Not Meant.

Hormones.

The doctor was a nice man. He looked to be about fifty, and he would remind you of Dr House off that show, House.

"Well the pee results came back negative." He informed, his lips going to the left side of his mouth.

"That's a good thing." I mumbled, and he lightly chuckled.

"Yes, but the symptoms are all there. It makes me wonder what the blood results will be." He explained, then stared at me.

"Yeah." I sighed while rolling my shirt back down. He looked at Jase then exhaled.

"I'll give you the results tomorrow." He stated, then shook Jase's hand.

"I want them as soon as possible." Jase sternly replied, then glanced at me.
"We need to know right away."

"Okay." The Dr agreed, then left with his nurse. I took in a deep breath.

"So the results are negative." I smiled, and Jase laughed.

"Remember, the blood results." He tapped my nose.

"Gosh, Jase. It's almost as if you want me to be pregnant." I frowned, getting up and heading to the kitchen.

"Not even." He scoffed, then followed. "I don't want kids right now."

"And what if I am pregnant?" I gulped.

"Then we'll raise the kid." He shrugged. "No big deal."

"No big deal?!" I exclaimed. "I want to go to College, I want to do something."

"I'm supporting us, Kailey. You don't need college." He simply said.

"Wow." I breathed out, and just stared at him.

"Not like that." He sighed, reading my expression.
"I just love you, and want to take care of you. Is that a crime?"

"When it interferes with my desires, yes." I retort, grabbing some milk and pouring a glass for myself.

"Then take on line courses." He grinned, slyly wrapping his arms around me.

"You just want me cooped up here, alone." I frowned, taking a drink then putting the cup down.

"A beautiful creature is not to be caged." He whispered, grabbing my cup and drinking from it. I didn't have a comment to that, instead I just walked to the couch and sat down. "You should stay the night."

"I can't." I declined.

"You can." He corrected.

"I don't want to." I rejected.

"Why not?" He asked, and we stared each other down for a minute.

"Because, I don't want to always stay the night. I want to be home and enjoy my family, you know." I harshly spat when the door opened and in came Jade.

"Hi guys." She greeted, waving at us.

"How was it?" Jase questioned, ignoring my looks.

"Good." Adam abruptly answered, strolling in.

"What all did you guys do?" Jase inquired, taking a seat next to me.

"Hung out, had some wine." Jade giggled, then stumbled up the stairs. "Night."

"It's like five in the after noon." Adam called after her.

"Leave her be." Jase whispered and they both laughed.

"Adam, do you think you could take me home?" It was so random of me to just ask like that.

"I can take you home." Jase butted in, then glared at Adam.

"It's just, Adam has to go back or what ever, anyways. I didn't want to inconvenience you." I explained, with a weak smile.

"You wouldn't be." Jase sternly assured, giving me the 'look'.

"Okay." I muttered, staring at my hands.

"Alright then. Are you sure, Jase? I can easily take her home." Adam offered, but I saw Jase glare.

"I am sure. Thank you." Jase spat.

"And that's my cue to leave." Adam mused, winked at me then left.

"What was that?" Jase hissed.

"What was what?" I repeated.

"What was his wink for? Are you talking to Adam behind my back?" I never knew that Jase was so jealous before.

"No." I furrowed my brows. Suddenly Jase grabbed my phone and started looking through it.

"Yeah." He growled, and I sighed.

"You wont find anything. I barely text Megan." I dryly point out. "And another thing, you should be able to trust me. I just think we need time apart."

"What?" He paused, dropping the phone in his lap. "Kailey."

"I don't know, Jase." I frowned. "I think we're just going too fast."

"Too fast?" He repeated, then sighed. "Fine. What ever."

"Jase." Tears fell down my cheeks and I curled into a ball.

"Are you okay?" His voice was filled with worry.

"I don't know! My emotions are so out of whack." I cried out.

"Babe." He cooed and I felt him pull me over. I cuddled him and cried into his shirt.

"I just don't know." I sniffled, then pulled back and stared into his eyes.

"Kailey. I don't want to have sex tonight. I just want to be with you, please stay the night. I'm worried." He begged, shifting his eyes to mine. Staring from my left one, to my right one, then back to my left. "Please."

"Okay." I whispered, returning my head against his chest and pulled my phone out. I sent my mom a message and received a shockingly 'okay' in response. Maybe they did like Jase because he's rich, how shallow.

"Did you want me to make you macaroni and cheese? I know it's your favorite." He offered, at which I giggled.

"Okay." I smiled, getting up and went to the kitchen. I sat on the stool and placed my hand on my stomach. "I can't believe I didn't notice my gut."

"Really?" He replied, filling the pot with water.

"Well, I've always had a little gut. I've never been completely skinny, you know. So, I guess that's why I didn't notice it." I whispered, talking as if I'm pregnant. Oh God.

"Kailey, quit tripping. You're not pregnant. It would've showed up in your pee." He assured, and took a seat next to me. "Trust me."

"Okay." I bit my bottom lip, then leaned forward and kissed him.

"Good. Now, let's watch a movie while the noodles are boiling." He suggested, and we both went into the living room.

Dinner was a amazing, simply because I love macaroni and cheese. Then we went to bed, and surprisingly he kept his word. We simply cuddled, after a shower, and went to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Awww poor Kailey. lol. How cute though right? :)
IDK why I love writing this story so much. XD