Not Meant.

Xenia.

That night, Jase had offered to take me home. But because he offered, and was sweet about it, I decided not to. So he grabbed a fuzzy blanket, and two pillows for us. We lit a fire, and played some soft music. Sounded overly romantic, but it was simply blissful. I laid my head on his chest, listened to his heart beat and fell asleep. I love him.

I woke up alone. I was scared. I've never been here before. I sat up, and looked around the plain empty white room and slowly I remembered where I'm at once Jase entered the room.

"Morning." He grinned, walking inside with some groceries. "Sorry I left, wanted to make you breakfast before you woke up."

"Awe." I bit my bottom lip and stretched a bit. "Cant believe we passed out."

"Yeah, you can." He chuckled, washing some new pans he bought.

"Want some help?" I offered, wrapping my arms around him from behind, resting my cheek against his back.

"That's totally helping." He teased, then turned around and kissed me. I smiled up at him, and rested my head against his chest. "My cousin wants to come over some time and meet you."

"Which cousin?" I replied, lifting my head and staring into his eyes.

"Her name is Jade." He answered, with a grin. "She's my favorite cousin, mainly because she's my age, and our parents named us close names."

"Oh." I mumbled, trying to think.

"Don't worry, she's really chill. I'm trying to get the house done by then, because she doesn't want to stay with my parents." Jase laughed, obviously he can empathesize with her on that. I weakly smiled and stared at the stove. Why was I acting like this? Is it because Adam wasn't the coolest so I don't expect her to be any better?

.

Jase took down the numbers for all the stuff he wanted to order and sent them to his dad. We decided dark brown walls for one living room, with cream curtains, and black leather couches. In the Family room, that has the fireplace, a nice soft red with brown soft couches. The kitchen a sage green with red pots, and decorations, etc. His room is red walls, black and white checkered bed sheets and black curtains. The bathroom though, he did purple with black for me. The other bathroom is yellow with duckies, and the rooms he decided to keep white. He decided on an office for himself though, that's blue with white furnishings. Overall the house looks good, and more details aren't needed.

"It's going to take a week." He cringed.

"Oh poor baby." I teased, grabbing his nose and moved it side to side.

"Hey, you're supposed to be a support system for me." He stuck his tongue out and then grinned.

"I know, but oh well." I skipped off to his car, and he sluggishly followed.

"I don't want to take you home." He complained, standing in front of me.

"Jase." I sighed. "One day, I'll move in with you."

"That day should be in a week." He pressured.

"No." I declined, pecking his cheek. "Now unlock the doors, please."

"Kailey." He pouted.

"Jase." I sternly replied, staring dead into his eyes. "We're only seventeen."

"Yes, but I turn eighteen very soon." He whined.

"Wait til I'm eighteen." I begged, and he laughed.

"We both know I'll get my way." He made a horrible reference to what happened, at that moment I was done. I walked down the sidewalk and was determined to walk home. "Kailey!"

"No." I spat, quickening my pace.

"Damn it, Kailey. Stop. Please." He begged and caught up to me. "I'm sorry."

"You say that a lot." I pointed out.

"I mean it." He added.

"Why do you have to be so cruel sometimes, Jase? Why do we do this to each other?" I asked and he paused.

"Do what?" He replied, at which I sharply exhaled.

"This. We get back together, we break up, we get back together, and so on so forth." I explained, a tear sliding down my cheek.

"Because we..." He paused and stared into my eyes. "Because we like it."

"Yeah, totally." I scoffed and started walking again. This time, however, he grabbed my arm and yanked me back to him.

"No, you aren't leaving. I'm taking you home, I'll see you tomorrow, and when you turn eighteen you'll move in with me." He demanded, then kissed me sharply. I returned the kiss, and smiled when we seperated.

"Okay." I whispered, and followed him to his car. Yes, I guess you can say we're both ridiculous. But, I guess he was right. We like it this way, kept things interesting. No relationship is perfect, and I'd rather bicker about little things, then have big shit to fight about.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading this chapter, and hope you all enjoyed. I've got some high hopes for this, so far I like the plot.