Not Meant.

Ripped.

Waking up to Jase was an amazing feeling. Unlike the last time.

"Morning." I groggily greeted, at which he stretched and rubbed his eyes. I couldn't help but giggle at his silliness.

"Breakfast?" He questioned, at which I smacked him with my pillow.

"Fat ass." I teased, then got out of bed. I scratched my butt while walking to my closet, pulling out clothes and my huge white towel.

"Can I join?" He seductively inquired, at which I sarcastically howled with laughter.

"Yeah right!" I replied, which meant hell no.

"They didn't care that I slept in your room." He purred, crawling out of bed and wrapping his arms around me.

"Jase, your thing." I childishly whined, then started laughing when he tossed me on the bed.

"Yes, my thing." He whispered in my ear, kissing my cheek and trying to seduce me. When push came to shove, next thing I knew we were under the sheets and he was between my legs on top of me. To describe sex perfectly can't be done. It's a rush of emotions, and something so fulfilling when it's mutual. I felt love when I stared into his eyes with every thrust he made, then I couldn't look at him while I orgasm. It wasn't the most amazing thing that people boast about, however it is amazing with the one you love.

.

Afterwards I went to the bathroom and it burnt. I was ripped, because I wiped and saw blood. I groaned at the soreness and slowly got up, then flushed. I went to the sink and washed my hands, staring at myself in the mirror.

"You okay?" I heard Jase ask from outside the door.

"Yeah." I quietly answer, then opened the door with a smile.

"Heard you hissing." He teased, kissing my cheek and brushing my hair back.

"Yeah, you ripped me." I pouted.

"Aw, babe." He chuckled, finding it funny.

"Why are you so proud of that?" I scolded, glaring at him. "That's not cool."

"I'm not proud." He smugly replied, a big grin plastered on his face.

"Ugh." I groaned, shoving past him.

"Why do you have to be so rude sometimes?" He snarled, quickly following at my heals.

"I'm not being rude, you are. I'm not feeling good, I'm sore, my stomach feels weird, and I just want to throw up. Not to mention you laughing at the idea of hurting me." I ranted, narrowing my eyes at him. Then I realized. "Maybe I'm going to be starting soon, I'm feeling the bitchy-ness."

"Well the bitchy-ness needs to stop." He spat, and walked back into my room. I started to follow and the door slammed in my face.

"Yeah, like you're even mature!" I yelled then turned around and walked to the kitchen.

"Hey." Kelsey greeted, causing me to jump. I freaked out for a moment, till I remembered. I thought I was seeing myself, and this was a bad dream.

"Sorry." I apologized, running a hand through my hair.

"Forgot?" She frowned, eating some chocolate pancakes.

"A little." I sheepishly admit.

"It's all good. When I woke up, I forgot I was in my old room." She raised her brows and slouched forward. I rubbed her back lightly, then snagged a bite of her pancake.

"Yum." I laughed, then grabbed some for myself. My mom came back into the room.

"I had to pee so bad." She informed, as if I had wanted to know.

"That's lovely." I replied, then sat down next to Kelsey.

"So, you and Jase." Kelsey started.

"What about us?" I retort.

"You two are cute." She finished, drinking some orange juice. "Been together for a while."

"Yeah." I groaned. "Maybe too long."

"None sense." My mom hissed, putting down fresh scrambled eggs.
"That boy loves you, don't ruin that."

"True, nothing beats love." Kelsey dreamily agreed, her eyes staring off into space.

"So, when are we meeting Leon?" I changed the topic, intensely staring at her.

"Dad said a month, so at Natasha's baby shower he'll be there." Kelsey answered, and for once she listens to our father? Oh yeah, I forgot. She's a daddy's girl. I rolled my eyes at my own thoughts and drank orange juice.

"Morning." Megan came in, along with Brad.

"You two didn't have sex did you?" My mom inquired, glaring at them both. Funny how she didn't ask me that question.

"No." Brad answered, but Megan had a guilty expression written all over her face.

"You didn't ask Kailey that." Kelsey pointed out, with a grin.

"Kailey is the good child." My mom explained, coming over to me and putting more pancakes on my plate.

"No, Stanley is." Brad corrected. "He's the one that's mutual. Kelsey is more prone to dad, I don't particularly care for either of you, I'm kidding ha ha. Anyways, Kailey is more prone to you. But Stanley, he's mutual and you guys cant choose."

"That's only because none of our parents like you." Kelsey teased, and I knew he was about to retort something mean so I cut in.

"Shut up." I growled and continued eating. Jase finally decided to join us after he showered, he took a seat next to me and measly grunted with a nod as a greeting to the others.

"You two okay?" My mom questioned, eying us both.

"Yeah." Jase shrugged, pouring some milk and mixing chocolate with it.

"Yeah." I repeated, cautiously looking at Jase then returned my eyes to my food.
♠ ♠ ♠
I wonder what I'm gonna do once the alphabet ends for the chapter titles hahaha
anyways sorry for the late updates. :) Sorry!!! <3