Not Meant.

Cops.

I woke up to Jase standing at the end of the bed.

"You lied." He calmly spoke, eying me down.

"Jase." I sighed, sitting up. "Just leave me alone right now, please."

"You lied." He repeated, then came over and grabbed me by my hair. I fell hard onto the floor, doing my best not to hit my stomach during the fall.

"Quit!" I screamed, then elbowed him in the torso. He leaned forward and released my hair. Giving me enough time to quickly rush out of the room. I gently touched my stomach, as if a way to assure the fetus that it'll be okay.

"Kailey." Kelsey glanced up with a sad expression as I hurried down the stairs.

"Don't talk to me right now." I growled, then slammed the front door behind me. Leon sat outside smoking a cigarette, then glanced up at me.

"You okay?" He quirked a brow, and I rolled my eyes. "Calm down, or you might miscarry."

"Shut up." I spat, then continued to walk.

"Kailey!" Jase screamed, causing me to quicken my pace. Obviously I didn't elbow him hard enough. "Damn it."

"Stop!" I demanded, continuing to walk faster.

"No." Then he grabbed my arm. I turned around with my fist balled and was going to hit him, but he grabbed my wrist before I could. He lifted me over his shoulder and started walking back to our house.

"Leave me alone, Jase!" I yelled, my voice cracking in and out.

"Shut up." He spat, then opened the door to our house. He went over to the couch and tossed me on it, before turning around and shutting the door.

"What the fuck do you want?!" I shrieked, standing up. "Asshole! You could have seriously injured our baby by throwing me on the floor like that!"

"What?" He paused, tears forming in his eyes.

"You tossed me on the floor like some animal, Jase. You could have caused me to miscarry!" I grabbed my phone to call my mom, but he snatched it from me.

"I just don't want you to leave our house, is that too much to ask?" He snarled.

"I just don't want you to do drugs and become physical since we're having a baby, is that too much to ask?" I mimicked, and he just stared at me.

"You don't tell me what to do." Then he stalked off. "Leave if you want to leave then."

"Whatever." I spat, then sat down. I didn't want my mom involved, that's all I needed was for her to be disappointed and get hurt. I frowned at my thoughts when there was a knock at the door. I opened it to see some police officers.

"Good evening ma'am, we received a call. Are you okay?" The first officer asked, while the second glanced behind me.

"I'm fine." I answered.

"Is mister Jase Laud here?" The second officer questioned, at which I sighed.

"Jase!" I yelled over my shoulder.

"What?" Jase came down stairs, then he paused when he saw the cops. "You call the cops?"

"No." I dryly answer.

"It was a neighbor, they said they saw some suspicious behavior and was afraid for the well being of the female that lives here." The first officer explained, his beautiful blue green eyes glancing at me.

"You're just a sheriff explorer." Jase pointed out, pointing at the first officer's badge.

"But I'm not." The second officer hissed. "I'm teaching him the ropes, now answer the questions."

"What questions?" I gulped, feeling panic.

"Is everything okay? Were you physically assaulted by mister Jase Laud?" The first officer, sheriff explorer, questioned.

"I'm fine." I assured. "It was a mere misunderstanding."

"Yeah, she's just pregnant and we both had an argument. Nothing bad happened." Jase wrapped an arm around me and kissed my cheek.

"Well, make sure ma'am. That if there is anything going on, you give us a call." The second officer, the actual police officer, informed then left with the sheriff explorer.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ooooooh lol sorry for the short-ish chapter...