Not Meant.

Asked.

It was that time again, school. I groaned at the ignorant kids outside hollering, little did they know the plots I was secretly thinking of every morning they rudely woke me up. I took a shower, came back and changed. Black tank top, white sweater, dark blue skinny jeans, and black uggs that went to my calf.

"Kailey!" My mom hollered, taking me away from the mirror after applying some make up. I grabbed my cell phone, back pack and keys then rushed down stairs.

"Yeah?" I sweetly ask, kissing her cheek.

"Your ride is here." She grinned, going back to making breakfast for my dad.

"Oh?" I quirk a brow, glancing over my shoulder and saw Jase. Figures.

"Morning, love." He greeted, walking over to me and kissing my forehead.

"Morning." I replied, then turned to my mom. "Are we taking Bradley too?"

"No, he can walk." She replied grimly. My brother liked to cause issues, a lot of issues. Sadly, he was born five minutes before me and well he wont let me live that down. There's three of us, but the other wont be mentioned right now.

"Alright." I inwardly frowned, kissing her cheek then followed Jase to his car.

"You don't seem very happy." Jase sighed, opening the door for me.

"Why would I be when I found out you sent my best friend naked photos?" I retorted, getting inside and putting my seat belt on.

"I already told you, they were for you." He growled, slamming the door closed. But I wasn't buying it, I knew he was lying.

"Such a coincidence." I rolled my eyes, glaring out the window.

"Babe, I really like you." He sincerely said, taking my hand. "A lot."

"What, no love?" I sarcastically asked. "I mean, we've only been seeing each other for oh what two years now?"

"When you become my girl friend again, then I'll start to love." He hissed, jerking my hand before releasing it and starting his car.

"You have some serious anger issues my friend." I mused, then leaned my head against the window. "Jase, I just don't think you're serious about me. That's all. We've tried the dating thing, remember?"

"I was fifteen." He concurred, staring at me with such an intensity.

"And you dumped me on my sixteenth birthday." I frowned, staring at my hands.

"Oh that, I thought you meant when I cheated on you." He lightly chuckled, apparently his remorse was now filled with humor.

"Yeah, let's bring that up." I spat, with a roll of my eyes. "What I'm saying is, when you start showing you're more serious then I'll think about being your girlfriend again."

"If you would've just put out, Kailey." Oh God, here we go again. "I mean look, I'm still here, two years later. Both of us seventeen, seniors in High school. I'm turning eighteen soon. I haven't left, or gone with anyone else. How long do you expect a guy to wait?"

"Considering you've waited two years, I'm sure another year wont be that much to ask." I retort, staring at our High school that we just pulled up to.

"Another year would make you nineteen, you said eighteen." He growled.

"I'm seventeen now, I don't turn eighteen till next year. Hence another year." I corrected, rubbing the top of his head as if he were a dog or mere child. "Now, come on. Megan's probably waiting."

"Yeah." He sourly agreed, getting out and slamming the door shut. He doesn't really treat his car with that much love, obviously. His car isn't ugly neither, it's a nice pimped out black Nissan Skyline, with little back seat room but a very nice car.

"Hey!" Megan squealed rushing over to me. "I got so shwasted last night! What did you end up doing?"

"Oh just sat at home." Cried my eyes out, eating ice cream, watching some corny love movie the usual when Jase does something stupid. I answered, trying to ignore my thoughts.

"I heard B got in quite a bit of trouble for coming home so late." She snickered, holding her folder close to her chest and followed me to a bench.

"Yeah, I bet he was at your place too, huh?" I inquired, with a roll of my eyes. Jase walked off and I saw him chatting with his best friend Tyler.

"You two good?" Megan asked, staring at me with a confused expression.

"Yeah." I answered, glancing at my phone.

"When are you going to give it up to him?" She quirked a brow, pulling her knees up to her chest and resting her chin on them.

"I'm not even sure I want to anymore." I whispered, placing my phone into my bag.

"And why is that?" She rose a brow, looking at me with bewilderment.

"Because, he cheats." I frowned, staring at my hands.

"You bitch!" I jumped at the abrupt voice and glanced over to see Brad. He stalked over with his best friend, and they both stopped right in front of me.

"Well good morning to you too, brother." I evilly snickered, then glared at his best friend.

"Not cool." My brother snarled, then kissed Megan. I almost puked right there.

"Really, my best friend?" I gagged.

"Oh be quiet, Kailey." Megan giggled, smiling at my brother.

"I can't believe you really did that." Brad frowned, checking his phone then placing it back in his pocket.

"It was mom's call, I asked." I informed with a shrug.

"Yeah, right." He snorted.

"No, ask Jase. He'll tell you too." I directed, nodding my head over at Jase.

"No, thanks." Bradley didn't even bother looking, instead he nudged his best friend Charlie and they both walked off.

"Does he have a problem with Jase?" I asked, watching the two walk away before turning my attention to Megan.

"I have no idea." She furrowed her brows, pouting her lips together and then shifted her eyes to me.

"Oh well." I shrugged standing up right before the bell rang, Megan rolled her eyes as I grinned widely. "I'll always have it."

"Oh shut up." She laughed, and we both walked to homeroom.
♠ ♠ ♠
I really don't have any ideas for title's anymore. After doing so many stories, I kind of lost muh touch for them.