Not Meant.

Sick.

I woke up that morning with Jase cuddled to me. It was a sweet morning, up until my stomach turned. I sat up with my eyes closed and continued to smack my lips while licking around my mouth.

"Are you okay?" Jase yawned, at which I looked at him with a squished up face.

"I feel sick." I frowned, slowly getting out of bed.

"Probably that weird ass food you made last night, as bomb as it was." He suggested with a chuckle, also getting up. He wrapped me in his arms and kissed me. "I have a cure for your illness."

"Jase, no. I think I'm going to." Next thing I knew, it came. I didn't mean too, and it wasn't a lot but it did get on his boxers, a little on his stomach and luckily there was a random towel on the floor.

"Beautiful." He muttered, then stared at me. "Are you okay?"

"No." Tears fell down my cheeks as I rushed to the bathroom and knelt in front of the toilet. I waited for more but it wouldn't come, so I shoved a finger down there and swished around. Still it didn't come, I just gagged, so I continued.

"Kailey, quit." I heard him demand, and slowly I puked in the toilet. Once I was finished, I flushed and sat back.

"Jase." I whined, tears falling down my cheeks. "I feel really sick."

"Let's shower." He offered, taking his boxers off and staring at them with disgust.

"Don't be mean, please." I begged and he just laughed.

"It's not every day you get puked on, Kay." He teased, feeling the water then turned to me. I lifted my arms and he pulled his shirt over my head. Yes, his shirt since it's not mine. Then he gripped the boxers I have on and slid them down.

"I really am sorry." I apologized, my eyes staring at the floor.

"It's okay, the mixtures of sauces and pickles didn't settle right. If my stomach wasn't made of iron, I'd be feeling the same way." He assured, pecking my forehead. I weakly smiled then joined him in the shower.

.

Later on, Jase took it upon himself to make me soup and keep me in bed. I didn't expect him to go all out, especially when he called my mom and talked to her about me not feeling so well.

"I ran a bath just for you." He came in the room, a smile on his face.

"Jase." I breathed out, feeling complete love for him.

"Don't worry about it, I just want you to feel better." He assured, the look in his eyes was pure love. Why wont he just admit it?

"What are you thinking?" I ask, biting my bottom lip.

"How I." He paused and looked away. "How I want sex but wont get it til you get better of course." He chuckled, then hurried into the bathroom. I sighed and got out of bed, I leaned against the door frame and smiled at him.

"Do you want to join me?" I offered and his eyes lit up.

"Possibly, maybe." He chuckled, and I nodded. I stripped my clothes, and so did he. But his eyes weren't staring at mine, or my breasts, or ass for that matter. Instead for once they went to my stomach.

"What's wrong?" I gulped.

"You didn't notice this?" He inquired.

"Notice what?" I replied, my voice filled with panic.

"Nothing." He chuckled. "I just wanted to see what you'd do."

"You're a jerk, Jase." I frowned, getting inside the tub. I couldn't help but think he was lying. He got in too and laid down, then I pressed my back against his stomach with a smile. "Hey, calm yourself."

"I cant help what the little man wants." He mused, at which I giggled.

"You're such a dork." I teased, turned my head and kissed him. Some how it went from a simple kiss, to a full on make out session, to sex in the bath tub. But what I can say is, before this, I was feeling a lot better and still am.
♠ ♠ ♠
The chapter titles aren't alphabetical anymore lol
Hope you enjoyed this chapter.