Not Meant.

Announcements.

After eating breakfast, I felt a little nauseated but put that feeling aside.

"Kailey." Jase cleared his throat, and shifted his attention to me.

"Yeah?" I whispered, curled on the couch and stared blankly in front of me.

"I was thinking that maybe...you should move in." He suggested, and cleared his throat again.
"For the good of the child."

"Did you purposely want this?" I snarl, shifting my eyes to his.

"No." He dryly answered. "But since it's happened, no sense in acting like it's the end of the world."

"And why is that?" I spat.

"Because I don't want to bring a child into this world with that kind of attitude, I want to look at our child and think man I've been waiting for you to be born. Not, man I wish you would've been aborted or miscarried, or didn't happen at all." He explained, which made total sense.

"Wow." I breathed out. I've never heard Jase be so passionate about something.

"Plus, with the woman I love. I don't regret it. I wish it would've happened later, but since it didn't. I'm going to love this child with all my heart, just how I love you." He whispered in my ear, then kissed my cheek.

"Awe, Jase." I felt like puddy as I wrapped my arms around him and straddled him.

"Now I don't have to pull out." He evilly chuckled, lifting me up.

"No." I laughed, but he didn't listen.

.

To say the least, the sex was good. Now we both laid there, naked, sweaty, and out of breath.

"So, enjoy telling my parents." I yawned, rolling over.

"Excuse me?" He replied, his breath finally coming to an even pace.

"Yeah, you heard me." I giggled. "No way in hell am I telling them."

"But, I don't wanna." He whined.

"Remember? They love you." I teased and he snorted.

"True." He wrapped his arms around me and yanked me closer to him. Our naked bodies sticking together from the sweat.

"They might not love you anymore after they find out." I humorously warned.

"I highly doubt that." He argued. "I'm sure they'll love me even more."

"You're so cocky." I tried to get out of his arms but he wasn't budging, so I turned around to our faces were facing each other.

"Sleep." He cooed, then kissed my forehead.

"It's like twelve in the afternoon." I pouted.

"Yes, cat nap. Pregnant women love sleeping." He yawned.

"Or lazy men do." I stuck my tongue out and he just chuckled. "Did you have any work you had to do today?"

"Hmm?" He mumbled.

"Did you have any work for your dad to do today?" I inquired, and his body stiffened.

"Damn it." He cursed, releasing me and getting up. I stared at his cute little butt as he walked over to his pajama bottoms and slipped them on. Then he left the room. With a smile I walked into the bathroom and started the shower, then slipped inside.

"Kailey! The doctor is bringing an ultrasound machine in a few." Jase barged in, then watched me as I showered.

"Did you want to join?" I offered, and he shook his head. "Then get out."

"Don't be so grouchy." He teased, listening to me howl with laughter. "I'm just excited to see how far along you are."

"That's exactly what I need to hear right now." I mumbled, rinsing my hair.

"I'll leave you to shower then." He grinned, then suddenly he appeared in the shower. "I changed my mind."

"I can tell." I giggled, and rubbed shampoo in his hair.

.

Three months. Three months along. Wow. I took in deep breaths as I felt tears prick my eyes. That means when we first had sex I got pregnant. Of course it'd be THAT time. I closed my eyes tightly and placed a weak smile.

"Healthy baby though. In about three more months, we can see what the gender will be." The Doctor informed as his nurse put everything away. "Any questions?"

"The prenatal vitamins, did you bring them?" Jase questioned, looking around.

"Yes, my nurse will bring those out right now." The doctor assured, then turned to me.
"Any questions from you?"

"No." I whispered, with a shake of my head.

"Alright, you two have a wonderful day." The doctor was sweet, and nice. He nodded at Jase whom slipped him an envelope then the nurse came and gave me a bottle of pills. I sighed and watched as they both left, with Jase leading them out.

"A healthy baby." Jase grinned, strutting his stuff back in the house.

"Yeah." I weakly smiled.

"I'm going to call the family over tonight!" He quickly rushed up the stairs, where I assume his phone is. I sat there in pure silence and imagined a toddler running around the house. I winced and closed my eyes. Great.

.

Later that night Jase really did invite our families over for dinner. Unfortunately Stan wont be attending because of his newest child's arrival, which is understandable. But little did he know the circumstances for which this dinner was called for.

"Lovely house." My father complimented, and everyone looked around.

"I love it." Jase's father agreed. "Who did the interior design? Surely not you, Jase."

"Kailey chose the colors and we agreed on the furniture." Jase informed, wrapping an arm around me. "I also hired a cook, he said dinner will be ready in ten."

"Wonderful." Jase's mother squealed, then walked over to my mom and had a nice chat. My sister was eying me down the whole time, with Leon at her side.

"Dinner is ready." We heard an older man announce, and all of us went to the big tables that we set up to ensure that everyone would have seats.

"So, darling. How are you adjusting to the new living conditions?" Jase's mother inquired, taking small bites of her cooked asparagus.

"It's enjoyable, especially with the love of my life staying a few nights of the week." Jase answered, sending me a smile before continuing to eat his steak.

"Planning on moving her in?" His father questioned, taking a quick glance at me then returning his attention to Jase.

"Actually that's what this dinner is for." Jase grinned, then stood and tapped his spoon to the glass cup. "Attention."

"Yes?" Everyone turned their heads to Jase and everything became quiet. Jase turned to me, grabbed my hand and pulled up.

"We found out that..." Jase paused, then stared at me. I bit my bottom lip and closed my eyes tightly.

"We're having a baby." I whispered.

"What?" Jade asked.

"We couldn't hear you." Kelsey agreed, and I took in a deep breath before sending Jase a pleading look.

"We're having a baby." He announced it for me and everyone still remained silent. Did they hear it this time?

"Kailey." My dad's stern voice broke the silence.

"Wow." Kelsey gasped.

"Why?" Brad groaned.

"Awe, congrats." Jase's mom smiled.

"Better be quick on the work then, son." Jase's father cooed.

"Name it after me?" Jade giggled.

"Don't fuck up." Adam advised.

"Decide any names?" My mom finally spoke, which surprised me. I expected her to be pissed or cry or something.

"I'm thinking Casey." Jase answered, with a grin. "It sounds like Kailey and Jase combined, and that's why I love it so much."

"Of course." My mom nodded, then sent me a weird expression. I knew that once we finished eating, that her and I needed to talk alone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hmmm... lol. Some of you probably guessed that she was pregnant, I know how unoriginal of meh, huh? I've got so many ideas for this story. I don't expect it to be ending anytime soon. So if you happen to love this story, as much as I do. Then that's good news for you. :D