Not Meant.

Proud.

The next morning, I felt sick again. I sighed as I sat on the edge of the bed, with my head in my hands. I tried to get my mind off it, but it was starting to get me annoyed.

"Morning." Jase entered the room with a glass of water.

"Thanks." I weakly smiled, accepting the drink.

"So, today I'll be gone for the most part of the day." He frowned, then leaned forward and kissed my forehead. "I hope you'll be here when I get back."

"Yeah, sure. I'll just stay in this huge house, by myself." I sighed, and he chuckled. He freaking chuckled!

"Okay, I'll make it up to you." He grinned, then kissed my lips and walked out. I stared at his attire, pretty formal today. I narrowed my eyes then shook my head. I laid back down on the bed and stared at the ceiling.

After about an hour, I received a phone call.

"Why didn't you tell me." It was my brother, Stan.

"Sorry." I quietly apologized.

"I had to find out through the gossip. I know I graduated, but really? Just because I don't live at home, you couldn't find a time in your oh so busy schedule to let me know I'm going to be an Uncle to your baby?" He ranted, I could tell how he heated he was over the phone.

"Bro, please." I begged and heard him snort.

"No, Kailey. I called you when Nataliey was born, and you couldn't give me a simple call to inform me that you're pregnant? Great." He vented, and it went silent.

"Stan?" I mutter.

"Yeah."

"I'm sorry."

"I just wish you would've told me."

"I know. I'm sorry. I barely told everyone last night, I didn't want you more stressed than you already are."

"It's not busy at the shop anyways, and Nataliey is doing great. I don't have stress, really."

"With the bills, how can you not be stressed? I don't know, bro. I just didn't want you to be disappointed in me."

"Kailey, you've been a great little sis. You're a great person. It's unfortunate you're pregnant now, am I disappointed. Yes. That's inevitable. Am I proud you're keeping it, yes of course. But, just tell me next time."

"I will."

"Thanks, I love you."

"I love you too."

"Natasha wants to bring the kids over to your place, did you want her too?"

"Of course."

"Alright, I got the address from when you invited us over."

"Okay, love you."

"Love you too."

Then we hung up. I sluggishly got out of bed, went to the bathroom and showered. I threw on some sweats and went down stairs.

.

Finally Natasha was here, and Nataliey was the cutest thing ever. I felt tears prick my eyes as I looked at my niece. Of course, Stanley ran around trying to get attention, out of normal kid jealously.

"She's beautiful." I commented, holding Nataliey in my arms.

"Yeah, I don't want her out of the house for long. I just wanted you to see her, since Stan is fondest of you." She informed, and I shifted my eyes to hers.

"What do you mean?" I furrowed my brows.

"Stan says he feels closer to you than the others, and he misses you." She explained.

"He does?" I widely grinned, and returned my attention to my beautiful neice.

"Yeah." She smiled, and politely took Nataliey from me so that she can breast feed her.

"Stanley, what are you doing?" I ask him as he played with his truck.

"Play with truck." He answered with a wide grin. "That sissy."

"Yes, that is sissy." I bit my bottom lip, envisioning him being my child. I mean, that sounds weird. But when my child gets that old. I shifted my eyes to Natasha and smiled. "Does it hurt?"

"Only when they grow teeth, and my boobs do get sore." She honestly answered, at which I laughed.

"Doesn't sound fun." I said, trying to stiff my laugh.

"It isn't. But when they're first born, it's beautiful." She smiled down at my niece with such pride. It made me look forward to my soon to be child. In the beginning, I never supported teen parents. I mean, does it suck, yes. Could you have prevented it? Of course. But now that I'm one, I see how hard it is. I just wished I could have gone back in time. Since I can't, I'm going to make the best of it and become a proud mother like Natasha.
♠ ♠ ♠
I do not mean to offend any teen parents that are reading this story.
I am apologizing for anyone that has been raped for reading this,
Considering that's kinda what happened... Sorry again.
Hope you enjoy the story though.