Not Meant.

Welcome.

I sat the past few days, crying by myself. I stressed my body into a two day period, and I didn't feel like eating. The most I would have is the munchies, and juices. Oh how I hate moments like this.

But as time went by, I got better and now it's time for Natasha's baby shower. Oh how great. I cringed as I walked behind my family, with my head down. We all entered and listened to the women screaming with joy. Natasha looked beautiful as usual. My nephew ran over to Brad, smothering him.

"Hey." Stan came over, with a smile. Both of us watching Bradley and Stanley.

"Hi." I replied, taking in a deep breath.

"Where's Jase?" He rose a brow, glancing around. I forget that since he isn't in High school anymore, he doesn't know much of the business with me, or Kelsey, or Bradley.

"We kind of broke up." I muttered, at which he snorted.

"Again?" He mused, a grin on his face. It wasn't until he saw my expression that he quit laughing. "I'm sorry."

"It's all good. We do this a lot. If it were you or anyone else, I'd be annoyed by now." I truthfully assured with a shrug.

"Yeah. That's what family is good for though." He ruffled my hair then went to Brad and his son, both of them torturing him with tickling. Megan stood beside me and put her phone in my face. It was Jase.

"Tell him I don't want to talk to him." I sourly demanded, looking around at all the pink stuff.

"You do it. He's outside." She replied, walking off. Of course he is, I grit my teeth and walked over to my mom.

"I'll be right back." I told her, then quickly slipped away. I closed the front door behind me and glared.

"Kailey." Jase sighed, standing in front of me.

"What?" I felt my knees go a little weak. I can't be mean to Jase, he means so much to me.

"I'm sorry." He whispered, then wrapped me in his arms. Back and forth, back and forth. How long can I do this?

"Me too." I replied, without thinking. It was a natural response and I went with it. We stayed there silently, a tear falling down my cheek. Then we separate and I gave him a peck. Both of us slowly went inside the house.

"Okay?" Stan quirked a brow, glancing at Jase to me. I just laughed with a shrug.
"Nice to see you again, Jase. Come hang with the boys and let the girls do their thing."

"Of course." Jase nodded, kissing my forehead and followed my brother into the 'man cave'.

"We've decided that Nataliey will be her name." Natasha declared, a big grin plastering across her face.

"That's how you want it spelled too?" Some female that I guess was one of her friends snorted, looking at the paper with Natasha's soon to be child's name on it.

"It's a family tradition on Stan's side." Natasha explained.

"We have Stanley, Bradley, Kelsey and Kailey." My mom spoke up, causing Natasha's friend to shut up.

"He wanted to name her Holly." Natasha informed and my mom giggled.

"Well, I appreciate it." My mom gave Natasha a hug and rubbed her belly.

"If it's a family tradition, I suppose." The girl piped up.

"I'm Kelsey, Stan's sister. Who are you?" Of course Kelsey picked up on the rudeness by this female and decided bitch mode was best.

"I'm Natasha's sister." The girl measly answered.

"Shame we haven't met." Kelsey hissed, and I just started laughing. Everyone stared at me as if I were crazy because I just couldn't quit laughing, Natasha's sister and Stan's sister fighting was so funny. Too funny, in fact it was pissing some people off so I went outside to continue laughing.

About two hours into the baby shower, Jase entered the room and gave me a kiss. He smiled then walked back to the guys' room. Three hours in, we made a cement belly model using Natasha's belly, it dried then we painted it. We took photos, ate food, played more games, then she opened the gifts.

"Thank you for coming." Natasha gave us all hugs. The guys came out and gave everyone hugs and we all went to our vehicles.

"Can you come over?" Jase questioned, biting his lip.

"Go ahead sweetie." My mom kissed my cheek. "come back in the morning."

"Mom." I whined and she just laughed. Obviously a bit tipsy off the wine, along with my dad. I'm sure the guys were drinking, because my dad barely waved at me then stumbled in our vehicle. I sighed and followed Jase to his car, putting my seat belt on.

"You didn't want to come, huh?" He frowned, starting the car.

"It's so soon." I whispered.

"I just want to show you something." He assured, then drove down a few streets. We stopped in front of a really nice house, not a mansion, but I could tell this place is a five bedroom and four bath.

"What's this?" I quirked a brow as we came inside. It's empty, with white walls.

"It's my new place." He chuckled, dropping the keys on the kitchen counter. "Two big living rooms, a huge kitchen, formal dining, island counters. Four bathrooms and a bathroom right by the front door that just has a toilet. Five bedrooms, but two of them are masters. It's nice. There's also a pool in the back, along with a hammock. I scored."

"So, you have your own place now?" I quirked a brow and he nodded, then bit his lip.

"I was wondering if we work things out, if... you wanted to move in with me?" He took in a deep breath and exhaled. "If you don't it's all good. I mean, I-"

"When the time comes." I assured, wrapping my arms around him. He smiled then put up a finger, quickly rushed out of the room then came back.

"I need help with the colors of the walls." His lips when to the right side of his mouth and he furrowed his brows. "I'm not good with this stuff."

"What about a soft green in the entrance room?" I suggested and he smiled, writing that down. "I love like red kitchens, bathrooms a soft yellow, and bedrooms any color you want. The other living room, I'd do like a tan or dark brown with cream colored curtains."

"Thank you." He grinned, then kissed my cheek. We sat there for hours, looking at different colored square pieces of paper. Determining what he wants to do, then we looked at a magazine with furniture and decorations. I felt complete again...
♠ ♠ ♠
Awww Jase has his own house, and they got back together... :] How cute.

Sorry late update, I got dumped two days ago. Yay me. I also got drunk, and now have big bruises on my legs some how...Wooo... :/ Great.