.

Bradley, oldest triplet, dating Megan (Kailey's best friend), seventeen.

Kelsey, middle triplet, dating Leon (will be introduced later in story) Leon's family does business with the Laud family which is Jase's family, she was sent away to a boot camp like school and some how gets knocked up, seventeen.

Kailey, youngest triplet, dating Jase (off and on as usual), he took her virginity as you should know, seventeen.

Anything else? Just ask. :] Please and thank you.