Not Meant.

Home.

Later that day, I felt like I was on cloud nine. I went into each room and looked them over. Maybe the one next to ours will be the baby's room? I bit my bottom lip. Maybe till the child is about two then I'll let him or her sleep in their own room. I nodded at my thoughts then disappeared out of the room. I grabbed some of the magazines we had looked at before, and checked through nursery designs.

"Hello?!" I heard Jase call, I glanced up from the dining table and waited for him to enter.
"Why didn't you answer my calls?"

"Oh, sorry. My phone rang?" I quickly looked around, but didn't find my phone. I narrowed my eyes and hurried up stairs, right on the bed. Great. I grabbed it and returned. "Sorry."

"What are you doing?" He ignored my apology and stared at the magazines.

"Oh um." I stammered, trying to think of something.

"Getting excited?" He teased, and I rolled my eyes.

"No." I childishly replied, shutting the magazines. "Just looking."

"I see. I think we should do dinosaurs." He suggested, then took a seat at the couch and turned the TV on.

"Dinosaurs?" I repeated, unhappy filled the tone of my voice.

"Yes, you know. Like Rawr?" He chuckled at his own joke, and continued to stare intensely at his show.

"Rawr?" I dryly repeated, then took a seat next to him. "I was thinking old school Winnie The Pooh. Not this new crap with the girl."

"I'm thinking no." He rejected that plan. "Dinosaurs are more masculine."

"Wow." I snorted.

"Well, I mean Casey is going to be amazing." His facial expression turned into a mischievous one.

"Casey?" I sighed. "And we don't even know the gender yet." I plopped down next to him. "Winnie The Pooh goes both ways with gender."

"We wont have to do the room till we even find out, so no need trip about it now." He shrugged.

"But, what if I don't want to know til I've given birth?" I pouted.

"Then Casey would be the best name, considering it goes both ways." He mimicked me.

"Ugh. Casey is such a gay name, though." I frowned, staring at the floor.

"Look, how about this. I name the first child, and you can name the second?" He suggested.

"Second?" I gasped, then stood up. "Jase, don't over think this."

"Yeah, yeah." He waved at me, an indication that he's bored with this conversation. I rolled my eyes and walked out of the room. Casey is a cute name though, I thought. Considering the meaning behind the name is powerful. I just dislike how he thinks he calls all the shots.

.

"Jase!" I hollered, quickly rushing down the steps. "I'm ready."

"Ready?" He yawned, lazily glancing at me from the laptop.

"Yeah, Christmas is in two days. I want to go home now." I grinned, twirling around.

"But, Kailey." He frowned.

"No, Jase. You've had me for a long time, it's time for my family." I pouted. "Come for tomorrow's dinner? Possibly stay the night?"

"No, my family wants to do something to." He groaned, then returned his attention to the TV.

"Well then, let's go." I grinned and he just laughed.

"Kailey, stay one more night with me?" He begged, at which I rolled my eyes.

"Jase, damn it. You've had me here for like the past week! Please." I stared at him with pleading eyes.

"No." He stubbornly declined.

"I'll call my mom then." I sighed and he grinned. "I'll have her pick me up, so you aren't bothered."

"Damn it, Kailey. Quit." He abruptly spat, and lunged up from the couch. "I just want you one more night. Is that too much to ask?"

"It is when I've been here for so long." I retorted.

"Get used to being here, this is your new home, remember?" He sarcastically reminded, and I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Don't." I choked out, then turned on my heel. "I'm going home."

"You are home!" He screamed, then jumped in front of the house door.

"What are you doing, Jase? Going to keep me here for the rest of my life?!" I yelled at him, and he shrugged.

"If that's what I have to do." He nonchalantly replied.

"Not cool. Jase. Not cool!" I shrieked and rushed up the stairs into his room, slamming the door behind me. I grabbed some of the clothes that I left here and threw them in bags. Suddenly the door opened and Jase stood there.

"Quit." He calmly demanded. But, I didn't. "Stop or you might miscarry."

"Good!" I cried out, then gasped. What did I just say? I stared at Jase with hatred. "You."

"Kailey." He sighed. I tried to shove past him, but he grabbed me in his arms. "Relax."

"I miss my family, Jase." I whispered.

"I know." He rubbed my back, then kissed me. "But, I want you here."

"You need to share." I sniffed.

"Okay." He nodded, then walked out. I heard him grab keys and slowly I followed him.

"Thank you." I thanked, feeling my heart calm down to a normal beat. I turned to Jase with a weak smile. "Are you mad?"

"No, I'm just going to miss you." He whispered, then took in a deep breath.

"I'm going to miss you too." I bit my bottom lip, and then he grinned.

"I'll stay the night tomorrow night." He nodded, with a sly smile.

"Alright." And with that, we made it to my house and I went inside.
♠ ♠ ♠
hahahaha gotta love them.