Not Meant.

Moving.

Christmas morning was intense. The older kids got five gifts each, that was it. Yes, sound ridiculous. But oh well. Stanley got a lot, and little Nataliey got quite a few as well. I, however, am content with the camera I got. Bradley got some video game station. Kelsey is really happy with her new laptop. Stan has a new smart phone. Leon, Jase, Natasha and Megan all received an iPod touch because my parents decided to be lazy and just get them all the same thing. None of them complained though, all different colors. The rest of our gifts consisted of clothing, and some house stuff.

"Cooking dinner." I sang as I grabbed some juice and helped my mom, of course, cook dinner. Kelsey played with Nataliey, and I could tell she was hoping for a girl.

"Alright ladies." My mom assigned Natasha and I a job to do. This cooking was for four hours! We took breaks of course, but then went back and continued. Dedicated women is what we are. Kelsey got with the right man, being Leon, rich and everything; so that her lazy ass doesn't have to do a thing. Yet again, that dinner was amazing.

"Thank you for having us over." Natasha appreciated, after helping us clean up.

"The kids are going to sleep good." Stan grinned, with Nataliey in her car seat. Natasha is holding Stanley in her arms, and he's about to pass out.

"Thank you for coming." Our dad hugged Stan, then Natasha.

"See you guys!" They waved over their shoulders and left.

"Kelsey, you coming home or staying here?" Leon questioned, causing me to furrow my brows.

"She is home." I corrected, and Kelsey sighed.

"You've been gone for a while. I actually moved in with Leon, you didn't see us the other day washing the car?" Kelsey inquired.

"No." I frowned, giving Jase the evil eye.

"I did, but I didn't know she moved in." He shrugged.

"Thanks, Jase." I sighed.

"Now now you two, be good." My mom scolded, then hugged me.

"Mom, I'm not leaving." I laughed, and gave Jase a hug. "I'll walk you to your car."

"Okay." He pouted, watching Leon and Kelsey head to their vehicle. "She moved in with him."

"She's stupid." I chimed and he laughed.

"Kailey." Jase weakly smiled.

"Yeah, yeah." I snorted, then gave him a kiss. "Text me when you make it home."

"Of course." He nodded, putting the gifts in the back of his car.

"Good night." I cooed and he grinned.

"Night." He kissed me one last time then got inside, started it up and left.

"So, you haven't moved in with him yet?" Megan questioned.

"Nope." I shrugged.

"I kind of moved in." She abruptly informed.

"Oh, wow. I miss everything!" I dramatically yelled.

"Shut up." Brad teased, drinking egg nog. I grabbed his cup and made a quick dash to my room. "Damn it!"

"Bradley!" Our mom screamed, and all you could hear is my laughter echo the house.

.

New Years Eve. What a wonderful time. I enrolled into Independent study, and awaited my confirmation. School starts very soon, and today. Well, today I have decided to move in with Jase. He hasn't bugged since Christmas, and I can't deal with Megan and Brad arguing anymore. Plus, I need to see how well Jase and I would be living together.

"Hello?" I knocked on his door. I turned around to my mom with a smile and waved, indicating she can go home now.

"Yeah?" Jase opened the door, then smiled at me. "Kailey."

"Jase." I wrapped my arms around him, then smoothly walked inside.

"Why didn't you call?" He questioned, closing the door and locking it.

"I wanted to surprise you." I answered, biting my bottom lip.

"Oh yeah?" He quirked a brow, and I nodded.

"You didn't see it." I giggled.

"See what?" He replied, staring at me with confusion. I unlocked the door and opened it, then pointed to the two duffel bags I packed. "Really?"

"Yeah." I whispered and his mouth turned into the widest grin I've ever seen since the Cheshire cat. He wrapped me in his arms and deeply kissed me.

"Thank you." He breathed out, then kissed me again.

"Awe." I felt my heart flutter as he quickly brought my things inside. He hurried up stairs and started unpacking for me. I sat on the bed and lightly touched my stomach.

"So, did the school call back yet?" He made conversation, before sitting next to me.

"They're going to call me tomorrow." I answered, slouching forward.

"Well, hopefully you get accepted." He shrugged, before getting up. "Want pizza?"

"Sure." I agreed, following him to the kitchen. "And what am I going to do here all day alone anyways?"

"Well, Kelsey is going on Independent study as well. She can easily walk over here, or you over there." He suggested. "Just a thought."

"Yeah, two pregnant women together. Sisters at that. Especially with Kelsey's mood changes." I groaned.

"True, two bitchy women, not a good combination." He sarcastically teased, at which I gasped.

"I am not bitchy." I argued.

"Oh, yes you are." He howled then got up and rushed around the island counters.

"You hush your mouth." I demanded and he just continued to laugh. I rolled my eyes and tossed my pizza crust at him.

"Hey, hey. No throwing food." He playfully scolded.

"Or what?" I seductively replied, with a sexy expression on my face.

"Hmmm." He rose a brow and grinned. "Or maybe I need to show you the what part in our room."

"Always sex with you two." Kelsey barged in. Great.

"Hello, cock block." Jase muttered, resuming his seat next to me.

"S." Leon made the 's' sound.

"Huh?" I quirked a brow.

"He said cock block, when it should be plural." Leon teased, following Kelsey inside the kitchen.

"Has the school accepted you?" Kelsey ignored the conversation going on and went straight to the point.

"Tomorrow I get the confirmation." I answered, drinking more juice.

"Good." Kelsey grinned. "I wont be alone when Leon is at work."

"Work?" I repeated, shifting my attention to Leon. "You don't go to school?"

"I graduated last year." He shrugged, grabbing a slice of pizza. "I'm mainly here to collect Jase, we have work."

"On New Years?" I pouted, turning my head towards Jase.

"It's more of a tutorial, I show him his office and introduce him to some co-workers. Get people familiar with him being their boss." Leon explained.

"So it wont take long?" I quirked a brow, hope filling my voice.

"Not too long." Jase assured, kissing me. "I'll be back."

"Okay." I smiled.

"I love you." Kelsey told Leon as he kissed her.

"I love you too." Leon smiled, then kissed her belly before walking out. I waved at Jase, whom waved back and that was it.

"You guys haven't gotten to the 'I love you' stage?" Kelsey inquired and I shrugged.

"Don't really care for it." I explained and she rolled her eyes.

"One day you will." It was almost as a warning then anything.

"Yeah, yeah." I mumbled taking a big bite of cheese pizza with ranch on it. How delicious.

"So what do you want to do?" She inquired, grabbing a slice for herself.

"Watch a movie?" I suggested.

"Go on line?" She retorted and I laughed.

"Chat rooms?"

"Oh yeah."

"Let's do this." And we quickly ate then went to the computer in the office. Oh how I love my sister sometimes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if this chapter seems a bit boring. Bleh. lol