Not Meant.

Yes.

A week went by slow, uneventful, and rather annoying. Kelsey wouldn't stop bitching about how Leon was supposed to be here by now, and Brad was treating Megan like shit.

"What happened?" I groaned, once it was just Brad and I.

"Nothing." He mumbled, staring at the TV.

"Brad." I hissed.

"I just don't know, okay? My emotions are out of it when it comes to her. I'm not sure if I still want to be with her, so I kind of told her just now that-" he started when suddenly my phone vibrated. Sure enough it was a cry for help by Megan in a message.

"Great." I sighed. "I don't want to deal with this, Brad. Fix it."

"I need some time away from her." He coldly spat, standing and walking out.

"Time away from her?!" I exclaimed, following him. "Why?"

"We rushed things." He point blank said, then slammed his bedroom door in my face.

"Real mature, Brad. Don't fuck up with my bestfriend! I told you not to even get with her then!" I screamed, slamming my fist on his door. I turned back to my phone and sighed, replying.

"What's going on?" I jumped at the abrupt voice and saw Jase.

"Drama." I sighed, going into the living room.

"With?" He followed, pulling me to him before I could sit down and kissed me.

"Stupid Brad and Megan." I moaned lightly as he kissed my neck, I closed my eyes then pushed him away. "Jase." I laughed, sitting on the couch. He jumped on me, and started kissing my neck again.

"Kailey." He playfully moaned, then kissed my lips even though I didn't kiss back. I started laughing and stared into his eyes.

"Hormones racing today?" I quirked a brow and he looked at me with a frown.

"You don't know what today is?" He pouted.

"I sure as hell know it's not your birthday." I replied, fairly sure anyways.

"No, not that." He got off me and stared at me blankly. "The house."

"Oh!" I jumped up. "I'm so sorry!"

"No." He stubbornly rejected, crossing his arms over his chest and turned around.

"I'll be right back." I rushed into my room, changed into a yellow 'Fraggle Rock' shirt, black skinnies, and my usual old shoes. I brushed my hair, grabbed my black zip up sweater and rushed out. "Let's go."

"Okay." He chuckled, grabbing my hand and lead me to his car.

.

"Oh my." I breathed out, the paint still smelt fresh. But everything looked amazing.

"Yeah, my dad went crazy with all the workers." He frowned. "Too many to even deal with."

"How ever did you manage?" I teased, he's so lazy sometimes. Being rich and spoiled wasn't a good thing, not to me anyways.

"It was tough, trust. But they knew their jobs and that helped me out a lot." He replied, and took me to the kitchen. "Like the soft green walls and red decors?"

"You know I love it." I swooned, my knees almost getting weak at the sight of this place.

"So, it's possibly persuaing you a bit to move in sooner?" He insisted, at which I smacked him away and hurried up the stairs to the bedrooms. I went inside his room and grinned, it looks so good.

"The bathroom." I gasped. "Is so." I lightly touched the black counter, and eyed the white cabinets and dark purple walls. "Beautiful."

"Yeah." He mumbled, and wrapped his arms around me, resting his chin on my shoulder and pressed his cheek against mine. "It really is."

"I will admit this, it makes me look forward to moving in with you." I assured, turning my head and kissing him.

"Maybe you can stay weeks at a time?" He suggested, and I snorted.

"Yeah, like my parents will fall for that." I replied, slowly closing my eyes.

"You don't give them enough credit." He muttered through kisses.

"But I do." I slipped my tongue in his mouth.

"It's me, remember?" He broke away. Then leaned forward. "I get everything I want." He added before kissing me again.

"Ugh." I pushed him and walked out.

"Kailey." He laughed as I hopped down the stairs.

"No, no, no." I giggled, I just love how he chases after me.

"Want to break the house in the right way?" He seduced after easily catching up to me.

"Possibility." I replied, biting my bottom lip. He lifted me up and brought me to the room.

"Shh." He hushed, as he undid my pants. He started to slip them off but found great difficulty. "Fuck skinny jeans."

"Hey, patience." I teased, then helped him. He slipped his shirt off, then his pants and I took my shirt off in response, along with my underware. He dropped his boxers then kicked them away and jumped on the bed, holding himself above me. He viciously pulled on my bra, then tossed it away.

"Let me see those titties." He mused.

"You're going to make me not be in the mood." I warned, I hate that word titties when I'm in the middle of something that I'd like to think is romantic.

"My apologies." He jokingly apologized, then kissed my neck. He nibbled, then kissed me roughly at which I leaned forward, and kissed him harder. Then he roughly moved my legs and got between them.

Warning: sexual content.

"Jase, be easy." I whined until he slammed into me. It entered so weird, didn't just slip in actually. It hurt, and I hissed. He smoothened his rythm to a nice pace, making it more pleasureable. I was enjoying this and soon demanded him to be harder. It felt like such a long time until his breath caught in his throat and I felt the throbbing of his penis.

"Kailey." He moaned, kissing my cheek. The sweat on his forehead dripping down my face, surprisingly I didn't care. That is till I put two and two together, why did he stop?

"Jase, pull out." I demanded, but he didn't listen, he thrusted one more time and then rolled on his back.

"Sorry, Kailey. You just felt so amazing." He breathed.

"Damn it, Jase!" I cried out, getting up and rushed into the bathroom. I turned on the shower and did my best to clean out that area. I felt tears prick my eyes after I showered, and frantically searched for a towel, once found I used it to dry that area off, along with my body.

"Babe, please don't be mad." He pouted, leaning against the door frame.

"Why, Jase?" I frowned, sitting on the toilet with the towel around me.

"I wasn't thinking, I was in the moment. Everything seemed right, I just didn't think. I forgot I didn't have a condom on." He explained, at which I sighed. I rolled my eyes and then closed them. What is there to say about that?

"Condoms for now on, Jase." I sternly instructed.

"But, Kailey." He whined.

"Condoms." I repeated then grabbed my clothes and started getting dressed. I mean the sex was amazing, I cant lie, but I can't get pregnant. I don't care if Jase is rich and we could easily support a child, it's the fact that I don't want any right now. I'm seventeen damn it, I didn't even want to have sex till I was an adult.
♠ ♠ ♠
Mhmmm... lol. Freakin Jase. :]