Not Meant.

Desires.

It wasn't until much later, that Jase decided to come back. Jade already went to bed, and I'm doing the dishes.

"You're still up?" Jase finally spoke, after standing there and watching me for so long. I finished drying the last pan, glanced at the clock and shrugged.

"Isn't it obvious?" I mumbled, taking in the fact that it's almost twelve in the morning.

"Kailey, I'm." He paused and took a deep breath. "Sorry about earlier, and everything. I'm just vulnerable, and I don't know how to handle it."

"What do you mean vulnerable?" I asked with furrowed brows and he weakly smiled.

"I mean, well. I'm going to be working a lot, and you're having our baby. I don't know how much I'll be home to help you raise our child, and I don't want to be a bad father." He spoke so quickly, and I swore I saw tears in his eyes. "I don't want to fuck up."

"Jase." I whispered, my heart thumping harder. I dropped the pan, dried my hands and rushed into his arms. "Don't think you'll be a bad father, or that you'll fuck up. We're not perfect." I cooed, then kissed him.

"Thank you." He smiled before kissing me again. Suddenly, I was lifted and he carried me up the stairs.

"What about the dishes?" I giggled, and he chuckled.

"Leave 'em." He devilishly said, shutting the door with his foot then tossed me on the bed. Oh how make up sex is literally the best.

The next day, however, was depressing.

"I'm going to miss you." Jade whined as we hugged.

"I'm going to miss you more, the house is going to be so empty." I sniffled.

"Make sure to tell me what the gender is when you find out, okay?" She referred to my belly and I giggled.

"Yeah, I will." I promised, then moved away so she could hug Jase.

"Be good to her, no more petty arguments." Jade scolded, then kissed her brother's cheek. He nodded and stood beside me, wrapping his arm around my lower back.

"I love you, sis." He called and she smiled with a wave.

"Love you too bro." She replied then gave the lady her flight ticket and boarded. I turned around with Jase and followed him outside with tears in my eyes.

"I got used to her, I'm going to miss her." I sniffled, quickly wiping away a tear that escaped.

"She's talking about moving out here once the school year is over." Jase informed, with a grin.

"That'd be nice." I joined and saw Charlie quickly rush into the place.
"What's he doing here?"

"Oh Jade still has about twenty minutes." Jase nonchalantly answered. With my mouth wide open, my head snapped in Jase's direction.

"Are you kidding me?" I snarled with my brows furrowed.

"You really don't know Jade that well." He chuckled, opening the car door for me. "She always does stuff like this, you expected her to actually not get some before leaving?"

"Well then." I gasped, touching my chest where my heart is.

"Yeah, don't be so surprised." He laughed and got inside the drivers seat.

"So, you excited for school?" I bit my bottom lip and smiled at him.

"I'm excited to come home to you every day." He bluntly replied, and I giggled.

"Oh totally, me being home alone, amazing." I sarcastically enthused.

"Hey, Kelsey is right down the way. Make do with what you have til I'm back to satisfy your" He grinned and lightly touched my leg. "Needs."

"Oh wow, Jase." I breathed out and stared at the passing trees as he drove us home.

"Yeah, baby. That's right." He cockily winked.

"Wow, heaven forbid our kid has your hormones." I teased.

"He or she will be one hell of a playa." He joked back and I snorted.

"He or she better not be." I giggled then got out of the car.

"Mhmm." He followed me inside and slowly closed the house door behind us. "Now what were we talking about earlier? Oh yes, satisfying needs." Then we went to our couch, and satisfied each other's needs.
.

The alarm went off and I groaned. It's now Jase's first day back to school, and unfortunately I'm stuck here. Time flew by, and I don't like that. I frowned as I rolled over, slapping Jase.

"Huh?" He shot up, then glared at me and lazily laid back down.

"Jase, school time, get up, get dressed." I yawned, nuzzling back into the pillow.

"Lucky." He mumbled, tossing the sheets away. "I wish I could just stay home and do packets."

"Yeah, yeah." I stretched, then lightly touched my stomach. Four more months, almost three. I thought to myself, as I rolled onto my back and stared at the ceiling.

"Babe, did you want to take me or just let me have the car today?" He questioned, stripping his clothes.

"I don't have anywhere to go." I answered, slowly closing my eyes.

"Not even going to watch your man get naked?" He mused, at which I laughed.

"Nothing special." I teased, then peeked an eye open.

"Morning sex?" He seductively suggested.

"Early castration?" I replied, then closed my eye.

"Well then." He gasped and soon I heard the water running from the shower. I groaned and got up, I need to keep my man happy. "Oh herrow."

"Hi." I smiled, entering the bathroom naked.

"What has you have for meh?" He looked me over, then slowly returned his gaze to my eyes.

"Oh, I don't know." I bit my finger. "Room for two in this shower?"

"I'll have to check the availability." He smirked. I slowly walked over to me, and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Now, I don't like to be kept waiting." I winked.

"Really now?" He bit my neck, then lifted my breast up and lightly grazed my nipple with his teeth. I let out a soft breath, then closed my mouth.

"Mhmm." I moaned, as he continued to kiss up my breast, to my neck then my mouth.

"Then I wont keep you waiting." He adjusted the temperature of the water, then roughly pushed me inside. I laughed at the fact I almost slipped, then his lips came crashing on mine to shut me up. I moaned again when his finger entered me.

"Don't tease me." I purred, lifting a leg up.

"Nuh, uh, uh." He chuckled, pushing me against the shower wall and closed the glass door behind him. "I'm the one in charge here, remember?"

"Oh totally." I snorted, when he pulled his finger out and roughly shoved it back in.

"I don't tolerate such behavior." He whispered, sucking on my neck.

"Then you should punish me." I replied, pressing the back of my head against the wall and arching my back.

"Yes, ma'am." He finally had enough of his own teasing and pulled me away from the wall. Then he turned me around, grabbed my hips and jerked me forward.

"Jase!" I gasped when he entered, the cool water hitting us both. His hips moved forward and back, as his hand lightly caressed my lower back. I spread my legs more, and continued to stay hunched over.

"Kailey." He moaned, his hands firmly holding my hips now as he rocked forward and back. Since I'm already pregnant it was nice for him to finish inside of me, rather than awkwardly pulling out. It was even nicer, because for some odd reason that made me feel closer to him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Mhmmm...lol yeah, I went there. hahaha. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. :) Not too much detail, just enough. Hope it wasn't too far, or even poorly written. Thanks for reading. <3