Not Meant.

Satisfaction.

Nothing eventful has really happened the next few weeks.

"I'm so excited to start school tomorrow." Kelsey boasted, while sitting on the couch eating mint ice cream. But that wasn't the weird part, no she has hot cheeto puffs mixed with ranch Doritos, chocolate syrup that she's guzzling and a jug of Hawaiian punch.

"You're going to get so fat." I teased, snagging her bag of chips and only eating the Doritos parts. "Why don't you have regular hot Cheetos?"

"Shut up!" She screamed, snatching the bag back. "Besides, I am not going to get fat."

"Yes, you are. You said you're only three months. Look at you, eating like you're six months." I pointed out, then Brad came in the room.

"What the f-" he started til our mom walked in the room.

"Watch your language, Bradley. Also, where's the house phone?" She scolded, then looked around confused.

"I think I saw it outside." Kelsey directed, and she nodded leaving.

"Is Megan still here?" I ask, staring at Brad.

"Yeah, mom and dad agreed that she can stay here til her parents get back into town." He shrugged, walking into the kitchen then came back in the room with Mountain Dew.

"That's cool of them." Kelsey chewed, and it sounded nasty. She was watching some dramatic show with a bunch of girls on a channel called Oxygen. I just watched because they were drunk and acting stupid.

"Why do you guys watch this pointless crap?" Brad cursed, his facial expression revealing his unhappiness.

"It's entertaining." I answer, at which Kelsey nodded.

"It's stupid." He corrected when Megan entered the room, she yawned until she saw the show. It was the sudden scream that sounded as if it belonged to a banshee as she rushed over, plopped down between Kelsey and I with her eyes glued to the TV. "Great."

"Shh!" Megan demanded. "Oh wow, that bitch would go there."

"Wow, Megan." I laughed getting ready to stand up. "I'm going to bed."

"Is Jase spending the night again?" Megan winked.

"That was only three weeks ago." I informed, flipping my hair. Then she leaned over.

"You know you want more sex." She whispered, luckily no one else heard. I narrowed my eyes with suspicion, when she pointed to herself, her ear and then me. I gasped and stood.

"Good night." I quickly rushed out of the room and shut the door behind me. Great. I laid on my bed and stared at the ceiling, fiddling my thumbs when my phone went off.

"Kailey?" Jase's voice came in through the other end.

"Yeah." I reply, holding the phone closer to my ear.

"Come over." He wasn't asking, his voice calm and demanding.

"I can't." I declined.

"Or you just wont." He corrected, and I sighed.

"Jase, it's late. My parents wont want me leaving this late."

"They don't care if it's my house."

"Why do you want me coming over this late? You should've asked me like three hours ago."

"Maybe I've been drinking a bit, and want to see my girl?"

"Drinking?" I repeated and he lightly cursed himself.

"No." He quickly defended. "I didn't say that."

"But you did."

"No, shut up. Just come over, bring some pajamas."

"No."

"Kailey."

"Jase."

"Please?"

"No."

"Fuck you."

"Well, fuck you too."

"Up your ass."

"Never."

"Yeah. Then I'm coming over."

"I don't want you over."

"What?"

"Not this late."

"Yeah, sure. Fine, I see how it is. You don't want me over anymore."

"That's not what I said."

"You said, I don't want you over. So yeah, I'm going to invite someone else then."

"If that's what you want."

"Is that permission?"

"Is that single?"

"Huh?"

"Jase, if you invite someone else over, then that means you want to be single."

"I don't."

"Then quit it."

"Don't threaten me, Kay."

"I'm not threatening you."

"That's what it sounded like to me."

"Good night."

"Kailey."

"Good night."

"Fuck it then, fuck it all."

....

I groaned, dropped my phone on the bed and continued staring at the ceiling. Oh how I love that guy. I rolled my eyes at the thoughts and suddenly felt nervous. What if he does invite some ho over? I furrowed my brows and rolled over. What if he fucks her too? I gulped and closed my eyes tightly.

"Kailey?" I heard Megan's cautious voice call, and the door open.

"Yes?" I reply, calming myself for the sake of Megan not knowing.

"You okay?" She asked, coming inside and closing the door behind her.

"Yeah." I shrugged, returning my eyes to the ceiling. "I just feel really weird."

"Weird?" She repeated. "Why?"

"Not sure, my emotions are just so calm. Like I don't care anymore." I explained, then shifted my eyes to her again. "Something up?"

"Nothing really, I just don't feel like having sex with your brother tonight. So, I'm going to sleep in here. Have a good ol' fashioned sleep over." She squealed, jumping on my bed.

"Tee, Em, eye. I don't want to hear that about my brother, but a sleep over would be nice." I agreed, a smile creeping across my face. We turned on my laptop and ventured on chat sites, messing with people and giggling about it the whole time.
♠ ♠ ♠
hahahaha Jase, Jase, Jase... *smh*... Has anyone caught onto anything yet? Hmmm... >:D