Not Meant.

Used.

I sat alone at lunch today, and watched everyone enjoy theirs. I was hungry, but my emotions made my appetite go away. Besides, the smell of food was making me want to barf. I sighed when I saw Ashlyn talking with other girls, all of them giggling and glancing over my way. What did she do? What did she know? Suddenly someone sat next to me, and I saw Megan.

"What did Ash-bitch do?" Megan questioned, glaring at Ashlyn.

"I'm not sure." I honestly answered, intensely staring their way.

"She keeps laughing, that's when she's done something cruel." Megan observed, taking a bite of her sandwich. Brad sat next to her and looked where we were staring.

"What's Ashlyn's problem?" Brad inquired, taking a bite of his pizza.

"Not sure." I repeated, narrowing my eyes. Suddenly Tyler, Charlie, and Kelsey joined.

"This school rocks!" She squealed, chowing down on her food as though she hasn't eaten in days.

"Girl can eat." Charlie chuckled, with a grin.

"Especially when eating for two." I spat, not even thinking. I'm just grouchy and not feeling so good right now.

"What?" Charlie turned to me with confusion.

"I said she can have my lunch too." I lied, plopping my food on her tray and stood.

"Where are you going?" Brad questioned. Why was he feeling the need to be overly protective of me today?

"To find Jase." I quietly answer, and began my hunt. I searched and searched but couldn't find him anywhere. Suddenly I saw him standing next to Nick, one of the most known players here.

"Jase." I cautiously approached, not wanting to give Nick any attention.

"Yeah?" Jase lazily replied, a grin plastering on his face.

"What the fuck have you done?" I hissed, eying him down.

"What are you talking about?" His smile formed into a straight line.

"The bitch keeps laughing at me, she asked me if you and I were still together, when I didn't answer she giggled. Why? What did you do last night?" I demanded.

"Don't trip." He winked, then smirked at Nick. Nick was now laughing, and placed a hand on my shoulder.

"Don't worry love, you're not his girlfriend. Get off his nuts." Nick cooed, at which I turned and shoved his arm away. I turned back to Jase with a glare.

"Is that how you feel?" I hiss, my lips curling into a frown. "Damn it, Jase. Tell me."

"Kailey." Jase whispered.

"Did you cheat on me?" I choked out the one question I'm afraid to know.

"No." He dryly answered. "Not exactly."

"Fuck you." I started walking away when he grabbed my arm.

"Kailey." His voice was pleading. I turned and slapped him hard.

"If you want to hang out with this pig, then go ahead. I have no part of him, or you anymore then." I harshly spat, then glared at Nick as though he were trash.

"Kailey!" Jase screamed, but I continued walking.

"You need to keep your bitch on a leash." Was the last thing I heard Nick say.

.

Crying in the bathroom was really cliche, but it also happened to be convenient. I don't like people seeing me cry, especially at school. That's how rumors start. But luckily the rest of the day went by fairly quick. Jase tried talking to me a couple of times in class, but I ignored him. Actually, I ignored him all day. It wasn't until I was home, in my room, and that he popped in my window that I was forced to talk to him.

"I'll call Brad in here." I warned, eying him down as he slid inside my room.

"Please, just talk to me." He begged.

"I don't think Nick would be too happy at the fact that you're stooping to a Fag's level as he calls it." I harshly point out, but he just sighed.

"Nick isn't so bad." He defended.

"Yeah, keep your bitch in check right?" I repeated Nick's words, and Jase stared at me blankly.

"Kailey." He sternly said my name, and sighed. "Don't listen to what he says."

"Or what you say? Thanks, great advice, get out." I spat, taking a seat on my bed. My pad feeling really gross right now. My face cringed as I sat down and I let out a deep breath.

"I didn't cheat on you, like fully. I just made out with her, and fondled her goodies." He snorted at the last part.

"That is cheating." I dryly stated, slowly blinking.

"Not even." He scoffed.

"Oh, so that means I can go make out with guys and feel their junk. Allow them to touch my breasts, good to know." I gave him a thumbs up and opened my phone, pretending that someone texted me.

"Kailey." He groaned, grabbing my phone and tossing it away. "I know you're not really texting anyone."

"Shut up, and get out." I demanded, the tears pricking my eyes.

"No." He declined, eying me down. "I wont, not till we're resolved."

"No, you told me last night that since I wasn't coming over that you'd find someone else. You did. Replace me with her, she's cuter anyways. With that little button nose, those piercing eyes, and dyed hair. Go for it." I ranted, making my way to my phone.

"Kailey." He sighed, grabbing me in his arms and pressing me close. "I don't want her."

"You obviously did last night." I spat, trying to shove him away.

"That was last night. I want you for my life." He confessed, then stared into my eyes. "I'd always come back home to you."

"I deserve better." I whisper, then looked away. "And if you don't see that you should be treating me better, then I don't want to see you anymore."

"Why do you have to be so cruel? Have you thought that maybe I want to settle down with you? But I want the experience of other women in my life before then?" He spat, shoving me away and stalked towards my window.

"You've made out and shit with other girls." I reminded and he laughed.

"But, I haven't fucked anyone but you." He retorted.

"We barely just...fucked...so what the hell are you complaining about? You lost your virginity like what a month ago?" I questioned, and he looked at the ceiling.

"Yeah, or two." He agreed, then eyed me down. "That's besides the point."

"No, it's not. You're just ugh. Get out, I don't want to hear your stupid lies. Then that means I can do whatever I want with any other guy." I immaturely smiled.

"No." He dryly denied. "Not really."

"Yes, really. What you can do, I can do. Now go enjoy Ashlyn, I bet you've had sex with her before me anyways. I remember your fling last year." I hissed, and opened my door. "Another thing, you sneak in my room again. I will have my brother attack."

"What ever." Jase scoffed, then slipped out of my window and out of sight. I went to the bathroom and wiped, it wasn't a lot. I rolled my eyes. Periods are so difficult. Tomorrow would be heavy and the worst.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know a few people that have disfunctional relationships like this...they're annoying. lol