Not Meant.

Trust.

The next morning, I woke up with a sigh. I got out of bed, and went to the bathroom. When I wiped after peeing, there was some blood. Finally. I groaned and took a shower, afterwords I put a pad on and changed into some dark blue jeans and a black long sleeve.

"You're wearing that?" Kelsey snorted, looking me over then rolled her eyes.

"And you're wearing that?" I mocked, same tone and expressions. Black spaghetti strap, with a pink tiny sweater, black leggings and a pink skirt.

"Duh." She messed with her hair in the mirror, zipped her sweater down a bit and applied lip gloss. Megan groggily came downstairs with a yawn, wearing baggy jeans and a hoodie.

"Morning." Megan yawned, going into the kitchen.

"You should be dressing like that." I scolded Kelsey, and pointed to Megan.

"Why? Because I'm pregnant?" Kelsey's voice was filled with disapproval. She placed a hand on her hip, grabbed her sunglasses and rose her brows at me.

"Yeah, duh. Instead of looking like a slut." I snarled. "You're already pregnant."

"Then it wouldn't matter if I looked like a slut or not." She retorted, then smiled at herself in the reflection, putting her sunglasses on the top of her head.

"Great." I groaned, quickly walking into the kitchen.

"What's wrong?" Megan took one glance at me before asking, then started drinking her Orange Juice.

"Oh nothing, except Kelsey's outfit and attitude while wearing it." I sighed, taking a seat on a nearby stool.

"Lovely." Megan groaned, with a roll of her eyes. "Oh how we love it when she puts on an outfit and her mood changes."

"What are you guys saying?" Kelsey came into the room, shifting her eyes from me to Megan.

"Nothing." I sighed, when Brad came in the room.

"Ready for school?" He questioned, rustling a hand through his hair.

"Yep." Megan overly enthused, rushing over to Brad. I stood up and sluggishly followed, checking my phone for if Jase had replied. Since he didn't, I went with them and said forget it.

"There's two of them?" Charlie gasped, eying both Kelsey and I.

"Why?" Tyler laughed, at which I glared.

"Shut up." I spat, shoving past the two.

"Hi, I'm Kelsey." She shook their hands, and bit her bottom lip.

"Where's Jase?" I quirked a brow, receiving a sad expression from Tyler. "What is it?"

"Nothing." He shrugged. "I'm not sure where he is." He quickly muttered and rushed off.

"Tyler!" I screamed and chased after him, grabbing him by the collar of his shirt.

"Ouch." He complained, and I released him. "I don't know."

"You know something." I accused, and he put his hands up.

"I'm not in this, Kailey. You ask him." He demanded and quickly left. I saw the flash of blond and saw him hanging around some girl.

"Jase." I shoved him, and he stared at me with confusion.

"What?" He demanded, nodding at the girl as she walked off.

"Who was that?" I furrowed my brows, not getting a good look at her face.

"No one, now what did you need?" He hastily inquired, eying me down.

"Well gee, you never answered my text." I pointed out, placing a hand on my hip.

"I slept in." He shrugged, and started walking away.

"Jase." I called, chasing after him.

"What?" He groaned, turning around with an annoyed expression. My eyes watered for a moment, but I held it in. I didn't even say anything, instead I shook my head and walked away. "Kailey."

"You okay?" Brad rushed up next to me, keeping a pace next to mine.

"I'm fine." I sniffed, then put on a fake smile and turned to him.

"Quit, Kay. I can see past it. What did he do?" Bradley was getting pissed by the second.

"Nothing." I assured, when he stopped me.

"If you guys can't work this out, then it'd be best if you just moved on." He advised, at which I nodded.

"But, I love him." I whispered.

"Is it reciprocated?" He inquired, when the bell rang. My mind was in shock by that one, not because it's a big word, but because it's a good question.

"Class." I stated the obvious, then hugged him. "Thanks Brad."

"No, problem." He whispered and walked off over to Megan. I sighed, when I bumped into someone.

"Excuse you." She snarled, till she realized it was me. "Oh, Kailey."

"Hi, Ashlyn." I said with such disdain, but then put on a fake smile.

"I didn't see you there." She rubbed the back of her neck, and glanced away. That's when I realized who she was, the girl that was next to Jase. Her clothes and hair color gave it away.

"No worries." I grumbled, starting to walk away.

"So, are you and Jase like back together?" She caught up to me, shoving her hands in her pockets.

"What's it to you?" I quirked a brow and she lightly giggled.

"I'll take that as a yes." She said before walking in the opposite direction. I furrowed my brows, and stopped in my tracks. Great, the bitch slept with Jase. I closed my eyes and let out a deep breath.

"Breath." I told myself, then opened my eyes to find the hall empty. Great, I'm going to be late for class. Great.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hmmm...