Not Meant.

***?

Beautiful music, the tree was amazing. I'm bummed that I didn't help decorate it, but at least it looked good. I smiled at my family as we all crowded the dining table, even Jase was here.

"You get to only open one present tonight." My dad reminded everyone of the rules. We all laughed.

"Is your plumbers crack gonna show again?" Brad teased, an evil grin coming across his face.

"Yes, why yes it is." Our dad roughly nodded then bit into his roast.

"Lovely." I giggled, and Jase sent me a questionable look. "Every year, dad goes under the tree to grab the gifts and his butt crack always shows."

"Oh." Jase chuckled, then shifted his attention to my dad. "That's pretty funny."

"I'm sure it's common." My dad straightened his posture. "Didn't your dad's butt crack show?"

"Well. We don't do family things." Jase coughed, shifting his eyes to the food in front of him.

"What do you do for Christmas then?" Kelsey inquired, leaning her head against Leon.

"They have a person set up all the stuff, unwrapped, in my room. It's usually about fifty things, and I just wake up, review it. Then organize it all." Jase answered in a monotone.

"That sounds horrible." Brad rudely thought aloud.

"Not when you're not used to more traditional things." Jase assured with a weak smile.

"So, this dinner is good." Stan complimented our mother's cooking out of no where, probably to change the subject. I sent him a smile of appreciation then turned to our mom.

"Yeah, this Macaroni and cheese is bomb!" I giggled, eating more of it.

That's how dinner went, random conversations and compliments. Then it was time to open a gift. My father picked one out for everyone, then our parents each picked one out for each other and we all huddled around.

"Ready? Set? Go!" My dad instructed and all you heard as ripping of wrapping paper. Jase stood there in shock for a moment, then opened his. Of course, everyone got pajamas. That was our thing, get pajamas wear them to bed and wake up in them. Jase grinned at his, then looked at my parents.

"Thank you." He thanked, and I could have sworn I saw a tear run down his cheek but he wiped it away. I leaned over and kissed his cheek. Looking at our identical flannel pajamas.

"We wanted all the couples to match." Our mom explained with a smile.

"We love it." I spoke on behalf of all the kids and their loved ones. Megan was here also and she cuddled Brad, while everyone cleaned up. Stanley ran around in his new Spider man pajamas.

"Good night everyone." My parents said, giving everyone a kiss. The spare room was set up for Stan and Natasha.

"Good night." We all replied in unison. Soon Stanley was cuddled in Stan's arms, and he brought his son to their room.

"Ready for bed?" I yawned, glancing at Jase.

"Yeah." He smiled, then followed me to my room. I pulled the bed sheets back then tossed my new pajamas on my pillow. I pulled my clothes off then slipped the pajama bottoms on, before catching a glimpse of myself in the mirror.

"I'm starting to show." I frowned, touching my stomach.

"You look beautiful." He cooed.

"People are going to notice at school." I muttered, staring at my hands now.

"You should go into Independent study then." He commented, and I turned my head in his direction.

"I don't want to miss the second half of our senior year." I pouted, at which he nodded.

"I understand, but so you can graduate on time. Since the baby is going to be born in May. Which will be a month before graduation." He explained. It made sense, but the idea sucked. I frowned, putting the top on and buttoned it.

"This really sucks, Jase." I felt tears prick my eyes, and he just sighed.

"I know, babe. I'm sorry." He apologized, coming over in just boxers and kissed me. "But, we'll make the best of it."

"Okay." I nodded, then helped button his top on.

"Do I have to wear the top?" He pouted, causing me to laugh.

"Yes, it's tradition." I scolded, then kissed his pouty lips.

"Mmm, you know what else should be tradition?" He winked.

"Totally not in the mood." I declined, and crawled into bed.

"But, baby." He whined like a little kid, and followed me to bed.

"No, buts." I giggled.

"You laughed, I'm off the hook, now let's fuck." He playfully joked, jumping on me.

"Fuck?" I repeated.

"Erg, yeah?" He chuckled, kissing my cheek and neck.

"More like make love." I corrected, and I felt him stiffen. I shoved him off me, laughed and slowly nuzzled into bed. "It is making love, right?"

"Yeah." He quietly answered, and that was the end of our night.
♠ ♠ ♠
DUN DUN DUN!!! lol
Freakin Jase, man... Always horny. :p
What are you guys thinking about the story?
If you don't remember, Kelsey is two months farther along than Kailey.
Kailey's due date is in May. :) Hope that works out hahaha