Not Meant.

Personal.

All of us said our prayers, and filled our plates with food.

"So, Stan and I have some news." Natasha spoke, taking Stan's hand into her own.

"We're having another baby." Stan finished, pecking Natasha's cheek.

"Congratulations!" My mom squealed, glancing at her first Grandson.

"We're pretty excited." Natasha agreed, biting her bottom lip.

"Names?" I inquired, drinking some juice.

"We were thinking Britney." She answered.

"It's a girl?" I quirked a brow, glancing at Natasha's belly that I can't even see past the table.

"You didn't notice how big I am?" Natasha giggled, standing up and pulling her shirt tight.

"Well, now I have." My eyes almost bugged out of my head, she didn't even look that big.

"Yeah, due date is in three months." She nervously informed, taking a seat.
"I'm so not looking forward to it."

"I wouldn't be neither, child birth doesn't sound appealing." Kelsey frowned, rubbing her stomach.

"It's not pleasant." Natasha chimed, taking a bite of her turkey.

"As long as she's as cute as my nephew." Brad sounded so Gay, but it was refreshing seeing him not so hard emotion-ed.

"Awe." Megan squealed, obviously thinking the same thing I had. Jase rubbed his hand on my leg, and continued to quietly eat with the other. I sent him a smile then picked at my veggies and macaroni.

"You two look like you have news to share also." Stan teased, eying me down.

"Oh god no." I gasped, almost choking on my food. I drank some juice and coughed a bit. "Don't joke that way."

"Have you two?" Kelsey inquired and my dad coughed.

"Do you mind?" He growled. "I don't want to hear this shit."

"Exactly." I agreed, glaring at them. What kind of family do I have? I don't like getting older, the questions become so personal. None the less, they're my family.

<3

The girls cleaned up, while the guys went back to the television set. Jase grabbed my hand once we were done and lead me outside.

"Yeah?" I quietly ask, shutting the door behind me.

"Did you want to stay the night at my house?" He replied, with a big grin on my face.

"I can't." I frowned, at which he sighed.

"I'm sure they wont mind." He cooed, running a hand through my hair to the side of my face.

"Jase, I cant. Kelsey just got home, that would be rude." I informed, getting on my tip toes and pecked his forehead.

"It wouldn't be rude, it'd be a nice getting used to being back home before dealing with siblings." Jase was really wanting me to stay the night. Why? I narrowed my eyes slightly, then kissed him.

"Another time." I assured, pressing my forehead against his chin and closed my eyes.

"Fine." He grumpily caved, walked past me and opened the door. I followed and smiled when I saw Stanley jump on Brad, giggle and run off then come back to jump on his Uncle. His dad, Stan, sat there with Natasha cuddled under his arm.

"You would make a good father." Stan complimented, Brad.

"No!" Megan came running into the room, she must have been in the bathroom. "No! Too young! No!"

"I don't mean now." Stan assured with a laugh. Megan relaxed then sat down and watched Brad with dreamy eyes. Jase wrapped an arm around me as we took a seat, everyone having nice casual talk while Brad continued to entertain our nephew.
♠ ♠ ♠
:) I love, absolutely LOVE feedback. Thank you so much you guys. It inspires me to write more, I'm not the kind to threaten no updates without comments. Because I just love to write, but I however appreciate comments more than I think anyone I know hahahaha thank you again. Constructive critism is wonderful and I also love ideas that people are thinking while reading the story. :}