Not Meant.

Quarrel.

Brad and Stanley both tuckered themselves out, and are now asleep on the floor. Stan bent down, gently picking his son up without waking up. Once Stanley was in his arms, he sharply kicked Brad in the side.

"Ouch!" Brad groaned, opening his eyes to glare at the perpetrator that just kicked him.

"Morning." Stan winked, going to the door where Natasha is waiting giving all of us hugs.

"You should get the invitation in the mail." She was talking to my mom about the baby-shower that's taking place next month. My mom nodded, hugging Natasha one last time before they left.

"I should get going to." Jase yawned with a big stretch.

"Mom, can I stay the night here?" Megan asked, and my mom smiled. "No ones at my house."

"Of course you can sweetie." My mom answered, at which Megan gave her a big hug. That would be so sad, always having an empty house.

"Same here." Jase added, at which my mom smiled at him. That was her way of saying yes, and Jase just grinned at me. He would. I rolled my eyes and went to my room, grabbing pajamas. I changed and came back out, wrapping my arms around Jase.

"Sneaky." I whispered in his ear, at which his hand went to my ass and grabbed a little.

"Not even, you said not my place. Never said not yours." I could feel the grin off the tone in his voice.

.

Jase crawled into my bed, only wearing his boxers. It made me think why my parents didn't care. Was it because everyone was getting knocked up anyways? I frowned at the idea as I curled against Jase and exhaled sharply.

"What's wrong?" He tiredly ask, obviously not wanting to make discussion.

"Nothing." I mumbled, rubbing my cheek against his bare chest.

"Don't lie." His voice stern, so now he cares.

"I just don't know why my parents didn't care that you're staying in here with me tonight, that's all." I muttered, taking in a deep breath.

"Maybe they like me?" He chuckled, wrapping his arm around me. "Maybe they want me to impregnate you?"

"Shut up." I groaned, shoving him away and listened to his howl of laughter.

"A rich boy like me, it'd be a blessing for a girl like you." I don't think he realized how harsh that came out, but to me it was very harsh.

"Thanks." I sarcastically spat, shoving the blankets aside and tried getting up. Keyword tried.

"No." He childishly hissed, his grip tightening around me to where I can't leave.

"Stop." I demanded and he just laughed in my ear. Were we really going to quarrel over this?

"Just sleep." He cooed, kissing the top of my head.

"Jase." I whined. "You're being a jerk."

"Only sometimes." He agreed, and I felt him loosen. His hand lightly grazed my arm and he slowly started humming.

"Why are you staying the night?" I sighed.

"Because." He simply replied, at which I waited for further explanation.

"Because?" I finally insisted after I realized he wasn't going to continue.

"Don't worry." He muttered, his hand stopped and he wasn't humming anymore.

"Jase." I repeated his name.

"Because no one is home, alright?" He caved, his voice sounding unhappy.

"And why not?" I furrowed my brows, my curiosity kicking in.

"My parents went to New York or some shit for some business with Adam. They'll be back some time." He shrugged. "I don't personally care, I just didn't want to be alone."

"I'm surprised you didn't go with." I snuggled up to him again, instantly feeling bad.

"I don't particularly care for their business, I'm already going to high school and taking college courses on the side. I don't want to ruin my vacations as well." He informed, turning his head and kissing me. "Besides, I wouldn't be here if I did."

"You're such a dork." I giggled.

"I'm your dork." He added, snuggling into the pillow.

"So, you're going to be working for your dad after high school?" I suggested.

"Mhmm." He responded.

"Is it good money?" I inquired, not that it mattered. I'm just fascinated with office jobs like that, I mean what could they possibly be doing that would make them more money than the average person?

"Yes, of course it is." He laughed as if I were being outrageous. "I'd be handling the transferring division, making sure that every profit the business has is being secured, basically I review what someone else has already reviewed to make sure there isn't any mistakes. I'm also the one that speaks with the owners of the businesses. I haven't started yet, but I will. It's the long hours I'm not looking forward to."

"Sounds intense." I teased.

"You have no idea." He groaned. "I am tired though."

"Night." I kissed his cheek, and with a smile closed my eyes.

"Night." He cooed, and soon his breathing became heavier. Then it became a steady speed, that's when I passed out.
♠ ♠ ♠
:) comments = <3