Not Meant.

Explanations.

I was upset that Jase lied to me about Jade. But, at least he knows he can tell me anything now. I'm also glad that Jade apologized and I realized she's a really nice girl. But it's good to be home now.

"Good morning everyone!" I hollered, with a smile.

"Where were you?" Kelsey quirked a brow. What did she mean where was I? I've been home these past two days, she's the one that has been in her room all day.

"None yeah." I stuck my tongue out, going into the kitchen and grabbed some juice.

"With Jase." She guessed, walking in the room.

"Yes." I shrugged, it's not a secret.

"Leon is coming into town today." She muttered, and I paused.

"That's cool." I replied, guzzling the juice down.

"Why do you wear sweaters all the time?" She observed, looking me over.

"Because I'm cold?" I answer, staring at her with furrowed brows.

"Mhmm." She chimed leaving me. I narrowed my eyes and rushed into the bathroom. I locked the door and stripped. I stared at the reflection and saw my stomach formed a small bump. I narrowed my eyes and shook my head.

"I'm imagining things." I gulped. Is that what Jase was talking about the other day? I felt the panic, it's almost Christmas time too. I slipped my clothes back on and went to my room.

.

Later that day, Jase sent me a text asking for me to come over. Soon enough he was here and we were on our way to his house.

"What's wrong?" I ask, and he shrugged.

"I was just bored." He chuckled, then eyed me down.

"Jase, I think I need to set up a Doctor's appointment." I blurted, then covered my mouth and stared out the window.

"Why?" He inquired, not seeming to be phased by this.

"Because, I have a gut going on. It's weird." I explained.

"You're still having your period though, right?" He questioned, and I nodded. "Then maybe you're just tripping."

"I want to be sure." I sternly inform and he sighed.

"Alright, alright." He chuckled, then ruffled my hair. I rolled my eyes with a smile and got out of the car. We went inside and I didn't see Jade.

"Where's Jade?" I quirked a brow and he gave me a sly grin.

"Oh, she's at my parents house visiting." He cooed, smoothly walking over to me.

"So that's why." I frowned, feeling like some puppet.

"Kailey." He mumbled. "I just want some alone time with my girl."

"Yeah." I nodded, taking a seat on the couch.

"Is that a crime?" He questioned, then yanked me up from the couch and made out with me.

The door randomly opened and some guy with short hair stood there, he howled until he saw us. His eyes landed on me and narrowed.

"What the fuck?" He spat, then dropped his stuff, and rushed Jase.

"Who is that?" I screamed, as the two got into a shoving match.

"Oh, going to act like you don't even know me?" He spat, then raised his hand. Jase caught it and shoved the guy back.

"You hit her and I swear you'll regret it." Jase warned, standing in front of me.

"How can you do this Kelsey?" The guy whined.

"Leon?" I replied, and he rolled his eyes.

"Fucking be that way then." He spat and walked over to his bags.

"No, Leon. It's Kailey, Kelsey's sister. Kelsey is at the house." I assured with a laugh. How awkward.

"I thought you weren't coming til tomorrow?" Jase sighed, wrapping an arm around me.

"No, it was today." Leon answered, cautiously glancing at me. He then put his phone up to his ear and waited, suddenly I heard a faint greeting. His eyes widened and he sighed. "Sorry."

"It's all good." I assured, knowing now what he did. He called my sister to see if it was really me or her.

"Well, I'm going to leave you two alone now." Leon was obviously embarrassed and so he left.

"Is he staying here too?" I quirked a brow and Jase sighed.

"Unfortunately." He mumbled.

"Why?" I plopped down on the couch.

"Because I don't think your parents want him there, and he's getting the place across the street. It just needs to close escrow already and become his." Jase explained, taking a seat next to me.

"Makes sense." I nodded, leaning against him. "I really don't feel good."

"Then maybe I'll call over my personal doctor." He suggested, grabbing his phone.

"Personal doctor?" I repeated, and he nodded.

"Yeah, they come to you. He's been with us since I was born." Jase chuckled. "Let's just say, he gets paid damn good money."

"Oh." I heard him talk on the phone, as I just sat there quietly. I guess his family is really spoiled, didn't even have to go to an actual Hospital. How can someone live like that? Not experiencing anything really.

"He'll be over in an hour." After a while, Jase hung up and told me.

"Cool." I weakly smiled. "So, what store did you shop at?"

"Not sure. I'd have to ask." He shrugged.

"How do you not know?" I laughed and he stared at me.

"We had someone shop for us, I barely went shopping for the first time that day I made you breakfast." He sheepishly admitted, staring at the floor. "It was pretty exciting."

"Wow." I breathed out. "Don't you feel like you're missing out?"

"Why do you think I wanted to go to our High school?" He chuckled. "I'm tired of always being babied and shit."

"Spoiled." I corrected.

"Same thing, Kailey." He spat, then stood up. "I love the fact I don't have to worry, but I haven't had to do anything in my life, really. And now my dad decides he wants to make me work? You're supposed to teach your kids what it's like to work when they grow up and do yard work, not spoil them until they're almost eighteen and then introduce the word work to them."

"I understand." I nodded.

"No you don't. You've had to do everything for yourself, and live a hard life. I didn't. You can't understand." He stated, then stared down at me with sad eyes. "I want better for you."

"Better for me?" I repeated, my brows raising.

"Yes, I want you to be taken care of. It's not that bad of a life style, I shouldn't talk so ill of it." He half heartily laughed. "It just gets frustrating sometimes."

"Oh." I looked away. He wants to spoil me? Why wasn't I so happy about that?

"Anyways, I want to cuddle and maybe pass out. You want to?" He asked, and that made me smile. He didn't just assume, or take control. Instead he actually asked me. We went to the room and he started undressing.

"What are you doing?" I inquire, folding my arms across my chest.

"I like to lay down in boxers." He informed and I nodded. I slipped my shoes off when he turned to me. "I want to lay half naked."

"Fine." I groaned. I knew it was too good to be true. And I was right, we ended up having sex and falling asleep. It wasn't until the doorbell sounded that we woke up and quickly got dressed.
♠ ♠ ♠
I love comments, thank you so much. It means a lot. :]