Not Meant.

Verify.

"So, I heard you and Jase." Brad entered my room that morning, and woke me up.

"Yeah." I mumbled, rolling over to where my back is facing him.

"Kailey." He sighed, and I felt the side of the bed sink a bit.

"Brad, just don't cheat on Megan. I know she'd never do it to you, so don't do it to her." I begged, tears sliding down my face.

"I wont." He assured, but it was a secret promise. I nodded satisfied then slowly got up. "You look like you didn't sleep."

"I didn't." I muttered, with a dry laugh.

"Want me to castrate him?" He offered, and I shook my head.

"I appreciate it." I genuinely smiled, grabbed my red towel and went to the bathroom. Brad's eyebrows raised when he saw the towel and he knew. It was a sign, the red towel meant don't fuck with me please. I'm not the bitchy kind on my period, but I do ask for a bit more decency from people when I'm on it.

.

After my shower, Megan grinned.

"Party, tonight. My house." She smiled.

"No." I declined.

"Come on, bring Jase and let's do this!" She danced around the room, catching Kelsey's attention.

"Party?" Kelsey repeated.

"Preggo?" I reminded, shutting her up and crushing her plans. "Besides Megan, your parents aren't home and you're staying here till they return. Remember?"

"Ugh, you're sounding like a mom." She frowned. "Party pooper."

"Darn right." I grinned and grabbed some orange juice.

"Did you tell her about the party plan?" Brad inquired, his lips going to the ride side.

"Don't you like to party?" I teased, with my brows raised.

"Yes. But unfortunately, I can't go. Our parents and I are going to our Principal's house." He grimaced at the idea and stared straight ahead. We all had a moment of silence for Brad, until Megan ruined it.

"So yeah, it's totally going down. Come on, Kailey!" Megan begged.

"No." I declined for the millionth time and decided I'd walk to school. Suddenly Tyler and Charlie were at my sides, walking with me.

"Hey." Charlie nodded, giving me a weird expression.

"Hi." I replied, then glanced at Tyler. "What's going on?"

"Jase told me what happened." Tyler sighed, stuffing his hands in his pockets.

"I don't want to talk about it." I sighed, staring at the floor and immediately trying to fight the tears.

"What an asshole." Charlie hissed.

"Hey, relax. Nothing for you two to get worked up over." I pointed out, and they laughed.

"Are you kidding me? You're so loyal to that ass." Tyler spat, then took in a deep breath. "I mean, you're so loyal to him. I can't believe he did that."

"We should beat up, Nick." Charlie plotted.

"No, not worth it." I assured, then smiled at them. "Though it would be funny."

"Yeah." Tyler evilly chuckled.

"But again, not worth it." I repeated with a shake of my head. We continued walking to school, and once we were inside I gave them a hug and walked off. I needed to be alone, to think about everything and try to relax a bit.

"Kailey." Jase appeared, staring at me.

"Since when do you get here early?" I rose a brow.

"Since when do you walk with Tyler and Charlie?" He retorted.

"Since when do you stalk?" I spat.

"Since when do you hug other guys?" He stared at me intensely, with a serious expression.

"Since when do you care after we've broken up?" I groaned.

"Since when did we break up?" He was annoying me now.

"We talked about this last night." I growled, glaring at him. "Quit toying with me."

"I'm not." He assured, wrapping me in his arms.

"Get off me." I demanded, but he kissed the top of my head.

"No." He calmly rejected.

"Jase, stop. You want to experience other girls, I don't want that kind of guy. It was decided." I explained and he just chuckled.

"Or I was testing you." He teased, then snuck a kiss. "I only want you. Remember?"

"You're a jerk." I shoved him away and stalked off.

"Kailey!" He screamed, but I just ignored him. Quickly darting down halls and up stairs, then down another flight of stairs, so on so forth. To the point he couldn't keep up.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry so short, kind of tired and this is the 3rd one I've written tonight... Blah. Night everyone <3